It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by daskakik

By that, I mean, we are ALL in this perfect place NOW and the only reason why someone may not be seeing that is because of their perspective...

But this place being perfect and us being here now doesn't make it heavenly for everybody. So we are not all in heaven now even if it's because of our different perspectives.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This is heaven, and the only reason why people may not be feeling that is because of their perspective. If they change their perspective to the normal happy one, they'll see that everything is perfect and everything is biased towards happiness for everybody.

This place is so free and so perfect, that you are allowed to see it as a complete hell even thought its the exact opposite.
edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is heaven, and the only reason why people may not be feeling that is because of their perspective. If they change their perspective to the normal happy one, they'll see that everything is perfect and everything is biased towards happiness for everybody.
Tell that to these people: Holocaust victims

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Again, circumstances don't matter, you can choose happiness now no matter what is going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But we don't so we are not all in heaven. Which makes you statement false. I'm not even arguing your idea of perspectives. I'm pointing out that your statement that this place is perfect doesn't make it heavenly much less the actual biblical Heaven.

edit on 10-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'm not talking about the biblical heaven, I'm talking about heaven in the general sense, a place of perfection..

If you don't change your perspective you are still in heaven, you just aren't realizing it...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

ur mind is the only thing clearly seen here

Still waiting on a clear and well defined definition as to what your post to me was about

If you choose not to reply okay....but basically, it made no sense to me so maybe you could shed some light.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Why not just assume he meant something nice and awesome... haha

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

By that logic we could all be in hell and our perspective would make it seem like heaven. Isn't hell also perfect? Why heaven or hell? Why not say "the world is perfect and if you change your perception you will see its perfection and be happy". Would have made the message clearer.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

The TRUE reason why you are feeling irritated/mad is because you know deep down inside that you are in heaven and you are ANGRY that you can not see it.

Keep being happy, change your beliefs into happier ones and you'll get their! I'm cheering for you!

Oh i agree, the world does have the potential to be heavenly, i dont need to look deep down to know this, and yes it is a state of mind in some respects, its all about your perspective, and i am lucky to be a very happy and content person, however, as stated many times before, try and tell a starving kid in Africa that, or a jewish mum in a concentration camp during the war seeing her child shot. Mate, your gonna have a difficult time persuading me that they could see that they were in heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This place is so free and so perfect, that you are allowed to see it as a complete hell even thought its the exact opposite.

But, as i have stated before, and you ignored. Hiw is this world perfect when babies are brutally murdered. Are you saying your theory only counts when you can think for yourself, and these babies are not in heaven because they are too young to think for themselves?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well they can. There are people smiling on their death beds...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Last thing I will say. People either missed or forgot that you believe this...

Hedonism is the way, THIS IS HEAVEN!

Doing what YOU want because YOU find it pleasurable/happy, no matter if it is "good" or "bad" is your "heaven".

Which like I said several times I personally strongly disagree with.
edit on 12/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Again, circumstances don't matter, you can choose happiness now no matter what is going on.

Statements like this are insulting and offensive.

You are of course free to think whatever you like, doesn't make you right.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well they can. There are people smiling on their death beds...

what sort of response is that? the starving child can change his attitude towards life and decide that this world is heaven, but it doesnt change the fact that hes has dirty water, no food and constant diarheoa, he aint percieving no heaven my friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Statements like this are insulting and offensive.

You are of course free to think whatever you like, doesn't make you right.

You are right. They are insulting and offensive, but thats human beings for ya. And you know he will never change his mind, his arragonce will not let him. Its a sad world we live in im afraid

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And then I clarified:

Hehe, it was fun talking with him.

Let me just clarify something:

I believe that happiness itself is the virtue. Being happy and spreading happiness, in other words living in happiness is good...

If you feel like you have to "control" of "force" someone to do something in order to be happy, then that's not happiness, it is desperation. When you are happy, you don't need to control others for happiness because you are already happy...

Maybe I should have said take actions from happiness instead of in desperation to get happy...

anyway, I think everyone gets the point about what I believe...

Originally posted by Jay-morris
...And you know he will never change his mind, his arragonce will not let him. Its a sad world we live in im afraid

Why should I? What purpose is there to change my perspective into a painful and suffering one just because some other people in the world are suffering?

If someone puts their hand in fire, I'm not gonna put my hand in there to "understand their pain" I'm going to use common sense and tell them to take their hand out...

If you wanna be happy, change your perspective into a happy one...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sorry OP, this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable. I just cant see how you cannot see that what youve said is unrealistic and impractical, its great for a philosophical thought but in the real world, nope it doesnt work.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Obviously it doesn't because I'm doing it and I know others who are as well...

There's no reason to change my perspective into one which feels bad just because other people may not be happy. It doesn't make sense. If someone puts their hand in fire, it makes no sense to put your hand in too, it's silly isn't it?

Just tell them to take their hand out (change their perspective into a heavenly one)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Sorry OP, this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable. I just cant see how you cannot see that what youve said is unrealistic and impractical, its great for a philosophical thought but in the real world, nope it doesnt work.

Obviously it doesn't because I'm doing it and I know others who are as well...

Couldn't resist...
so you agree that this is impractical and doesn't work in the REAL world? LOL
edit on 12/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join