It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien spotted in mexico!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Good answer, but I'll stick to saying its computer generated

SOURCE: Years of watching Sci-fi

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have seen many fakes and they are easy to spot. This clip is by no means an obvious hoax. Sorry!

I am not known for posting garbage and feel slightely offended that everyone is quick to jump to various unorthodox conclusions to escape dealing with reality.

Someone started *a picture or it is fake* thread yesterday and got 133 flags meaning the alien&ufo board has been infested with nwo deniers. When you don't provide evidence it is "probably fake" and when you do provide evidence it somehow becomes "a proven hoax".

In other words "Heads you win and tails I lose". Just can't win here!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Anyone who has ever played Oddworld, or indeed any playstation 1 game knows this is graphics, sorry.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Really? Can you show me "a not so obvious hoax" then? What exactly is not computer generated graphics and what makes everyone such "experts". It is kind of funny dude that at first you say it looks legit and then pazcat posts his opinionated thread and you make a 180 degree turn.

Of course it could be part of a film competition but that does not invalidate anything by itself. Sometimes legitimate footage gets passed as phoney, and vice-versa. The best way to hide the truth is to tell everyone and make sure no one belives it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Looks legit, its a popular internet saying for things which look completely unlegit, much like LOL or LMAO.

not so obvious hoax (because its actually real)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by fairguy

What exactly is not computer generated graphics and what makes everyone such "experts".

I am exactly not computer generated graphics, I am bone, flesh, DNA, blood, water, fat, muscle and tissue.
My laptop is exactly not computer generated graphics, it is plastic, metal, pcbs, chips, wires, etc.
This video IS exactly computer generated graphics, but I dont claim to be an expert.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Looks legit, its a popular internet saying for things which look completely unlegit, much like LOL or LMAO.

not so obvious hoax (because its actually real)

Do I need to buy a special interwebz decoder for illuminati *l33t*ism?

And that linked thread was off-topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It was completely on-topic with the topic of not so obvious hoaxes was it not? Or have you just selectively decided to sidestep that part?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Sorry I meant "not so obvious ufo-alien hoax"....in other words a video that is convincing to hardcore skeptics!

If you or others can't produce, then I will assume you are deniers. Fair enough?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Read some of my posts and replies before you call me a denier

I believe in this stuff more than anyone I know, since I have been old enough to understand it. I just know a cartoon when I see one.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Just because I can't provide you with a video, does not change my opinions on anything in this planet

Good day

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Read some of my posts and replies before you call me a denier

I believe in this stuff more than anyone I know, since I have been old enough to understand it. I just know a cartoon when I see one.

I am in no rush. Since you know so much stuff it should be easy to come up with a convincing ufo-alien video clip. I could post 10 such clips in less than an hour, but this challenge goes out to all the so called "skeptics".

Have fun

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Where did I claim to know everything, thats a tall feat for any man

Time for me to go and get drunk and do drugs

Have a pleasant evening.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Now see EC07, there you go. You post a video and ask about it. It is old and throughly already debunked here (actually several times) and when you are told the truth about it you are ticked off it isn't real and attack the people answering the question you asked. It is in fact one of my favorite alien videos but alas it isn't real. It has been admitted by the person that did it. You may ask "Why would they go through all this trouble and whatnot and hell I have no idea but they did, we already know they did and you should know it too by now. Just sayin

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Thanks for the input
I had no idea I was debating with a die-hard will believe nothing else believer

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

People can claim anything they want since they are entitled an opinion even if it is wrong. If I were to believe every disinfo agent on ats, godlike productions or any other alternative site, then I might as well sell my dozen book collection of premier authorships at some yard sale.

Sorry but the nwo has every reason to lie about this and many other videos. Of course there are many fakes but this one is not one of those obvious fakes. Keep trying though and while you are at it, try providing a sample of so called authentic videos.

Surely a skeptic belives in the possiblity of alien life otherwise they would be deniers.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I would say, as you were the original poster, that it would be upto you to prove to us that this is real, and not the other way round. But thats just my crazy way of thinking coming into play.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Haha. I am not claiming it is real. What I am claiming is that it is not an obvious hoax. That is all, although I will admit to having an exciting title to the thread.

Tell me, since you are from the uk, what do you make of david icke? Is he your hero or some dellusional idiot? Now that should be interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

But of course you cant, so you wont, you'll just drivel on, and I'm talking to a website, yet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join