It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien spotted in mexico!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi all. I came upon this video some time ago but I am not sure how many people have seen it so I post it here. It seems convincing to me but of course anything can be faked.

The video commentary is in spanish but the footage seems pretty good. It looks like an apparition, which means somewhat transparent in nature, but still the outline is of a grey alien. The video is marked as a chupacabra which it is not.

All comments welcome.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is old and its been posted before I think it was CGI or something cant remember...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Seems like CGI to me

Edit - CGI stands for Computer-generated imagery. The alien I believe was designed by computer and added to the real film
edit on 9-12-2011 by JessopJessopJessop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Meh its just more CGI crap making Mexico look like the land of freak shows.

Did they move the national enquirer there? Or is that based on youtube these days?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
probably fake but who knows ...logic says no way.
even if I had real footage of an alien i would not post it here. this place is full of blind skeptics and people who live to debunk good footage. not that this is good footage , just sayin.
hell they put the Jerusalem ufo in the hoax bin without any proof that it was hoaxed , it even had 3 different angles taped by three different people. heck they leave some of the worst footage here for everyone to see. I think some people in this place are trying to hide the truth...just my opinion and i am done ranting now .
edit on 9-12-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This was a fake, it was part of a film project by Misterios Inexplicables who have since changed there name to enmente. All the old links to the film competition this was part of don't exist. There are loads of threads here about it.
www.enmente.com...

edit on 9-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Welcome to disinfo 101!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Fake.
Staged.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
of course it was fake, look at it!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How would someone fake that?! Someone who does this CGI should give a demonstration on faking alien sightings. Picture or it didn't happen..haha.

I saw two lights move in April 2009 at 6:30 am at the bus stop after sending my child off to school on the bus.
I told eight people in total. Three women on my street, older than me by a generation each, had an alien/ ufo stories to tell me. My mother with a masters degree who thinks she knows it all... wanted me to shut up, she thinks I am anxious and spreading fear... ectra yadda. She is almost angry and upset when I mentioned it, she is in an irrational reaction of anger. My husband ignored me, my kids are annoyed and scared and just don't want to think about those kind of ideas. Another friend tells me she saw a ghost when she was a teenager, 30 years ago. I am no longer anxious, I understand the implications of all this... we probably are not alone, we are not the smartest creatures, we have no control over our skies, ourselves, or our lives. We must come to terms and except that we are limited. Might as well be intelluctual about it and not deny everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
With today's technology one can never be sure,but if this is a hoax,it's a good one.

I must point out two things in the video that caught my attention(apart from the creature):

a)the reaction of the people,when they go to the door and see the little fella(0:09),which of course can be staged ,but it's the normal thing to do if you see a strange creature.
b)the shadow of the grey (from 0:17 and the replays) which seems to be in the correct place.

The only problem i find is that the video stops and we don't see what happens eventually.Does the grey continues to walk?Disappears into thin air?Chats with the guys? Since it is a documentary crew,the cameraman wouldn't stop filming.
Do you know if there is a bigger version of it?(I hate cliffhangers
)

Anyway i'm no expert on the technical stuff,so i'm looking forward for a "proffessional" analysis.Good find.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Of course it's a hoax, well not entirely a hoax it was part of a film competition.

Here is a link from 2006.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Unfortunately the links inside don't work.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thanks for the link.
Too bad it's a hoax.Deep down inside i was hoping it's real.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Anyone fancy taking a stab at why a super intelligent life-form unknown to us would be living in a desolate mexican barn

I'll start, because its computer generated
probably

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I am surprised that your praising a video which looks obviously like a computer animation, if you are that far in your research, picture a secret alien base made of 4th density located on earth underground, and insectlike beings coming out flying around and choosing candidates for a cosmic connection.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is definitely CGI and not very good CGI at that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It is very old , IT IS CGI

i believe it was a students film project ....

the search button is your friend but hey i made this mistake enough times when i first joined ATS.

Peace and keep searching!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
With today's technology one can never be sure,but if this is a hoax,it's a good one.

I must point out two things in the video that caught my attention(apart from the creature):

a)the reaction of the people,when they go to the door and see the little fella(0:09),which of course can be staged ,but it's the normal thing to do if you see a strange creature.
b)the shadow of the grey (from 0:17 and the replays) which seems to be in the correct place.

The only problem i find is that the video stops and we don't see what happens eventually.Does the grey continues to walk?Disappears into thin air?Chats with the guys? Since it is a documentary crew,the cameraman wouldn't stop filming.
Do you know if there is a bigger version of it?(I hate cliffhangers
)

Anyway i'm no expert on the technical stuff,so i'm looking forward for a "proffessional" analysis.Good find.

I don't find it to be an obvious fake at all. Staged? For what reason? Going through all that trouble just to win some film competition seems silly to me. And mexicans are not silly people, they are very hard workers who tend to frown on hoaxes.

My two cents say it is legit but too scary for some folks to come to grips with. I remember *the alien interview* from area 51 also being denied but isn't that the tactic of the day....fill YouTube with 90% garbage and the few really good ones get blanket-# with the rest?!

As for a continuation to it I will search and maybe find something. Maybe that was all their was to film so they cut at that point. Honestly I do not know!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
Anyone fancy taking a stab at why a super intelligent life-form unknown to us would be living in a desolate mexican barn

I'll start, because its computer generated
probably

Or maybe because most of these strange sightings happen in desolate areas like abandoned homes, abandoned mines, abandoned prisons, abandoned factories, deep in the woods, near military bases with nukes, etc?

Just saying, you probably have'nt watched many X-File episodes!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join