It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to all Male's ....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ugh

Dude you don't just let her hit you . . . wtf
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: Original post already adressed sorry, replaced with words of wisdom.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

She is definitively a very pissed off and aggressiveness little woman.

But If anything I cant feel all that sorry for the dude, it seems like she was really pissed for being cheated on. But ya, emotions and all that aside, she should of just held it in and not blown up over it. And dealt with it at a more opportune time and place and in a more calm way which does not involve hitting, and then left him for someone else when she could.

But in reality very few people have that sort of self control in such situations, and most females would of just thought of a way to get back at him in a more feminine and subtle way. Which really is just another way to the same problems.

And if anything the dude should of been straight up and at least brought up his cheating since she seems to be really pissed about it. Really escalating the situation by waiting and letting things build up is not a good way to handle things, but given emotions, hormones, and just the rut of life...It unfortunately is all to understandable why this happened.

I would definitely would not just stand there and take it, no matter who it is or where it is....If anything I would of just walked away, and if it got more aggressive then I would of just subdued her and waited for the cops.

The whole thing is nothing more then an unfortunate situation in the relationship of a couple that seems to have blown up in there faces. I do not think they will get over such a thing, but at least now they can get on with finding ways to move on, as it's pretty apparent that things will most likely not work out.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

The video is what apparently happens to a man when his girlfriend finds out that he cheated on her

Apparently?
Is this really what happens every time?
Or is this an isolated incident of one crazy chick on a train? Otherwise we'd see a lot of guys walking around with busted heads and spit hanging off their ear. Where are those guys if this is what happens every time? Maybe men don't cheat.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Blessed be Druid,
A women never tells, we just hint................
I would never do such a thing, I am an Angelic being with the Temper to match!
Violence begtes Violence and should be avoided at all costs. Be you Male OR Female!

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by KhaliWitch

P.S.: @ cerebralassassins: Crazy women are not the only ones that are good in bed ( deep waters have hidden secrets
)

Namasté

since im a free style scuba diver i think i have that just about covered, then again each new dive brings new things to ponder

Blessed be,
Boy, do you need to think way outside the box when it comes to me, but you are already way too late. Someone beat you to the punch ( no pun intended )

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Originally posted by Druid42

Crazy women are not the only ones that are good in bed ( deep waters have hidden secrets
)

Namasté

Do tell.

Then again, better not.

Cryptic phrase from intelligent women affect me. I'll recover from the fleeting thoughts.

Then again, I just re-read the OP's title....A warning to all Males. I better heed that advice.

See how easy we can fall into the abyss of a womans soul.

Okay, guys, feminine mystique is a total shell game. I know you don't want to hear this, but you probably should. There is no Mystery.

Women are at a physical disadvantage, and are rarely trained in self-defense. They need protection, they are looking to to avoid victimization. That is why women propagate their version of the feminine mystique crap. Which has backfired pretty seriously when awe turns to fear in the masculine heart.

Men have their own version of the Female Mystery, and as far as I can tell, it is just an excuse to view women as another species. Also, to give them something Dark to penetrate. The desire to avoid understanding, which might necessitate growing the **** up and taking off the leashes we tug eachother around on.

Blessed be,
Problem with that is that does not even begin to apply to me. I require no other person to protect me as I can do that for myself, thank you very much. I can take down a walking outside toilet made of brick with 1 well placed touch ( no, I fight fair, no genital punches ), but better yet I show the confidence on the outside ( I can walk the street at 3 o'clock in the morning and never get hassled ). But I always try to avoid Violence as that is not the way to do things.
And with me it is = What you see is what you get!
Generalizing is not the right way to approach people!

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I like how the camera person goes from "man hurry up I gotta be to work at 5" to "hey dont leave tell the train not to leave I wanna see this"

Gotta give props to the guy for not smackin the crap out of her.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Crazy women are not the only ones that are good in bed ( deep waters have hidden secrets
)

Namasté

Do tell.

Then again, better not.

Cryptic phrase from intelligent women affect me. I'll recover from the fleeting thoughts.

Then again, I just re-read the OP's title....A warning to all Males. I better heed that advice.

See how easy we can fall into the abyss of a womans soul.

Okay, guys, feminine mystique is a total shell game. I know you don't want to hear this, but you probably should. There is no Mystery.

