It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Let’s enforce world law and constitute a world Government’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Pioneer, Friday, 09 December 2011 00:06 Staff Reporter | New Delhi

In the midst of rising terrorism and conflicts that have became an issue of global concern, an initiative has been taken by the chief justices, judges and legal luminaries from different countries who gathered for a press conference in the Capital to support the demand for Enforceable International Law. They laid emphasis on the need to elect a world parliament which will frame world laws that will be implemented by a world government and world court will interpret them.

Around 150 participants from 65 countries including India were participating in the 12th International Conference of Chief Justices of the World....

The press conference was headed by Justice AS Qureshi, chairman of the reception committee, New Delhi and a former judge of Gujarat High Court. “World judiciary can force the leaders of the world to come together and form a world parliament to enforce world law and constitute a world government,” shared Justice Qureshi while addressing the legal dignitaries and media at the Constitution Club.

....Qureshi observed, “I’m happy to see that over the last 10 years, there is an increasing participation by judges from Latin America, Asia and Africa. This is the reflection of increasing awareness among the people. But I must say that there is still lack of participation by the European countries. There is an urgent need to realise the importance of unity of humankind and peace in the world. Thus, there is an urgent need for a legally constituted law-making body for enacting enforceable international or world law that is applicable to all the countries of the world at the same time. As only it can ensure unity of humankind...."

Justice Benjamin Odoki, Chief Justice of Uganda, said, “The future of over two billion children in the world can’t be ignored. It is imperative for their bright future that we take steps to enact world law as soon as possible.”

Meanwhile Justice Fredrick Egonda-Ntende, Chief Justice, Supreme Court, Seychelles, observed, “It is a wonderful opportunity for the judges of the world to be a part of a noble cause and to strive for democratic new world order with a world Government.”

Well it looks like the East is just waiting for the West to catch up on its strive toward a new world order, world government and world judiciary, noting Europe's lack of participation as mentioned. Would appear that Europe is well on its way toward sharing thus values of this global totalitarian system soon enough though. The continent just needs to be forced to its knees first. Perhaps the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis and collapse will be the mechanism to bring this shift of opinion about in Europe? There's clearly no hiding intentions here with this group of legal luminaries on where the world is heading as per discussions at this conference with 150 participants from 65 countries in attendance. I wonder what else they might be discussing over the five day conference.

Well according to this gathering of chief justices and judges, a world judiciary that 'forces' world leaders to come together and implement world government and parliament with encorceable international laws as soon as possible is a 'noble' thing? Now while people might agree with that, and in principle it does seem good and benign given the problems in the world, I hold to a biblical world view of the future and this along with the ongoing global financial and economic crisis appears to me to be a massive leap forward toward a system and framework by which the anti-christ assumes his position of political dominance and hegemony on the world stage.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes, let the one world government be formed. We want this to happen, because it will mean that the return of Christ is near as was foretold long ago
. If it will bring him back then lets bite that bullet.
edit on 8-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think the concepts of "Christ" and "Anti-Christ" are idiotic. However, try to bring that world government shtuff to my front door. I got the whole of the Southern and Western United States on my backup. Tons of people, armed and trained to kill. Many of whom are in or were in the US military and highly trained. Bring it. I prefer they just minded their own business and I promise I'll vote for and promote the same on our part.
I love foreigners who would prefer to stay separate and still have commerce and be at peace. World Government? Worth fighting against, killing people to avoid, and dying to protect against.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

I'm all for a one world government.

Just not on MY world.

Mars, a moon of Jupiter, take your pick. I'll even help those that want a one world government pack!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Nope. I'm a lover, baby!
Only a fighter when necessary. Worth the training, worth avoiding the battle until its needed. Like I said: I love foreign cultures who want to engage in peaceful commerce.
(I admit our government needs to start minding its own bidnass & that other cultures are justifiably angry at us. I support us stopping that garbage).
I've been to as strange and foreign cultures as Connecticut, New york City, Brussels, Mexico, Italy, and London. (Maybe not exactly Bangkok, but there ARE significant differences!). Loved em all as a place to visit. Just leave me and mine alone in terms of values and telling me how to live.
Central Alabama is almost like Central Africa in that "mainstream", East/West coast America is becoming tyrannical in its determination to destroy all local and unique customs/values/etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Can you imagine a level playing field across The World? The Global Law of the People of Earth?
Earthly Rules of Standards of Human Rights and Fair Trade? The Laws of Global Financial Ethics?
The Global Law requiring that No Private,public, or Governmental Entity shall Irreplacebly Alter, Extract, or Otherwise
Destroy a Habitat , Ecosystem,or Microclimate without consideration of replacement of All Biological
Inhabitants(Plants,Animals,Fungi,Fish,Amphibians,Bacteria,Habitats,Waterways,Air Quality),and initial Bio/Ecological Systems occuring and in place before and in existence on the actual date and time as
the proposed disturbances shall occur.

Imagine www.youtube.com... Best to you, S&F

edit on 8-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: spelling

edit on 8-12-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He's already been back lots of times check it out. You missed out dude, too bad for you. Not to worry though, you can drink the koolaid next time around.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
what exactly is wrong with a world government? It will happen eventually anyway, whether you believe in the bible or not. If we ever colonize space, a world government would have to be established then or soon after. However getting away from the eventuality of it, whats wrong with it? To survive more than a decade a world government would have to be democratic, which means almost nothing will change. The only down side is that people will fight it, at least America will. We don't enjoy, for some odd reason, the concept that we may not have control of our lives. Which we don't anyway, it's just trading one master for another and hoping that new master isn't as corrupt as the old one, which as a new governing body, it wont be in our lifetime

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Azekual

Shhh... Talk like that around here will get you dubbed either Satan worshipper or a disinfo agent working for the elites to brainwash the people.

The fact is you are right. In this world where technology has made the Earth a much smaller place than it use to be some type of common governance is probably in order on some level. That doesn't make for good fear mongering though. People on ATS hear World Governance and automatically think of some worldwide oppressive dictatorship, or even worse the Anti-Christ from their story books. It makes for a much better scary story than say an international panel in charge of enforcing common laws, developing areas that don't have the ability to develop themselves etc...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

He's already been back lots of times check it out. You missed out dude, too bad for you. Not to worry though, you can drink the koolaid next time around.

False Christs. Everyone who has claimed to be Jesus Christ has died in horrible ways, ever wonder why? Those who claim to be him and are not are cursed by God and die horribly and soon after claiming that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Azekual

Do you like what our govt is doing currently?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Um, no... Actually quite a few of them lived long lives, and died quite naturally. Some of the false ones did die quite terribly though, including that one who who got his self nailed up a couple thousand years back. Guess that's what he gets for messing with God, and claiming to be something he's not huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Global Peaceful Unification is the inevitable choice for mankind to the future!

new topics

top topics

join