It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict more madness! Is Glenn Beck announcing Presidential Run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Oh the places that I could have put this, the many forums in which this topic would have fit! And, I can't believe that it isn't posted already. He is making some kind of big announcement tomorrow. One teaser says that a "light is coming". Another teaser video on his site about how Occupy is related to his announcment starts by saying that he is tired of waiting for the leader. The video ends with talk of Divine Providence, knowing if you are part of the problem or part of the solution and saying that he will show the path tomorrow at five.

What do you guys think?
edit on 7-12-2011 by watcher3339 because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

What do you guys think?

Glenn Beck is crazy?
2nd.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Quite possibly!
Also, I love your sig quotes.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I bet it will be a new "rally" he plans on organizing. He made big bucks off of the last rally in DC and he could probably use the money.

With Glenn Beck.....who knows?
edit on 7-12-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If he really announces a bid it will be proof-positive that he has been a plant from the get-go. I've said it all along, he works for some alphabet agency.

It will be proof that GOP was a setup all along.

I've said for the past month or so that Cain and Gingrich were there to distract from Paul, Huntsman, and Bachmann. I don't like Bachmann, but the establishment feared her Tea Party support.

This thread better be entirely wrong, because if it is correct, I will lose all hope any any political process.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I really hope not.
We'd go right from the teleprompter directly to a white erase board.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Glenn Beck announces "Restore Love" event in Dallas.

Thank God it wasn't a Presidential Bid. My blood pressure couldn't have handled that.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Thank God it wasn't a Presidential Bid. My blood pressure couldn't have handled that.

Oh comeon .. that would have been fun. The boards here would have lit up for weeks!
It's kinda dull around here anyways. Nothing really insane to talk about ... OWS? Been there, done that. Julian Assange (or whatever his name was) ... come and gone. TEOTWAWKI Oct 28? DUD. A Beck run would have been FUN!

top topics

join