It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan spy agency denies 'magnetic' attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
News Story Link

The running mate of Taiwan opposition presidential candidate James Soong claimed Thursday he had come under attack from "electromagnetic waves" launched by a local intelligence unit.

This seems to be one of the first times a high-profile person has claimed to be the victem of this type of attack.

Most people who make claims like this are labled as "kooks".

So ATS... is this story legit or is this guy a kook?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

These are real you can see demos of the protester model on youtube. Not gonna link it do your own check But I have seen them.
There are many different types Pioneered by Tesla later developed by the Soviets and Americans. Without going into specifics you can make a simple model out of a magnetron from a microwave.
Can be detected with a radiant energy meter

or Stud circuit finder finder.

"If I hadn't quickly moved out (of my home), I would have lost my mind," Lin Ruey-shiung told reporters, alleging that the "attack" by the National Security Bureau started on September 20 outside his home and lasted three days. The highly secretive bureau was not immediately available for comment.
Source the OP article link

edit on 7-12-2011 by Shirak because: add quote.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Shirak because: add video

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Legitimate or not that guy probably just lost the election. He certainly wont be able to prove it. I think that is this type of weapon's greatest strength at present, it makes you look crazy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I would like to post some more information on how these are built however need to check the ATS terms and conditions first.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

He's a "Kook". Don't know what else to ad to that.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's possible, and likely. Kinda like how US politicians progressed from dying in plane crashes to getting cancer (genetically engineered and targeted).

Provable? Probably not.

Great catch! S&F&

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Excellent point. I have always believed that those "magnetic healing bracelts" were dangerous.

Also, I think Tesla's vibration and frequency inventions could be used as weapons abainst people. And to heal people, but that technology will be surpressed forever.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What are the effects of a device like this, to make you nuts?

new topics

top topics

join