It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP debate on ABC?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Yes it was. And now the other knucklehead giving him props as well. Whats going on here?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Santorum shilling for Newt................VP anyone?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hahahaha Ron Paul OWNED the CLOSING ARGUMENT.

Epic..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Bachman couldn't endorse anyone up there.........Smart to bring up someone whos out........

link   
Bachman "You have to reduce things to a very simple level so people can get it"

Darn woman - insult me repeatedly tonight, why don't you?
Duh, I'm stupid, I don't undertstand big words.

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Pssst they have realized they cant beat him.... so they are kissing his butt so they can get the VP nomination from him...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That was actually a pretty good debate in my opinion. I think everyone on stage did pretty well. I especially like the closing comments where a few candidates said they learned from Paul

link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

No kidding.....
VERY IMPRESSIVE

link   
I'm still in shock from the kind words from the other candidates....but it was amazing and Ron closed the debates wonderfully.

Tonight's debate made me happy, I'm donating extra on the December 16 Ron Paul Tea Party Money Bomb, he's going to need the cash to win Iowa and New Hampshire.

Who's with me?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Or they don't consider him a threat and just f..ked up

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think Perry just had his best performance in this race. I wouldnt be suprised if he gains a good amount in the polls now. (Im not voting for him though)

Edit- Also, it was one of the best debates for Paul to
edit on 10-12-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I noticed they're treating Ron Paul with kid gloves.

I think they KNOW he has the numbers, following, more aggressive supporters and delegates than they do. They know to keep away from Ron. I think they know the game is afoot.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok wheres the poll links folks?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Post debate coverage, Ron is only one who hasn't been mentioned.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Post debate coverage, Ron is only one who hasn't been mentioned.

As per normal MSM procedure.

link   
They are now talking to the 7th "political strategist" after debate not one mention of RP, not once in 7 "experts".

link   
reply to post by buni11687

agreed, second best for Paul.

Perry picks and chooses his responses wisely, he'll defer the content of the question to something that adapts to more of what he has practiced, it is obvious but it is true, this was probably Perry's best debate, mainly because we're so used to him dropping the ball and any escape from failure is good for him

This goes out to all of those on ATS that say we think Ron Paul is a messiah or savior. No he isn't, he just MAKES SENSE and that is why people like him, respect him and would do whatever it takes for him to win.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Holy cow they are talking about consistent conservatives and Ron Paul was not once mentioned. These clowns quit upsetting me a long time ago but it still amazes me that they think that Dr. Paul can be kept invisible to the public.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah this just in, ABC sucks. Lame and flaky moderators/commentators. Diane seemed to be medicated, and George was Clinton's political advisor so we know of his bias going into this. They are spouting Gingrich the champ "because he didn't lose". Ignoring Paul because they know he's the real threat to their man in DC.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did these commentators even pay attention to the debate?

Some of them were saying Newt wasn't scathed in this debate, some even said Newt wasn't even attacked.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join