It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by princessgrey
reply to post by cantsee4looking
I can't remember all of them and obviously not the correct wording but here's the best I can do:
1. Are you hyper for long periods of time?
2. Do you go on shopping sprees?
3. Do you call or visit people at inappropriate times of the night?
4. Have you been unable to hold a job, family problems or trouble with the law?
5. Do you do things that others would consider strange or 'not normal'?
6. Do you have trouble sleeping - but feel hyper and full of energy in the morning?
7. Do you have occasional times of feeling extremely self confident?
8. To the questions you've answered yes to - have you had more than one occur at the same time?
9. Does anyone in your family suffer from manic depressive, depression or other mental illnesses?
Sorry, I can't remember anymore - if I do, I'll post them.
All of these things seem like I can connect them to other 'illnesses' or just being 24 years old - why do these things automatically get me two prescriptions - no 'real' questions asked?edit on 8-12-2011 by princessgrey because: (no reason given)
Shouldn't she have referred me to a psychiatrist? By filling out 15 questions you can tell I'm Bi-Polar!?