It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to all Male's ....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Lisa Alyounes Arrested for beating cheating Ginger boyfriend on New Jersey transit train

The video is what apparently happens to a man when his girlfriend finds out that he cheated on her.....damn....if the guy in the video is a lurker..dude...you Snip up big time and you got own3d on a viral scale

edit on 10-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16/12/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Females always complain about 'equal rights'... yet.. when it comes to cases like this-- they will never complain that she should get the exact same jail time as a man who was filmed beating his girlfriend... hypocrites. because if this was a man shown beating his girl, all the feminists would be crying he should be put to jail.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
The comments from people in the train were quite funny too.
"Don't block my view!"

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
"It's not ok to mistreat girls..." as she beats and drop kicks him.

Ginger pimpin' ain't easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

OWNED? u for real? why is it ok for a woman to hit a man but if it was th eother way around u would be saying the video is sick and he should go prison etc i just think its sexist and she made a fool of herself respect to the guy for sitting there and taking it without raising his hand back to her ( not sure id sit there and let ANYBODY lay hands on me like that )

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceGreatBritain

Please show me where I used the word OWNED. Then please show me where I condoned her actions. Thanks.

I am sure she will live to regret that day. According to one of the train's occupants comments, she actually kneed one of the Police Officers in the groin, twice.

ETA I would guess she will be charged with public disorder, assault (on her boyfriend), resisting arrest AND assaulting a Police Officer, at the very least.
edit on 10/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever watched. I hope that abusive woman is put away for a very long time. As for all of those people watching it happen and not intervening, they should be ashamed of themselves for letting it continue. The abuser should have been restrained until police arrived but, instead, she was allowed to continue her psychotic rampage--for what must have seemed to the victim to be an eternity.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Come on mate! You know the drill! Equal rights only exists when women want it to.

Like my mate so blatantly said to another mate as a joke one day "Come on, you fight for equal rights, take a hit like a man". (sarcastically stating he was acting like a woman)

I don't condone violence against women - or anyone for that matter, but sometimes the truth hurts. And a lot of people don't want to hear it - namely the women protecting their prides and egos.

In that case, refer to the "death of common sense"
(See. www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Poor guy mate. And good on him for sticking around and not doing anything. Had he done something, these "camera people" would be in his face, yelling at him, egging it on.
That guy that got up and moved should be ashamed of himself.

EDIT: I think there's been a bit of mistaken identity in here. I retract my statement if anyone saw it as well as remove it. Sorry for accusing you lightspeeddriver, but i went off other people's replies.
edit on 10-12-2011 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

no need to get paranoid i was relating to the op he said "..dude...you Snip up big time and you got own3d"
just a shame that people cant talk about problems no more it nearly ends in violence. ( people must take the goverment as rolemodels as goverment get into disagreements next thing theres a war

just i cans ee the reply bieng much different if the shoe was on the other foot

edit: actually the responce is suprisingly right

edit on 10-12-2011 by OnceGreatBritain because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 16/12/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
The comments from people in the train were quite funny too.
"Don't block my view!"

Oh yeah that "dont block my view" was a rage, i was sitting back drinking my oj and viewing the vid, well my facials expresions and sound coming out of me was....ouch ...awww damn....dude walk away asap...wtf at least move. In any case, he got his ass handed to him rather elegently.

But lets be fair, she obviously was pissed but living in a stereo type world we allow woman to kinda of get away with that abusive behaviour for if it was a male doing that im sure the rest of the passengers would have made ginger bread men from him. The truth be said and said loud.

P.S. This is why i enjoy being in a monogomous relationship
, however i once had mentioned just for " fun " swingers and i kid you not, the look i got made hell freeze over in about 1/10th of second....last time i say that again and never have...well not to her anyway.
. Aren't i lucky she never reads ats

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Females always complain about 'equal rights'... yet.. when it comes to cases like this-- they will never complain that she should get the exact same jail time as a man who was filmed beating his girlfriend... hypocrites. because if this was a man shown beating his girl, all the feminists would be crying he should be put to jail.

Are you serious?? As a female, I am offended by your generalization. I don't care who you are, it is NOT ok to attack someone like that. She should be charged and punished.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4

Originally posted by ReadyPower

Are you serious?? As a female, I am offended by your generalization. I don't care who you are, it is NOT ok to attack someone like that. She should be charged and punished.

I believe she was arrested and prosecuted for something, simply not exactly sure of what. Although i doubt ginger would press any charges. On the other hand, i can imagine what the officers behind doors were saying. " Oh man did you see that guys face, he got his a$$ handed to himi by his woman.. laugh laugh luagh".

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceGreatBritain

no need to get paranoid i was relating to the op he said "..dude...you f*cked up big time and you got own3d"
just a shame that people cant talk about problems no more it nearly ends in violence. ( people must take the goverment as rolemodels as goverment get into disagreements next thing theres a war

just i cans ee the reply bieng much different if the shoe was on the other foot

edit: actually the responce is suprisingly right

edit on 10-12-2011 by OnceGreatBritain because: (no reason given)

Indeed it was me who used the term own3d, so no harm done there. I couldn't agree with you more...not sure what experience you have had, but for some reason if woman had a red nuke button and male had a red nuke button i feel the woman would have pressed it over and over without hesitation when having an argument with their bf's.

Hmm..brainstorming, this could actually be a worthwhile topic for ats car crash radio

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No wonder he cheated on her.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A couple of things wrong here.

The most obvious is the double standard. If it had been the other way around you can bet people would have tried to put a stop to it.

Second is that woman recording the video is extremely disrespectful in recording a lover spat for her own amusement as well as the amusement of others on youtube. That kind of outrages me, more so than the attack

Thirdly, I can see why he cheated on her. She is a crazy, violent person who would attack someone who is not even fighting back.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
he holds his own for sure, but I would have grabbed her wrists and sat on top of her if I was him.

He did rope a dope tho.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by i8miceb4

Where's the generalization? He quoted "feminists" as being like this. Hence the name "femenist". He didn't quote you.

Besides, why are you offended? He's made an extremely valid observation. Whether you personally agree with it or not is entirely irrelevent.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

I believe she was arrested and prosecuted for something, simply not exactly sure of what. Although i doubt ginger would press any charges. On the other hand, i can imagine what the officers behind doors were saying. " Oh man did you see that guys face, he got his a$$ handed to himi by his woman.. laugh laugh luagh".

Unfortunately, you're probably right. The poor guy was probably too embarrassed to press charges. Lose lose situation, if you fight back you're a woman beater but if you don't you're somehow less of a man. I don't understand why there is a double standard for this kind of thing.
I know a guy who was in a abusive relationship with a woman. She would smack him around, especially when she was drinking, call the cops and have him dragged out of the house. His word against hers but the cops eventually got the picture, would show up and drive him to a friends house for the night.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21
reply to post by i8miceb4

Where's the generalization? He quoted "feminists" as being like this. Hence the name "femenist". He didn't quote you.

Besides, why are you offended? He's made an extremely valid observation. Whether you personally agree with it or not is entirely irrelevent.

If you read his statement correctly you would of noticed that the first line read...
Females always complain about 'equal rights'

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Thirdly, I can see why he cheated on her. She is a crazy, violent person who would attack someone who is not even fighting back.

Well, in my experience woman tend to voice and express their emotions far more than what we males do, well in a generalized manner is what i mean. I mean haven't you ever had your wife or gf go ballastic about something when to you it might be something totaly insignificant. Don't forget woman by nature think, when i mean think, they analyze far more than what males do on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join