It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flower of life is a Stargate to other dimensions!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Your never going to believe this but Staring and gazing at the flower of life can open up wormholes to other dimensions. And through staring at these patterns you can open up a doorway to allow spirits from other dimensions into your home. I have something in my house now that looks translucent and only appears when you are awaking from sleep. It chased me down the hallway.

The flower of life is a tessalation pattern created by circles and bisection of circles on a 2D surface. it is commonly known that within the geometry of the flower of life many different shapes of solids and mentally active forms can be seen.

I found a variant of the flower of life where if you stare at it many different mandalas and patterns can emerge until the pattern seems to be in a 3D hole on the paper. I believe that these patterns that your mind finds in the flower of life coupled with your subjective consciousness allows the printed out flower of life to act as a stargate.
I am completely bewildered on how this works and now my house is haunted.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Interesting... but I don't see a hole appear on my screen when I stare at it. I won't dare do this at home though. Just in case.

Btw, what does this thing look like that chased you down your hallway?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Interesting theory.

I'm going to have a little read and research this a bit before commenting.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As a former practitioner of black magic and a theistic Satanist, I have no doubt that there are patterns like this that can open up doorways into unknown venues.

The question is, do you really want to?

This whole thing sort of goes back to sexual magic, particularly red jewels and the tunnel of Typhon. Ways to basically enter into strange and nightmarish dimensions, or worse, bring particularly nasty entities into our world. I'm not going out of hand with this sort of information though, but I'm being quiet about the more esoteric stuff which some people might not like me discussing.

I'd be awful careful staring at patterns, quietly wishing things would happen. You might not like what you see.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I gave you a star because I too have been chased down a hall way

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So now you want all of us to have haunted houses and get chased down the hall way?

edit on 7-12-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Op, I think what you need to do is set up a video or still camera and take some footage otherwise people simply aren't going to believe you. We get posts like this all the time and for once, it would be nice for someone to provide evidence instead of fanciful stories.

Having said that, I would like Keira Knightley to chase me down the hallway... and catch me!

IRM

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy
reply to post by pellian

Hotdog Hallway?

edit on 7-12-2011 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by weirdguy
reply to post by pellian

Hotdog Hallway?

edit on 7-12-2011 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

Just spat my coffee out!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The Flower of Life is nothing more than a pretty picture one can make with a pair of compasses and a pencil. Yes, it 'contains' what mathematicians know of as "Metratron's cube", namely the five Platonic solids. However, this is child's play compared with REAL sacred geometry. If you want to see and EXPERIENCE transcendental intelligence embodied in geometry - real, mandala-like doorways to a higher reality - spend the next six months studying and contemplating the revelations at:
smphillips.8m.com...
There, you will discover, after preparing yourself with the necessary background material, mind-blowing examples of the cosmic, mathematical design behind man, matter, DNA and music. Not New Age speculation but proof - page after page of it - as rigorous as any research paper published in a peer-reviewed academic journal. Incredible, marvellous evidence of the existence of transcendental intelligence as the ultimate source of some of the scientific discoveries of recent times.

There you will find the interface between science and religion. There you will encounter the beauty and perfection of God, free of the limitations of human conception.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Yea! I believe you.....I think the most important thing to take away for this is, Do not mess with this stuff unless you know exactly what you are doing. I am just getting back into reconnecting with my spiritual self. I know enough to not delve into areas of Ouija, or other spirit contact until I know a hellava lot more, and probable not even then. I think of it the same way as opening the front door and inviting a stranger in. Better just to look through your peephole, and only after a good look period of reflection invite anyone or thing into your life.

Some may call you and/or your post "BS" , I personally don't know your situation but what if what you have experienced is exactly as you claim? If so your soul/spirit or essence of your true self is in peril. Please stick around and read the advice given by those more learned of this subject, I'm not talking about myself because you just got my full extent right here. My opinion is thay anything or perception of a thing that chases you down your hallway ain't good!

Peace and love to you, Always live in the light. Stay away from dark thoughts, images and influences. I have heard and believe that an evil spirit or influence can not overtake you without your permission.
Good luck with this

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So now we are supposed to be scared of the flower of life. The very foundation of creation. I don't think that anyone should be afraid of the flower of life. I hope these early posters are not tag teams joining together to create an atmosphere of fear towards the flower of life. I stared at the flower of life and nothing happened. Stop scaring yourself people and don't believe immediately those who try to scare you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Op, I think what you need to do is set up a video or still camera and take some footage otherwise people simply aren't going to believe you. We get posts like this all the time and for once, it would be nice for someone to provide evidence instead of fanciful stories.

Having said that, I would like Keira Knightley to chase me down the hallway... and catch me!

IRM
Me too. Only problem my house is such a mess that she would trip over my "valuables" get mad at me and leave.
I would be left saying
"who was that?!?" and
"Dammit, no one's going to take this seriously!" followed by
"should have had my video camera set up!" then the realization...
"Oh well guess I'll post it up on ATS anyway"

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

My thing is this.
I feel you can stare at ANYTHING and not knowing how to properly meditate or summon to the spirit world get unintentional results.
Better to learn first then do.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I think you could get some benefit out of the film documentary called Thrive.
It is brilliant and it may answer some of your questions.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 7/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

How is words on paper proof?

reply to post by pellian

why were you afraid of it? why did you run away and not give it a high five? If you can make a 2d painting apeer 3d then why not go further? why don't you try to go to a happy place? unless you just like evil places and then learn to deal with them they really aren't that bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yeah I was going to say that is the pattern that they talk about in Thrive, you beat me to it.

It's a fascinating documentary I have to say, I'm not entirely convinced but it was enough to intrigue me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
pellian, pellian, pellian, you really do need to learn how let go of fear. You are allowing it to haunt you, and for what? BTW, what did you think the Flower of Life and other sacred geometry was for? It/they were, are, and always will be gateways. Congratulations on finding that, but your fears are still holding you back.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Agarta because: added comma

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am posting a link to the actual drawing I used. You must print it out to a size no bigger than 7 inches across. I say this becuase the field of vision must be constrained.

Agarta is right I do have alot of fear. But you would be afraid to since it is right in your bedroom. How would you react if you saw it waking up?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've just looked at it and got the 3-d effect, sort of like those magic pictures. I could see 'between' the lines and it was nice. So what happens next?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join