It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to all Male's ....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
He is a better man than I am for sure....about 4 minutes into it I would have knocked her teeth out!

Maybe 2 minutes into it...

Edit: Do not star this post or you will be condoning the beating of women...strictly a no no!
edit on 10-12-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by i8miceb4

Obviously he noticed it, and rectified the word into a more narrow term further into his reply. The topic outrages many of us males, that thought control is often lost to context.

You and i both know what he meant. However, if you still feel there is a generalization, you can only change it, rather than brew on a single word.
edit on 10-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: spelling/grammatical error

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
He is a better man than I am for sure....about 4 minutes into it I would have knocked her teeth out!

Maybe 2 minutes into it...

I assume your married and happily married ?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was compelled to watch every second of that video, and I urge my fellow ATS members to do so as well.
Social equality is an ideal that we may talk about, but when it comes to walking the path, we find that there are various complications and obstacles involved.

How many times have we heard of a woman beating a man senseless like this? Not often, because it goes unreported. The man, growing up in a society where in which he is expected to treat the woman like a delicate flower, has no place to fight back. He is at a psychological, cultural, and legal disadvantage. He must take the punishment being reined upon his head and body. My heart sank with every slap, scratch, punch, and kick this young man took in order to follow the double standard that society presents men. When he raised his hand to defend some of the heavier blows striking his temple, one could hear passengers on the train calmly saying, "Don't hit her." Sure, those comments were for his protection, as the video made an excellent presentation displaying the will, fortitude, and inner strength of this young man...but there is something deeper. If he had defended himself, and struck back, I can only imagine how many other train-goers would have stood up and intervened.

The woman was a bit wild, and she proved this fact not only in her relentless attack upon the youngman, but her resisting arrest with officers. In this scenario, fate would have it that there was a video recording, multiple witnesses, and continued behavior even after police arrived; however, could one really imaging how the situation would have played out if these factors did not all fall into play? The youngman could have easily gotten in trouble in this situation for one well placed, defensive blow.

Our society is strange. The duality of man and woman is apparent on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels. Yet, we are expected to treat each other equally. In this equality, women are allowed to cherry pick the rights and protections that apply to them. The legal system favors them at just about every step. Men are tied and bound by these societal expectations, legal decisions, and social learning.

Let's not be mistaken here, for women are not free from the issues of society either. They are victims of a larger psy-op that men barely have to face. Their entire sense of self worth, beauty, and self esteem is manipulated in every ad, movie, piece of music, and form of entertainment available to society. This is an entirely different issue, but I want to let everyone know that I know society has beaten, and continues to beat, both genders into the ground with psychological terrorism.

So...my point in all of this...
Society has erred in how it handles such cases of domestic violence, especially when there is an expectation of equality prevalent within out culture and legal system. Women are allowed a special type of equality, one where in which they are allowed to choose what applies and what does not. They are protected and coddled. If one watching this thinks that this scene is bad, try being a 20 something and realize that women hold all the sway in dating these days. It doesn't matter if you're some ridiculously fit, knowledgeable, and handsome youngman with a mysterious yet kind disposition (I'm so full of myself), women at least 4 tiers down from you on a scale of 1 - 10 have the power, and exercise the ability to not only say 'no' but to make the scenario of you talking to them seem like an absurd thought that will never produce result.

Society is weird. My generation has a lot to fix. Let's hope that Israel doesn't strike Iran any time soon so that we may have something in the future to fix other than WW3

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow, CA, thanks for sharing.

She spit on him.

She kicked him in the head.

She slaps him.

Clearly there is something wrong with her other than a case of infidelity. To act like that in public clearly show a level of immaturity, but personally, shouldn't she have went to his house or somewhere less viral to meter out her wrath?

He took his licks. Wow. He's a better man than I.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

You assume right...18 years and never laid a hand on a woman...including my wife...but I would have not had that restraint when getting pounded on by a woman or a man!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like women are becoming more violent?

On a side note, I applaud the officers for performing their duty in an appropriate and respectful manner. Goes to show that not all LEOs are thugs or bullies.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This guy kept his cool. The petite devil was psychotic beyond reason. I wouldn't have punched her back but I would have restrained her till the police arrived, that's for sure.

And I do know a guy or two that would have knocked her out cold.

