It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien spotted in mexico!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

He is totally delusional, why would being from the UK change my opinion on a man? I dont care if hes from the sun if he has some intelligent things to say, there is more than one country to the UK, we dont all worship each other, and we dont all like the royals.

Whats so interesting about that?

edit on 9-12-2011 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by damwel

People can claim anything they want since they are entitled an opinion even if it is wrong. If I were to believe every disinfo agent on ats, godlike productions or any other alternative site, then I might as well sell my dozen book collection of premier authorships at some yard sale.

Sorry but the nwo has every reason to lie about this and many other videos. Of course there are many fakes but this one is not one of those obvious fakes. Keep trying though and while you are at it, try providing a sample of so called authentic videos.

Surely a skeptic belives in the possiblity of alien life otherwise they would be deniers.

Alright, I claim to be from the planet neptune, prove me as a hoaxer, wheres your proof? No proof? Where is it? Am I really from neptune?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

He is totally delusional, why would being from the UK change my opinion on a man? I dont care if hes from the sun if he has some intelligent things to say, there is more than one country to the UK, we dont all worship each other, and we dont all like the royals.

Whats so interesting about that?

It probably means you have not read a single word he has ever written or heard a single word he has spoken.

The man is a genius, especially for football players, who typically don't make the grade intelligence wise.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Again, I'm gonna require some proof that I haven't spent hours reading his ramblings, and some more proof that I didn't waste those hours watching his documentaries, you know absolutely zero about me, so how could you POSSIBLY know what I have, and haven't watched or read. Yes Icke is delusional, but thanks to this website I'm starting to think he's not the only one.

You did say that things need proof and such, so where is yours?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by damwel

People can claim anything they want since they are entitled an opinion even if it is wrong. If I were to believe every disinfo agent on ats, godlike productions or any other alternative site, then I might as well sell my dozen book collection of premier authorships at some yard sale.

Sorry but the nwo has every reason to lie about this and many other videos. Of course there are many fakes but this one is not one of those obvious fakes. Keep trying though and while you are at it, try providing a sample of so called authentic videos.

Surely a skeptic belives in the possiblity of alien life otherwise they would be deniers.

Alright, I claim to be from the planet neptune, prove me as a hoaxer, wheres your proof? No proof? Where is it? Am I really from neptune?

I would not be totally suprised if you were from neptune considering the nature of the matrix. Did you know the moon, mars and venus have human populations living there right now? Far fetched only if you believe nasa.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I wouldn't claim to know such things no, I'm open to believing in them and receiving proof of them, as far as knowing, I'm afraid only a select few on the planet would know for sure, and they aint on this website

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is the promo trailer for the video competition.

video.google.es...#
edit on 9-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by damwel

I would not be totally suprised if you were from neptune considering the nature of the matrix. Did you know the moon, mars and venus have human populations living there right now? Far fetched only if you believe nasa.

The atmosphere of Venus is much denser and hotter than that of Earth. The temperature at the surface is 740 K (467°C, 872°F), while the pressure is 93 bar.[1]

Statements like yours only make me disbelieve, when I believed in the first place. Good job buddy

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Again, I'm gonna require some proof that I haven't spent hours reading his ramblings, and some more proof that I didn't waste those hours watching his documentaries, you know absolutely zero about me, so how could you POSSIBLY know what I have, and haven't watched or read. Yes Icke is delusional, but thanks to this website I'm starting to think he's not the only one.

The proof is in the way you speak, which gives out the notion either a)you have no idea what you are talking about or b)are full of # and making good money posting nonsense.

Is that good enough? And how come you have'nt gone out to get drunk and do drugs YET? What are you waiting for? That was like an hour ago when you could have given us a fairely good sample of incontrovertible "proof".

Instead you like to yank my chain.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No it isn't good enough, for a person so trustworthy of proof that wasn't much proof of nothing if anything, I decided to go out a bit later and get drunk first. Is that ok dad?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The proof is in the way you speak, which gives out the notion either a)you have no idea what you are talking about or b)are full of # and making good money posting nonsense.

Is that good enough? And how come you have'nt gone out to get drunk and do drugs YET? What are you waiting for? That was like an hour ago when you could have given us a fairely good sample of incontrovertible "proof".

Instead you like to yank my chain.

Tell me, how can I make good money posting online????? PLEASE! If you can prove one thing, prove that. How do I do it? I hear so much about it but I never get the chance

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No it isn't good enough, for a person so trustworthy of proof that wasn't much proof of nothing if anything, I decided to go out a bit later and get drunk first. Is that ok dad?

See you later doctor hynek!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The calling card of the internet scientist, when all else fails resort to name calling.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

It is pointless to argue with trolls.

But at least you guys keep bumping my thread, which is much appreciated!!!

Maybe a true skeptic will take notice and actually contribute something worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

As I said, read some of my stuff first.

*waves goodbye for the lols*

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I hear you but unfortunately it is possible to create the creature walking from right to left and pause and then super impose that upon another video.

Fact or Faked exposed a guy in South America who had done this ....in fact the Alien type creature looks almost identical.

Watch the episode it does provide evidence of what one can do with a PC and Video Editing Software these days.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Anyone fancy taking a stab at why a super intelligent life-form unknown to us would be living in a desolate mexican barn

I'll start, because its computer generated
probably

A barn, alone (pals on the ship ? ), unarmed (with obvious Human aggression planet wide), no technology !?!? e.g. camera, phone, tricorder
, key (to the ship).....or alien equivelent.

Look at it from the other direction:

Humans travel across the galaxy to a planet occupied by a race of beings that are at war with each other all over the planet. One of us decides to go down to the planet and roam around a farm completely naked, no gun, no comms device, no way of contacting our shipmates, no way of recording our trip etc etc.

Utter utter nonsense.

So yes CGI!
edit on 9/12/11 by malcr because: main point

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

EXACTLY!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Damn aliens are so clever they have landed in Mexico and are trying to sneak into the USA via the border. Wow, an real sneaky way of invading the country from outerspace.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
the special effects are almost as good as "Turkish Star Wars"

bravo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join