It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images suggest something happened at Iranian Nuke Facility-But Was It an Explosion? New info!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The first clear pictures of Iran’s nuclear site near Isfahan have been published and analyzed following an explosion at or near the site on Nov. 28, and they provide another piece of the puzzle. But what happened there remains a mystery.

Iran’s uranium conversion facility sits outside Isfahan. It is there that yellowcake is turned into uranium hexafluoride gas (UF6), which is then fed into centrifuges and turned into enriched uranium. The enriched uranium then can be made into fuel for power stations, or it can be highly enriched for a nuclear bomb.

Fox News obtained satellite pictures of the Isfahan nuclear site between Dec. 3 and 5, less than a week after reports of explosions in the area were heard. Analysts at the Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS), which employs some of the most widely respected experts on Iran’s nuclear sites, scrutinized the images and said there is no evidence of an explosion -- but there wouldn’t be clear evidence several days after an event.

ISIS analysts who looked at the images from Isfahan said there had been a dramatic change in the landscape around a tunnel leading down to a storage facility on the periphery of the uranium conversion site. Several structures above that storage facility, which had been there for 15 years and stood intact as recently as August, are gone. There now is evidence of bulldozing around the old structures.

"There is something strange going on,” he said. “It is not clear what it is. There was the recent blast at the missile facility with people killed. There was a report of a blast at Isfahan’s uranium conversion site. A U.S. drone has been downed. “Something is going on. It’s not clear what it is".

I strongly suggest you read the ISIS report. Very detailed and informative. And much better pics
Link to ISIS Report (More & Better pics!!): isis-online.org...

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Does anyone else feel like we are about 12-15 hours away from war with Iran. And that's just the beginning?

This whole ordeal. I don't know what to make of it. Now with the ISIS saying something Starnge is going on-Iran really must be messing up and makig it apparent-or can't control what is going on to it's program-via sabotage.

I sure hope nothing happens but I have to say I am beginning to think us taking them on/out is the only option. Otherwise we are just sitting here-waiting for them to get the right missle to attack us. The Heck with That. TAKE EM OUT>

edit on 12/9/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/9/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

These pictures I believe were taken after the clear up operation and obviously some kind of psyop otherwise they wouldnt have been released

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The hand of God came down and smote them.
Allah was not willing, their prayers were answered.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Iran’s uranium conversion facility sits outside Isfahan. It is there that yellowcake is turned into uranium hexafluoride gas (UF6), which is then fed into centrifuges and turned into enriched uranium. The enriched uranium then can be made into fuel for power stations, or it can be highly enriched for a nuclear bomb.

They forgot to mention that highly enriched uranium is also used in medicine, thought I would add that for balance so as people didn't just fall for the old line that the only reason to enrich is to make bombs.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

They forgot to mention that highly enriched uranium is also used in medicine, thought I would add that for balance so as people didn't just fall for the old line that the only reason to enrich is to make bombs.

You don't spend trillions of dollars in reasearch development and manufacture for a few bottles of medicine nobody could afford.
The medicinal use is a byproduct of weapons development not the other way around.

No they said, we will make nuke weapons, Allah willing.
Allah was not willing.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

You don't spend trillions of dollars in reasearch development and manufacture for a few bottles of medicine nobody could afford.
The medicinal use is a byproduct of weapons development not the other way around.

Allah was not willing.

medical grade uranium is not a few bottles of medicine and hardly needs trillions spent developing it as it has already been researched.
ever heard of chemotherapy? used to fight cancer, they use medical grade uranium.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was hoping some ATSer would have some insight to this matter.

Maybe someone who resides in that region or travels that way, or knows someone who knows.

I believe we have some retired military photo guys around here.

I thinking they are trying to cover up the incident like they Syrians did when Isreal hit that nuke plant.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This reminds me of those Chinese area 51 pictures recently. Is there some form of technology blasting from space?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Could you post some of them? Or link?

Much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sure no problem, am surprised you missed this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I miss a lot.. you would be surprised.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Allah was not willing.

medical grade uranium is not a few bottles of medicine and hardly needs trillions spent developing it as it has already been researched.
ever heard of chemotherapy? used to fight cancer, they use medical grade uranium.

Ok but any retard would know then they have no use for centrifuges and an enrichment program if they wanted to make medicine, a lot cheaper to just but the junk that is on the market for chemo, lol hahahaha

new topics

top topics

join