Women are at a physical disadvantage, and are rarely trained in self-defense. They need protection, they are looking to to avoid victimization. That is why women propagate their version of the feminine mystique crap. Which has backfired pretty seriously when awe turns to fear in the masculine heart.

Men have their own version of the Female Mystery, and as far as I can tell, it is just an excuse to view women as another species. Also, to give them something Dark to penetrate. The desire to avoid understanding, which might necessitate growing the **** up and taking off the leashes we tug eachother around on.

Blessed be,
Problem with that is that does not even begin to apply to me. I require no other person to protect me as I can do that for myself, thank you very much. I can take down a walking outside toilet made of brick with 1 well placed touch ( no, I fight fair, no genital punches ), but better yet I show the confidence on the outside ( I can walk the street at 3 o'clock in the morning and never get hassled ). But I always try to avoid Violence as that is not the way to do things.
And with me it is = What you see is what you get!
Generalizing is not the right way to approach people!

Namasté

You are an awesome exception. I say exception, b/c I have been doing a lot of looking into this lately, and msg. board responses by women on this subject are characterized by very positive reactions to the concept of masculine protection. Here are a couple of examples, there's plenty more where these came from:

uk.answers.yahoo.com...

theboard.byu.edu...

I do find it odd, though, that mine was the post that touched a raw nerve, rather than the fellows who were going on about "the abyss of a woman's soul". That's the sort of thinking that fuels witch hunts.

My observations are based on both hard-wired adaptive responses and the cultural tropes that they've spawned. These instincts persist in ever more twisted and unrecognizable forms, the farther we drift as a species from the environmental factors that spawned them.

Men and women must understand where we begin in our connection to each other, otherwise progress is not possible.

Here's some of my favorite info ore on this topic:

From here.

The tradition and seeming instinct of protecting women plays into this. The cry, “Women and children first”, was never taken to be a call to arms. The Wikipedia article notes, regarding experiments with women in integrated units in the Israeli Defense Force:

The reason for removing female soldiers from the front lines is no reflection on the performance of female soldiers, but that of the male infantrymen after witnessing a woman wounded. The IDF saw a complete loss of control over soldiers who apparently experienced an uncontrollable, protective, instinctual aggression.

Say what you will about the male and the protection instinct, it’s real and it’s there (and it’s not a bad thing).

The protective instinct inverted.

And hyper-idealized.

The neurochemistry of protection.

This stuff doesn't just evaporate b/c everything in our environment is no longer out to kill us. Also? Feminine mystique is still a load of crap. I may not have been encompassing all the causes for this backwards myth, but I'm pretty sure I'm not far off when I peg a woman's natural desire for protection as a possible source.

There's nothing we can't understand about each other if we talk openly and frankly about who we are and what we need, not holding back or hiding to gain leverage over one another. We've got to cut that out.
edit on 12-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: link addtion

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

( no, I fight fair, no genital punches )

I felt like this needed to be addressed. You know what, ladies? You probably don't need me to tell you this, but there is nothing "fair" or "unfair" about the manner in which you defend yourself against an assailant. If you get a shot at that scumsucker's junk, you take it. And more power to you.

In fact, the groin jab might be nature's way of leveling the playing field between the sexes.

Check it out:

Rape is clearly disfavored. The positioning of the male genitalia so that they are vulnerable to blows and injury clearly tends to inhibit rape.

So, external gonads, which seem at first blush to be an ineffable gaffe on the part of Nature, are revealed to have two excellent causes: temperature regulation and ease of kneeability.

edit on 12-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Aahhh... The woman's "mystique", is a myth brought to life by men, in order to enable them not to try and understand a woman.
IMHO, Women should be taught to protect and fend for themselves as it is quite rewarding if you can benchpress more than the "macho man" next to me in the gym

Have you ever heard the phrase= The Devil will not come between a Mother and Her Child?
That would apply to me ( if I believed the Devil existed ) and every other Mother I know.
Ponder about that and ask yourself why a Man is afraid of his Mother.

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

( no, I fight fair, no genital punches )

I felt like this needed to be addressed. You know what, ladies? You probably don't need me to tell you this, but there is nothing "fair" or "unfair" about the manner in which you defend yourself against an assailant. If you get a shot at that scumsucker's junk, you take it. And more power to you.

In fact, the groin jab might be nature's way of leveling the playing field between the sexes.

