It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Media Cover Up Regarding State's Most Wanted Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Late Tuesday afternoon, NSW Police Force were out searching for the states most wanted man, an alleged murderer and sexual offender named Malcolm Naden.

According to:
www.abc.net.au...

The acting Deputy Comissioner is reported as saying

"He is very well skilled at bushcraft. He is obviously very well skilled at surviving in rugged terrain and surviving off the land,"

Furthermore, according to:
www.theaustralian.com.au...

"He wasn't sighted. The shot just rang out of nowhere."

This is accompanied by other sources stating that the police officer was shot by a sniper rifle.

This man has been on the run from the Police force for about 6 years now, always evading Police capture when ever spotted. Now, it is widely believed that he us a loner, being a former shearer who worked as a skinner and boner at Dubbo abattoir.

Now, my theory is that how is an alleged murderer and sexual offender, who was supposedly just a shearer/skinner at an abbattoir so skilled at living in tough terrains, marksmanship and escape and evade?

Considering, the only way an Australian can be legally skilled at handling a Sniper Rifle is through the defence force, particularly the Special Forces, there is no way that a normal worker could be so skilled. Furthermore, the way in which this offender has lived in the bush for the past 6 years, evading police capture, just screams at me that he must be Ex-Special Forces, either Commando or SASR, as they are both especially trained in the handling of varying weapons aswell as escape and evade and Bushman craft.

So, is this a media cover up, trying to keep this man's real past under wraps, or is this "ordinary" man turned killer just a natural survivalist, being able to avoid capture for years on end, as well as remain hidden and shoot a sniper rifle so well?

So ATS, tell me what you think.
edit on 7-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Anyone who has been roo/rabbit/fox shooting can make shots like that. I know I could, not that I would of course.

Doesn't take army training to be a good shot mate. If he was born out bush he would also know how to survive out there. He looks like he has some Aborigine in him, not sure about that though.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Anyone who has been roo/rabbit/fox shooting can make shots like that. I know I could, not that I would of course.

Doesn't take army training to be a good shot mate. If he was born out bush he would also know how to survive out there. He looks like he has some Aborigine in him, not sure about that though.

Yeah i understand that he could have grown up in the bush. He did live in Dubbo. However, his excellent marksmanship doesn't explain his talent at escape and evade. I mean, come on, he doesn;t seem like an ordinary criminal you know. Most crims that escape are usually found in no time, this guy, he seems like a different breed. It takes a tough son of a bitch to live in the bush for 6 years lol, and personally, i don't think an ordinary criminal would be able to handle it, both mentally and physically

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have been trained with firearm's since I was but a young lad. Also I have spent quite some time in the wilderness hunting and surviving. It's not hard really, just takes practice. I know guys who have had no military training who could put a whole squad of special forces to shame in bush survival. Some people are just good at it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Your right! The main job of the main stream media, and the alternative media for that matter, is to cover up the truth. yeah.... this guy is probably some black-op commando with a conscience. It's so bad you have to practically think the oposite of whatever the MSM says. Interesting how nobody is intrested at ATS?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It takes a hell of a lot of skill to sneak up close enough to a fox to shoot it.

Survival and Evasion comes hand in hand with living a farm/bush life.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Yeah but even so, a criminal at least, someone so deranged as to strangle his own cousin, wouldn't really have the mental capacity to live in the bush for close to 7 years. You know what i', trying to say? I mean, yeah, some peole are really really good at bushcraft, but seriously, a deranged killer, living in the bush, for 6 1/2 years, escaping police capture just doesn't seem right you know

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ATS has quite a survivalist community, and I'm sure many would be capable of similar survival feats. But....don't you think if he really was the crazed, sexually demented killer the media is making him out to be, wouldn't there be a trail of killings and sex crimes? these people usually can't stop?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
ATS has quite a survivalist community, and I'm sure many would be capable of similar survival feats. But....don't you think if he really was the crazed, sexually demented killer the media is making him out to be, wouldn't there be a trail of killings and sex crimes? these people usually can't stop?

Yeah, but most members, aren't accused of being sexual predators and murderers. That is what i'm trying to say, the media is lying, yeah he probably murdered some people, but he hasn't in the last 7 years since he's been on the run. Criminals all usually have the same general mindset. If he really was a criminal, he wouldn't have been able to survive out in the bush on the run for 6 + years, especially mentally. He is definitely no dumbarse criminal, he is smart enough to escape and evade, leading me to believe he is not what the media says he is
edit on 7-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Also it is worth pointing out that he did not shoot to kill. Just a through & through to the shoulder. if he is a deranged killer/ predator why no head or body shot?? perhaps his enemy is not the police...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Update: He has been caught.

After almost seven years on the run in the rugged Australian outback, the country's most wanted fugitive, Malcolm Naden, known as the "bad bush tucker man", has been captured and charged with murder.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is sniping and then there is sniping. A 400 Meter shot is different thant sniping at over 1 km. Up to a certain distance its as easy as putting the crosshairs on target and pulling the trigger.

Does he have anything beyond what the media tells us? Possibly. But I dont think an Ex Spec Ops on the run because he has dirt on somebody or about something high up would randomly shoot a police officer, who does not even know his story.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
He was taught by his father when he was younger how to survive in the bush , and he was always anti social so that part wouldnt bother him , he knew how to kill and eat , get water , make a quick hut . And when he couldn't find food he would rob houses . He even lived in someones roof for quite a long time as well as the Dubbo zoo, only coming out when everyone was gone. As for the "skills in escape and evade " , that's bull#. The aussie cops here are just useless and couldn't catch him.
On the off occasions they got near him, they were too scared , and always let him get away .
Last point, the sniper rifle. He was shot with a .22 rifle, no scope, fairly close range. As a poster said above, anyone who has been rabbit/fox/roo/anything shooting, could make that shot. And it could have been deadly but he was shot in the shoulder, IMO he purposely didn't kill that pig, he just wanted to scare them off, again .
They still haven't found his gun stash. His REAL gun stash , hardly any of his camping spots have been found, and the cops have basically made an open cut mine of the river bank looking for a body and still haven't found anything .

Guess my point is , he wasnt special forces or military, he was just an aussie bush survival enthusiast capable of handling guns gone real bad. Just a sicko not military
edit on 2-9-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join