This woman needs a psychiatrist. Badly.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i easy would of hit her back... if a girl ANY girl started hitting me like that i hit back. if you getting hit like that you hit back
edit on 10-12-2011 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Is it just me or does it seem like women are becoming more violent?

hey pssst....dont tell anyone as ats has a way of spreading info that shouldn't be made known to public, but hey, i love it when they go ballistic in bed

On a side note, I applaud the officers for performing their duty in an appropriate and respectful manner. Goes to show that not all LEOs are thugs or bullies.

Couldn't agree with you more

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
One human being assaulted another human being and that person needs to be held accountable for their abusive actions.

Obviously....the woman in this story is not the brightest person in the world...she also assaulted a policeman...what a fool!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched. I hope that abusive woman is put away for a very long time. As for all of those people watching it happen and not intervening, they should be ashamed of themselves for letting it continue. The abuser should have been restrained until police arrived but, instead, she was allowed to continue her psychotic rampage--for what must have seemed to the victim to be an eternity.

I agree fully with your statement.
Sadly this happens nowadays all over the world.
Did you know that 20 years ago there were no street robberies in Japan.
Why?
Because the robbers would not be able to leave the street, everyone would have jumped on them.
Nowadays we see a youtube made by a bunch of cowards. Sickening.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
One human being assaulted another human being and that person needs to be held accountable for their abusive actions.

Obviously....the woman in this story is not the brightest person in the world...she also assaulted a policeman...what a fool!

if that is truely you in the avatar then i guess i would allow one or two ganster slaps by you, but hey, its a two way road right ?

edit on 10-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by unworldly
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched. I hope that abusive woman is put away for a very long time. As for all of those people watching it happen and not intervening, they should be ashamed of themselves for letting it continue. The abuser should have been restrained until police arrived but, instead, she was allowed to continue her psychotic rampage--for what must have seemed to the victim to be an eternity.

I agree fully with your statement.
Sadly this happens nowadays all over the world.
Did you know that 20 years ago there were no street robberies in Japan.
Why?
Because the robbers would not be able to leave the street, everyone would have jumped on them.
Nowadays we see a youtube made by a bunch of cowards. Sickening.

Interesting, i was unaware of that regarding the Japanese side of society.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What happened to men...

Male lions are laughing at us right now.

And that's what we have to go back to being. Male f****** lions...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4

Originally posted by xxdaniel21
reply to post by i8miceb4

Where's the generalization? He quoted "feminists" as being like this. Hence the name "femenist". He didn't quote you.

Besides, why are you offended? He's made an extremely valid observation. Whether you personally agree with it or not is entirely irrelevent.

If you read his statement correctly you would of noticed that the first line read...
Females always complain about 'equal rights'

you are correct, I did say that which was an error on my part... my point was on feminists, who as explained a bit earlier, always complain about 'equal' rights... sorry...

just remember the ultimate rule... no matter what.. there are basically always exceptions.. sorry if you felt I labeled you in a certain manner.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He probably stayed with her because crazy women are good in bed. They got to be for you to put up with them.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In the UK it would have been lawful for anyone over the age of twenty one to intervene, and use reasonable force to restrain the perpatrator untill the arrival of a Police Officer. This is known as the Any Persons Arrest Act, it also apllies in cases of theft, deliberate damage to property, rape, and murder. It was fomerly known as citizens arrest and is enshrined in Common Law. Do any similar laws, or acts exist in the USA?
edit on 10-12-2011 by hotel1 because: been Lawful

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by caladonea

if that is truely you in the avatar then i guess i would allow one or two ganster slaps by you, but hey, its a two way road right ?

edit on 10-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

No... that is not me in the avatar...I chose the photo from an avatar website....however the reason I chose the photo is because she and I look very similar.

I (in the past) have been cheated on...and what I did was call the boyfriend....meet him for coffee....and talk to him and let him know...that I know...how I am feeling about it....and that the boyfriend - girlfriend intimate relationship between us is over....but perhaps in the future we can be friends. I myself don't do abusive actions...and I don't tolerate them if someone tries to abuse me.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Since we are on the second page i guess this will be read and wont be clicked over, but the cold hard facts are that the majority of us either in here have all gone through that f_cked up stage of what it feels like to have been betrayed and no matter how brave or hardcore one acts in public view there is always a transition of that person when the home or bedroom door closes and we know how empty and bottomless that feeling is. So reacting to such situations truly is something that only individuals can answer on their own no matter who and how many times we like to hear or preach otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join