Check it out:

Rape is clearly disfavored. The positioning of the male genitalia so that they are vulnerable to blows and injury clearly tends to inhibit rape.

So, external gonads, which seem at first blush to be an ineffable gaffe on the part of Nature, are revealed to have two excellent causes: temperature regulation and ease of kneeability.

It is that I find that somewhat dishonorable, just like with hairpulling and scratching.
Although, due to my height, it wouldn't be knee's, but elbows

But that's just me and my principles * shrugs *

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Aahhh... The woman's "mystique", is a myth brought to life by men, in order to enable them not to try and understand a woman.

Bingo.

Women do not have a great track record here, either, as there is a great deal of power to be leveraged out of the feminine connection to the birth process. It's just a different sort of social fallout, as compared to the male permutation.

IMHO, Women should be taught to protect and fend for themselves as it is quite rewarding if you can benchpress more than the "macho man" next to me in the gym

Rock on, sister. I fully agree here.

Have you ever heard the phrase= The Devil will not come between a Mother and Her Child?
That would apply to me ( if I believed the Devil existed ) and every other Mother I know.
Ponder about that and ask yourself why a Man is afraid of his Mother.

Actually, I've also been looking into the feminine protection instinct. Potent stuff. But I wince to note how far I've ventured off-topic.

edit on 12-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote mishap.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But we have not gone off-topic as we are discussing the reasons why a woman might become Violent and the myths surrounding this!

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

True enough.

Women in combat viewed from a different angle: And lest the you think I'm pandering here, I'd like to point out that these posts are authored largely by female military personnel. So, they've probably got some valuable perspective on this stuff:

I particularly liked her section in response to argument that men will no longer feel the need to protect women if such a thing as a woman combatant exists:

Here's the threat, made overt. Whether or not the offer of protection is there, the threat is always there. You have to accept one guy's protection or else you'll be prey for all the guys. The same guys who claim they're protecting women have never been interested in protecting women from themselves, their gilded cages, and the protection fees---servitude.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by KhaliWitch

True enough.

Women in combat viewed from a different angle: And lest the you think I'm pandering here, I'd like to point out that these posts are authored largely by female military personnel. So, they've probably got some valuable perspective on this stuff:

I particularly liked her section in response to argument that men will no longer feel the need to protect women if such a thing as a woman combatant exists:

Here's the threat, made overt. Whether or not the offer of protection is there, the threat is always there. You have to accept one guy's protection or else you'll be prey for all the guys. The same guys who claim they're protecting women have never been interested in protecting women from themselves, their gilded cages, and the protection fees---servitude.

I believe that a woman that can protect herself, shows it and gets less hassle ( personal experience ) except for those "macho's" out there that think that they are netter than us. Newsflash = we fight more strategically and therefore smarter and meaner, as we plan every single move right up until the "killerblow".
I am an Army brat myself and I have seen both genders train, did you know that the English army drill sergeants are tougher for women than they are for men?
The Female gender is not a weakness, it is an advantage ( it is proven that we are far more strategically thinking than men, think of 2 women that are having an argument. It is more nastier than men having it out, backstabbing,etc. ) We play out the Divide and Conquer game better than a 4star general.

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
While obviously angry, that woman has no rights beating the crap out of that guy like that.
I've never hit a woman and never intend to but I would have quite happily grabbed her arms and restrained her or possibly sat on her until the police got there.

There was video footage of a sustained physical assault.

And yes, just to echo what others have said, if it was the other way around, everyone on that train would have jumped on the guy and beat the crap out of him.... how is that fair?

If he would have knocked her ass out, i wouldn't have blamed him... although good for him for not getting violent too.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

How do you think about women hunting and doing other survival things?

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Unfortunately, you are quite right in your assessment of the situation. I do agree with you in your approval of not lowering himself to her level.

Namasté

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How do you think about women hunting and doing other survival things?

Namasté

Aside from it being hawt?

I haven't really looked into it enough to have formed an opinion. Do you have any thoughts or information on this? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We play out the Divide and Conquer game better than a 4star general.

Exactly.

But that should not be a point of pride. In order to decommission the countless games we run on each other, we need to drop all the strategy and just have a dialogue. We need to look honestly at the biological and cultural factors that have led to the fluctuating and often violent power imbalances between the sexes.

No more games. No more leashes. True self mastery for all, and an honest footing with one another.

edit on 12-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote kerfuffle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join