It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP debate on ABC?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthOej

Originally posted by Jubjub

Originally posted by DarthOej

Originally posted by ludshed
I don't know whether to laugh or cry about the fact foreigners are more interested then the american public. Oh well, you gotta have priorities, some form of ball or hand to hand combat with a "reality" tv show takes precedence.

Myself and a lot of the people I know have no interest because we already know whats going to happen. Ron Paul is going to get screwed out of air time while all the focus will be on the other idiots.

TPTB have already chosen who we will get to vote for. This debate and every other debate is nonsense, the only purpose is to give the idiot masses the illusion of free choice. There is a reason Ron Paul doesn't get a lot of the spotlight...they dont want him. They want someone who will play ball.

Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy - You think you know what's going to happen, so you MAKE it happen...
It's just like saying "I don't need to eat or drink, in the end I'm going to die anyway"
Believe in yourself, believe that you CAN make a difference, vote and hope

There really doesn't seem to be much hope. If Paul somehow gets in, I will vote for him. If not, then I dont plan on voting.

Lets say he gets elected. What will he really be able to change? He is one man. Presidents that they don't like can be....dealt with, it has been done before.

Those in power are the most vile, corrupt, and unimaginably evil people humanity has ever produced. I honestly believe that the only thing able to remove them is blood. I'm not a violent man, but as time goes on, the choices keep fading away.

You are forgetting one important fact. The president of the united states is the Commander In Chief of the military. That alone means that he will have an unprecedented impact to world affairs and on our economy at home! Imagine if you will... only being in harms way when it's important.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nottomorrow

Can you translate that please, seriously don't understand what you are saying??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by burning_need

these candidate are way behind in addressing the big concerns that are eatng at people now. they talk arounf them , do not answer them. because the answers would have to be bold and direct and some contributor might not like the answer,

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
For anyone interested you can watch this debate, get a listing for all future debates, and watch all the previous debates at the following link.

They usually have the debates posted in a couple hours after they end,so when I miss a debate (like I did tonight) I can watch it here.

Debates

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Does anybody know where I can watch the debate online? I was working and missed it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

and what are the big concerns that the candidates should be talking about without being tossed into the looney bin like the media did with Ron Paul?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I am with eLPresidente on this one. Dr. Paul is doing what you are saying no one is.

Are you only commenting and not watching/reading?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by sonnny1
Dont worry,after a first or second place showing in Iowa,he will get PLENTY of Air Time........

Sorry to disagree with you.

It is my opinion that even with a win in Iowa and a second place finish in New Hampshire Dr. Paul would STILL be TOTALLY GLOSSED OVER by the MSM just as he was in the Iowa straw poll.

His wins would be marginalized and even mentioning his name would be MORE of an anathema to TPTB as he would now pose a very real and viable threat to their power and oligarchical control.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Dont worry,after a first or second place showing in Iowa,he will get PLENTY of Air Time........

It is my opinion that even with a win in Iowa and a second place finish in New Hampshire Dr. Paul would STILL be TOTALLY GLOSSED OVER by the MSM just as he was in the Iowa straw poll.

His wins would be marginalized and even mentioning his name would be MORE of an anathema to TPTB as he would now pose a very real and viable threat to their power and oligarchical control.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

Well, I hate to say "I told you so"...but here we go already.

In the Washington Post's article of last nights GOP debate titled "Winners And Losers" Ron Paul isn't mentioned as one of the winners nor is he mentioned as one of the losers...as a matter of fact HE ISN'T MENTIONED AT ALL!!!!!!

HIS NAME IS NOT EVEN IN PRINT...NOT EVEN ONCE !!!!!!!

THEY EVEN MENTION JOHN HUNTSMAN WHO WASN'T EVEN THERE...BUT AS FOR RON PAUL... NOT EVEN HIS NAME IN PRINT...NOT EVEN ONCE !!!!!!

FOR TPTB IT'S AS IF THE MERE WHISPERING OF HIS NAME IS LIKE CALLING UPON SATAN HIMSELF !!!

Talk about cowards in their most virulent form...

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 11-12-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.dailypaul.com...

Ron Paul did great. Like a front runner, and the other candidates praised him.

Ron Paul is modern day founding father. He is a true libertarian constitutionist. Consistent for 30 years. Predicted the housing bubble. Only he can be trusted to fix the economy. The others will continue to spend more than the GDP. He will cut Big Government. Balance the budget. Cut 1 Trillion the first year. Return powers to the states (9th & 10th Amendment). Cut foreign aid to all. End needless wars. End the Income Tax. Phase out the IRS. Repeal Patriot Act. Repeal Obama care. Fix health care. Bring our troops home.
edit on 11-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

complete debate for people who missed it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Did anybody notice the massive amount of applause Ron Paul was getting? Seems like much more than other candidates, what do you think?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Did anybody notice the massive amount of applause Ron Paul was getting? Seems like much more than other candidates, what do you think?

His supporters are activists and stack the debate forums. They also man the phones and polling sites. It's a good way to help someone get more attention.
edit on 11-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

FOR TPTB IT'S AS IF THE MERE WHISPERING OF HIS NAME IS LIKE CALLING UPON SATAN HIMSELF !!!

You mean like calling upon GOD, since they worship satan?

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
www.dailypaul.com...

Ron Paul did great. Like a front runner, and the other candidates praised him.

Ron Paul is modern day founding father. He is a true libertarian constitutionist. Consistent for 30 years. Predicted the housing bubble. Only he can be trusted to fix the economy. The others will continue to spend more than the GDP. He will cut Big Government. Balance the budget. Cut 1 Trillion the first year. Return powers to the states (9th & 10th Amendment). Cut foreign aid to all. End needless wars. End the Income Tax. Phase out the IRS. Repeal Patriot Act. Repeal Obama care. Fix health care. Bring our troops home.
edit on 11-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

RP being brilliant as always..thanks for posting that.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OK so I have watched the Ron Paul Debate Highlights, and let me say that I am very impressed with him in this one. By far his best debate yet. Also I was VERY surprised at how much speaking time was given to Ron Paul. last debate wasnt it near 90 seconds? does anyone have the total for this one?

Another thing i would like to bring up in a little move that I saw Newt do while the camera was on him.
www.youtube.com...
(link to Ron Paul 12/10/11 Debate Highlights)
3:36 into the video Newt Gingrich is actually winking to what might be the moderator then gives what looks like a smirk.

Your thoughts......

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Really enjoyed Mr. Common Sense. (Ron Paul).
Perry and Romney I think are finished in Iowa.
Newt and Paul are in.
The Babe had a good showing. Too bad she bashes Obama every other word, but she's out.
Santorum is just lobbying for 2016. (If he keeps his seat).
Missed Cain. Too bad he dickie doo'ed. ( maybe).
Go get em Mr Paul. the people all over the world need to hear what you have to say.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Really nice to see the comments from Romney and Perry towards Dr.Paul at the end there

NOTABLE QUOTE from the debate:

"If we are all taking the same Oath of Office, someone is messing up somewhere." - Dr. Paul
edit on 11-12-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join