It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens If Cameron/Someone Vetos The German-Franco Agreement ->

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The Euro collapses, europe "explodes" and the mess will be "unfathomable". Is this going to be done by design? What happens to the USA, serious doom for the US IMO. And then what will they push for? A one world currency? Hmm, something will have to occur for stability to return and I cant see the bankers call for a return to their native countries.

I am half expecting someone to veto this agreement, and it may be Cameron.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Cameron hasn't got the "minerals" to do such a thing.

He doesn't want to be remembered as the man that destroyed the world.

edit on 8-12-2011 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He should hold a god damn referendum like we were promised. The people are not being represented in europe, we do not want to be part of it. It is just full of unelected numptys making decisions based on nothing but what they personally want. It sucks.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think he has, indeed he has said , "we have a veto" and also I shall put "British interests first". The question is this, if the German-Franco agreement is considered not in british interests and he vetos it, he will be hailed a hero in parliament. This is just the way i believe they work. Especially if the agreement has been specifically designed not to be in the British interests.

Sorry about any "Iphone typos"

edit on 8-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 8-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: More typos, damn phone

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
He should hold a god damn referendum like we were promised. The people are not being represented in europe, we do not want to be part of it. It is just full of unelected numptys making decisions based on nothing but what they personally want. It sucks.

Yeah, I hear that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If what Merkozy are talking about happens-Cameron MUST veto!
Why? Because of this bit:

the eurozone countries to have common corporation and financial transaction taxes

www.bbc.co.uk...

Does that mean not only higher charges for Cameron's precious"city"of London-Or does it also mean an EU tax on say,ATM transactions,and paying in your paycheck?

Anyone have any insight into this?

edit on 8/12/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here we go again. Prime minister returns home to the UK, waves a flag ....sorry waves a piece of paper, smile then says, "Peace In Our Time".................12 months later SHTF, WW2........uuuuuuuuuuummmm

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
If what Merkozy are talking about happens-Cameron MUST veto!
Why? Because of this bit:

the eurozone countries to have common corporation and financial transaction taxes

www.bbc.co.uk...

Does that mean not only higher charges for Cameron's precious"city"of London-Or does it also mean an EU tax on say,ATM transactions,and paying in your paycheck?

Anyone have any insight into this?

edit on 8/12/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

Nice find, thats what I am getting at above, if the agreement has been specifically designed to force a veto from Cameron, I can see it now. Everyone in parliament will cheer and the world goes down the toilet.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The sooner the Eurozone collapses, the sooner we can get a real, long term sollution in place. Britain is sick of carrying nations like Cyprus, Greece and Estonia. I happen to know that the Eurozone is not too popula with the German people too. Its time the people just said NO to europe.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
Here we go again. Prime minister returns home to the UK, waves a flag ....sorry waves a piece of paper, smile then says, "Peace In Our Time".................12 months later SHTF, WW2........uuuuuuuuuuummmm

Wouldnt it be ironic if Cameron was related to Chamberlin, keep it in the family.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I can hardly see Miliband as the wartime prime minter though, can you?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

It wont be a country war I think, it will be civil wars and unrest in most european countries as people start to starve becuase of hyper-inflation.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Probably why Blair drew-up a 'Peace plan', between N & S Ireland. Only one currency to demolish then.
Even Snooker is going wonky nowadays. Strange to see all top notch players take a dive for the past few years....Obvious Trump is going to collect the trophy.

Oh dear, what a crazy concotion.......

Loaf of Bread will be about £9,000.00 plus V.A.T of course.

Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you. For when the UK goes digital next April, vruuuuumph, 1 EMP device and sudden silence will hit us all

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

As it would on analogue too, digital information is not a digital signal. It is an analogue signal manipulated to give a digital representation.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Its safe to say there is more going on here than anyone outside of the little rooms in europe are being told. Should britain have to pay more to keep some other countries afloat for a few more months? NO. Should Britain protect its AAA rating? yes. Are both the german parliment and the french parliment trying to protect themselves at others expense? Yep....

If a boat has a hundred holes in it , you dont put a cork in 3 holes and expect to keep afloat. Trying to make one curency work across as many countrys with vastly differnt economics was never going to work. If everything crashes you know what? people will survive and plod on regardless as they always have though history. Parties over here need to remember that tying ourselves to just exports and imports with the EU was a very bad idea from day one.

No parties really want a referrendum over here as they are scared witless what people may actually vote for! People may actually say

'no I coudn't care less if the rich get a lot poorer and we have less money, lets get out of europe for good'

There is a LOT of fear mongreing over here about how its virtualy the end for the british economy if europe fails.... no its not, they would simply like everyone to think that it is...misdirection. So yes there has to be a referendum (as there should be in ALL EU countries affected) as if they geniuinely really think it will have such a bad affect on us all then everyone must get a say.
Thats my position on it.

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

No parties really want a referrendum over here as they are scared witless what people may actually vote for! People may actually say

Which is why we will never get a referendum on europe. Cameron will come back and he will have signed Britain away completely for a hug and a handshake.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

Personally, I dont believe most politicians, or the front benchs anyways, give a damn about the people. Youre right in saying enforcing a single currency across the union is not going to work, but I dont think they care anout this either, its the "one world currency" the bankers really want and total control. And I "know", through just watching the past, that they will drag millions through the s**t to get thier way. These peole actually believe they are a diffrent species, and that the rest are a sub species. This shows the mentality of these people and this belief in us being a sub-species will be thier personal justification for massive culling of that sub-species.

Treating the population as a sub-species is thier mehod of dealing with thier own concious, hence, meet the psychopath.
edit on 8-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Subspecies?? Where did this come from.

I mean, I know they hate us but I wouldn't go that far. I do agree though that there seems to be no such thing as democracy nowadays. It seem It's their way or their way. Which do you pick?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Yep, its on the record my freind
look it up.

Just one example:
"the human race will one day split into two seperate species, an intelligent "ruling elite" and an "underclass" of dim witted ugly creatures"

Of course this is said in the mainstream not to happen for a long time, but do you believe mainstream media? Most elites agree with hypothesis and have stated so.

Some of what they say is horrendous for example Prince Phillip want to be reincarnated as a super virus to kill all the "underclass humans".
edit on 8-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by the secret web

Personally, I dont believe most politicians, or the front benchs anyways, give a damn about the people. Youre right in saying enforcing a single currency across the union is not going to work, but I dont think they care anout this either, its the "one world currency" the bankers really want and total control.

Yes once the bankers run out of ways to screw money out of people in new and interesting ways the only solution is new currencies. Sure the euro was nice and made things easier when I'm trveling around a fair bit, but its not worth screwing over 3/4 of europe for it. The whole thing was unneeded in the 1st place and could only end in disaster one of a number of ways. all to apease the banks.

While I wouldn't go so far as to accuse them of treating everyone as a subspecies (yet at any rate lol). I do certainly think they think no one but themand 'their kind' can 'fully understand the situation.' Lets not forget the 3 main british politcal parties have very thick ties with the banks or well known banking families in one way shape or form.

So none are truley independant of the banks and financial system they keep telling us they want to 'reign in'. It is a bit like if I was the primie minister and mydad was hed of a very large bank... and I turn up one day and say 'hey dad I'm abaout to cut the ammount of money you have by 3/4 from tomorrow'. These guys will never clamp down on banks that contain family members and in many cases life long friends. Its not in their personal interest to do so. Lets not kid ourselves that goverments serve the people as that stopped long ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join