It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flower of life is a Stargate to other dimensions!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

If I woke and saw it and afraid I would attack it. But why am I afraid of it?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Originally posted by pellian
I am posting a link to the actual drawing I used. You must print it out to a size no bigger than 7 inches across. I say this becuase the field of vision must be constrained.

I have a number of comments to share - however I would like to first ask where you have gotten this information and directions for use first.

I look forward to your reply.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Pellian,

Please read my thread I posted awhile back I think your going to find it very interesting. It had to do with a dream state of mine and seeing a mandala, which later I discovered was actually the flower of life.

When I woke up I felt different to say the least.

I believe it is a portal of some kind, but not a bad one. Whenever a spirit chases you or seeks you out there is a message to deliver, listen to it, hear it out, then it will leave.

My experiences since then are that the portal is one of a messenger portal, the information I got in a split second overwhelmed my entire being, but in a good way.

The only thing to fear is our own ignorance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've got a 2 medium size flower of life crystals that sit on my desk, and I've never seen anything happen. I'm holding one now.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

pellian my friend,

I do understand exactly what it is you are saying. I went through the fear as well with dealing with entities and not understanding, we all do. I have been tough on you, I know, but it is because you are trying( That is more than a lot of people are doing.) and my teachers were hard on me as well, as it is a hard lesson to learn. I am not saying that I am your teacher, per say, what I am saying is, I can help you with the lessons, if you open yourself to them. I am so excited for you in your forward movement, but like I said, you really need to overcome the fear aspect.

You see, fear brings the vibrations down and the lower beings can then enter(these lower beings are actually higher beings in lower form, attempting to teach you to overcome the fear). I am not saying that, at first, you should not feel the fear. It is natural to feel it, but what I am saying, is to recognize that you are feeling it and let it go. Recognize the lower frequencies and rise above them. IF you feel the fear and let it go your frequency will rise and you will find they are here/there to help you to grow and rise to higher levels. What awaits you is so beautiful and enlightening.

Like I said, I recognize that you are searching, as you have posted many good threads, but this fear thing really is holding you back. Face them, then challenge them, the accept them, then let them go, then love them. You will get there, I have no doubt. Why? Because you keep trying and thats what counts after all.

See you on the astral plane,

Agarta

edit on 7-12-2011 by Agarta because: I added punctuation.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The FOL makes a great open eye meditation. I had never thought to consider it a "Stargate", but definitely a dimensional one. Nothing to be afraid of though. The Stephen Phillips Sacred Geometry stuff that another poster linked to is brilliant and well worth the time but that does not mean the other aspects of the FOL aren't real. Hell, your mind/brain (esp. pineal) is a dimensional gateway too when properly used.

I found the image below on the interwebs and it makes for awesome meditations. Someone made this by continually rotating the FOL. It has the effect of those cross your eye's 3D images that were all the rage on postcards and books. It is looked at in the same manner.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Start to research sacred geometry.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

If you have followed any of my other threads you will know that i have been doing certain types of advanced meditation that involve the third eye energy column. I don't want to sound arrogant but I have some degree of time experienced in this form of meditation. meaning certain energy structures in my third eye have been highly developed. These energy structures allow your conscious mind to connect with nonphysical realities some other structures allow you to do other things. I had the idea a few days ago that if one were to stare at some form of sacred geometry such as the FOL other parts of the third eye will begin to develop. I knew right then and there that you cannot get the benefit of the meditation by looking at a computer screen. The best form would be looking at the FOL in darkened room. the FOL would be metallic as to reflect light from a candle. I feel that if the FOl reflects light instead of absorbing it as a printed version would have it you would be able to develop structures that would not be able to be worked if you were to look at a printout. So I took the entire day to try to make a PCB etch pattern. I have not been successful at printing this out because of the very fine lines that need to be toner transferred. If you were successful in making a metallic FOL which reflected candle light I believe that real psychic abilities would begin to surface. but again A high degree of third eye development is required. I do not think anybody today has reached the level where such things happen.

Part of the magic of the FOL lies in the ability of the mind to pick out particular geometries when seen affect the mental development.

The entity that i saw in my room first started out as being a floating glowing FOL type of pattern then is collasced into a "solid form" this was not actually solid but appeared to distort the air like the Predator did in that old Arnold movie. i got right out of bed and ran the thing went after me.

i am telling people this because I do not believe in keeping secrets. the more people know/experience the faster collective humanity can reach utopia.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

pellian I thought your thread on opening the third eye was absolutely brilliant, in fact, the manual posted is the best way for people to do it.

Like I said stand your ground and listen to the message, if it is one you do not wish or want to hear now dismiss it formally, but do not run from it. Do not give it the energy or label of negative, just listen to the message with a neutral stance, thank it and move on.

The is the best advice I can give.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with me your experience and background. Rest assured you did not sound arrogant at all; in fact, it was clear you were answering my specific question about the selection of this technique and the results you have experienced.

I am now going to ask you for the same understanding. As I mentioned in my first post, I would like to share some comments with you. However, I don’t believe that doing so without giving you some of my background would be necessarily helpful. It is my hope that in sharing a small portion of my background and comments that you as well as others reading your thread might have an additional perspective to consider.

So about my journey to this point. I have focused the vast majority of my energy on spiritual study and practice for about the last dozen years. During this time, I have researched and studied many different foundational subjects, ranging from religious and ancient texts, philosophy, science, sacred geometry, mind/body and alternative medicine, energy “work” and healing, and the list goes on.

My meditation practice has always been at the center of my journey. I have researched and tried many different techniques over the years. As a result, I have been fortunate to discover practices and techniques that have worked well for me, allowing me to grow and develop my meditation practice. More importantly, in conjunction with my other studies, contemplations and self-reflection, this practice has facilitated my growth and expansion spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. The meditative practices and results I currently enjoy would be considered very advanced by the standards which you describe. Specifically, I am experienced with the 3rd eye light structures you mention, as well as other energetic pathways and systems which you allude to.

So now that you know a bit about me, on to the comments I would like to share with you about your experience. First of all, congratulations on your progress so far. Breakthroughs are well worthy of celebration. However, obstacles, challenges, and less desirable circumstances offer tremendous learning opportunities for growth. This is how it often works, with leaps forward tempered with lessons to be learned, reinforced, or reapplied to new circumstances. If we do not learn the needed lessons when presented, they are often repeated with increasing strength and regularity until we “get it.”

Continued in next post.....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian
...continued from post above

reply to post by Open2Truth

These energy structures [3rd eye] allow your conscious mind to connect with nonphysical realities some other structures allow you to do other things.

Yes, well put. However, I think it is important to pause and consider more thoroughly what this means. The conscious mind is what we want to connect to nonphysical realities, and the 3rd eye energy structures (in this example) are the conduit for that connection.

First a basic definition of conscious mind:

The conscious mind includes such things as the sensations, perceptions, memories, feeling and fantasies inside of our current awareness. Closely allied with the conscious mind is the preconscious, which includes the things that we are not thinking of at the moment but which we can easily draw into conscious awareness.

Source

Most following a spiritual path or practice recognize the higher vibrational states as ones we aspire to embody. Indeed, the entire spiritual path can be characterized as a journey of raising ones’ vibrational state. Why bring this basic premise into the equation at this point?

Consciousness includes one’s emotional state - both transitory and more deeply rooted. Emotions and emotional states also have a vibrational signature which impacts the vibration of consciousness. Lower vibrational emotional states therefore lower one’s overall vibratory signature, while higher vibrational emotions can raise one’s overall rate of vibration.

So we recognize that the conscious mind includes such things as emotions. And we also recognize that emotional states have a vibratory signature impacting our overall rate of vibration. This by definition requires the spiritual aspirant seeking to raise their vibrational level to work on lower emotional states as they arise and especially when they impact the experiences we encounter through our connections with nonphysical realites.

There is a pattern of fear impacting your experiences. This is extremely typical of the journey. Fear is something that ALL who seek must contend with in order to continue on their journey into higher awareness and all the experiences, encounters and opportunities that higher awareness may bring. But in order to engage in that process, you must not only recognize that the fear is present, but acknowledge that it is something that you desire to change, and set your intention on doing just that. You must see, for yourself, that it is not an automatic response to a set of circumstances that you have no control over. Much to the contrary. It is in reality the emotional circumstances that are driving the experience, and not the other way around.

There have been numerous posts within this thread and several of your others that I have read with suggestions and comments on how to address the fear impacting your experiences. In this thread alone I have seen several excellent posts in this regard. My intention with this reply is not to add to these suggestions, but give you pause to consider that addressing this fear is indeed a choice, and one well worth considering. Based on the growth you have shared so far with the ATS community, I am certain that the path unfolding in front of you will be immeasurably expanded if you choose to do so.

No matter how you choose to proceed along your journey, I wish you all the best and hope that your path brings you light, love, and peace.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I saw it begin to spin in a clockwise direction. Beautiful.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

actually, you are holding two.......
trust me.

edit on 9-12-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Credit where it is due, I ran across where I found the 3d FOL, it was in this thread, which is an excellent read and provides even more insight into the topic of the FOL.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Oh wow, yesterday I read this thread and now I stumbled across this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We're getting somewhere with all this information.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Would it be possible that the cloaked being i saw was an alien? I had a dream of what it looked like

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Technically yes, Any being from another world or dimension would be considered an alien. Even Ascended Masters are Aliens as they no longer live in this one.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Your never going to believe this

Why even bother posting this nonsense then?

I once saw the universe in 4d when I sniffed a dandelion!

Absolute trash

edit on 11-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I totally believe the OP, because all three-dimensional shapes can be unpacked from metatron's cube, which can be derived from the flower of light.

I see trumpets when I look at it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarensHoliday
I totally believe the OP, because all three-dimensional shapes can be unpacked from metatron's cube, which can be derived from the flower of light.

I see trumpets when I look at it.

I saw the circle of trumpets as well. you have to keep looking until it looks like a hole in the paper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join