It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps set to be manned and open !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

You're right, I didn't debunk anything, as it was meant to be satire.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'M right there with ya Blain. This Doom and gloom
profiteering has gone on way too long by this huckster Jones.

The Dread man boogaloo is a song of the boy that cried wolf too many times.

Yep, fear sells. And forever, the gullible buy it faster than Alex and Art can spuge it.

Indeed, the true conspiracy...or should I say the ignorant shame, is the sputum lapped up by the willing masses.
That truth alone conjures thoughts of what the real conspiracy might be lurking in the twisted reality of of perpetual BS from all angles of MSM.

Folks, deny Ignorance, Find us a real manned FEMA camp in your town....post it here...then WE will
deduce if it is real or not!
I dare say, every major City in the USA is represented here at ATS.
What do we say?? (except in the UFO forum)??
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
reply to post by 1825114

You're right, I didn't debunk anything, as it was meant to be satire.

You almost had me flaming you for a second there. I know you are no rookie around here and should know better, but at first I got a little pissed.

Nice.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

There have been multiple sources stating they believe there is evidence that should too many citizens "step out of line" and become "unmanageable" that there is a good possibility Marshall Law will be declared and people will start disappearing as happened in Russia and Germany.

Personally, I studied Germany both before, during and after WWII...................It's happening all over again, history, again in my opinion, is repeating itself. People just don't learn from past mistakes.

Except the victims are no longer the People of Jewish Descent, Gypsies and handicapped.

People just don't want to see it.

Now in order to board a plane you must be subjected to being scanned (and your nude scan is than in a data base).

You are also now subjected to, if decided necessary, to be touched and groped making one feel very uncomfortable, and what this does to a child psychologically is training them to accept and comply with being treated like cattle.

Bradley Manning is called a traitor. He simply told the public that the Government he worked for was breaking the Geneva Agreement concerning torture. He has been held now more than 555 + days, 250 (we know of) in solitary confinement................that in and of itself should speak volumes - Manning is not a traitor, he is, again in my opinion, a political prisoner and a hero.

George W. Bush and the Republican Party stole by virtue of tampering with the electronic votes to win at least his first term in office.

George W. Bush knowingly lied about WMD in Iraq.

911 from my research (13 books totally read, 47 articles read and 12 books skimmed over and many videos) was a false flag operation, arranged by the Bush Administration.

Our country, which signed the Geneva Agreement against torture went back on their signed word..........that speaks volumes. Signing an agreement and than sneaking off and doing exactly what you promised in writing not to do means you are a liar not to mention a administration that tortures.

Hello anybody out there see a pattern forming???

Can you trust any government that lies, cheats, steals and goes back on their word?

All of you out there married. If your "sweetie pie" did any of those things, (lie, cheat, steal, go back on a promise to you) wouldn't you stop and consider your relationship?

While I am not a terrorist, I do not trust the current government running this country I was born and raised in.

It is my belief that most of the world governments now are corrupt...............they do not serve their people's needs or represent what their people want. Our governments serve the 1%.

Most people want peace. To have a meaningful job, to work hard, to love and be loved, to have a nice quiet uneventful life.

Most people simply want to go to bed with a full stomach, in a safe dry, warm room/house, have clean water and access to medical care.

Something drastically is wrong with our current system on a global level and the people that have been calling the shots have basically all shared the same blood line. (Reseach this claim).

My husband says it's a simple matter of the ruling class produce off spring, like them, that have a knack for manipulating and controlling people....................I suspect possibly otherwise, it goes deeper than that, but who knows?

Here are some sites I have just recently checked out.

www.uaff.info...
www.freedomfiles.org...
www.sianews.com...
www.oilempire.us...

Jesse Ventura also did a episode on this

Mainly I will keep repeating, simply get a hold of and read two books by Naomi Wolf, "The End of America" and "Give Me Liberty".

If you do not research, do not start reading books and refuse to start taking a vital interest in the dismantling of our Constitution and the original Amendments TS is going THTF. And, we will all be affected.

The signs, at least to me, are all there.

Watch the Police / OWS videos - why do you need 5-6 police to brutalize one peaceful demonstrator?

Most people still don't care, they think they will be unaffected.

Well, when some night at 2-3 AM comes about and your son, wife or daughter are taken away - than you might start to care..................at which point, it will be too late.

Wake up, this affects all of us.

Voting.................do we really have a choice or is our voting system rigged?

Banks bailed out but the middle class left to fend for themselves, many becoming homeless.

Jobs allowed to be out sourced.

Fences going up. Remember fences can be used both ways, to keep people out but to also keep people in (containment).

Cameras on every major intersection, in all public buildings, parking lots, cameras everywhere but where they should be...............should have been one in the oval office when Clinton and Monica were getting it on.

It is the citizens, the common worker being monitored and not those wielding the power, making the laws.

I would not put it past our government to imprison or torture us.
edit on 6-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yea..but I still had to give him a "star"...1825114.....that'll learn me

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

...Jesse Ventura also did an episode on this...

This is the 'residential center' from the jesse ventura show, it's an I.C.E. detention center...

T. Don Hutto Residential Center

it's at 30.564903,-97.419677 maps.google.com...

railroad out front, fenced baseball diamonds on either side

nothing to see here...

Originally posted by 1825114
Please compare what you're seeing linked here to this thread;

The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps

this proves the point...

www.fema.gov...

BILOXI, Miss. -- Even in the mind-numbing heat that defines summers in Mississippi, boys and girls still eagerly take to the field to play America's pastime. A softball field at the Rudy Moran Sports Complex in D'Iberville, named in honor of a former county employee, will be open for business within a week and local high school softball teams can hardly wait.

The softball field was used as an emergency temporary housing site for nearly 40 families after Katrina. Two years later, the trailers are gone and teams are gearing up to play again...

...The parks and recreation director receives regular help from Jerry Harper, a FEMA contractor monitor...

..."We understand housing people is more important than sports. And all of our leagues have been great about working with each other knowing FEMA trailers were still out here,"...

Eight of the 12 closed parks that temporarily housed more than 600 families across the Gulf Coast have been remediated and returned to their local communities.

but there's a ton more in there...

edit on 6-12-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

You do know what FEMA does right? You are aware that not only are we near a primary target in Valdez considered in the top three Terrorist likely targets, but we have these things called earthquakes and active volcanoes here. Add to that the multiple vital military bases nearby.

What would be odd is if FEMA did not open a facility here. That would be very strange.

So if one report turns out to be fabricated people simply substitute another wild theory for it? Amazing and very revealing. Never ceases to amaze me what people will do for attention.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What would be odd is if FEMA did not open a facility here. That would be very strange.

So if one report turns out to be fabricated people simply substitute another wild theory for it? Amazing and very revealing. Never ceases to amaze me what people will do for attention.

So wait... It'd be crazy for them not to have one here... but I'm some sort of idiot fabricating something [for attention] by pointing out where FEMA's actually located?

You're trying too hard.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Are you the same Blaine from Myspace that had that frog in a green suit or something for an avatar? Your defensive posture postings remind of that Blaine character, always for the official story, always the Phage perspective & redirection, never agreeing or commenting on any un-debunkable conspiracy presentation.... like sodium Fluoride's affects, the dumbing down in education, and the toxic risks of the vaccines.

If I am wrong I apologize, but your stance does seem to be similar to the same screen name. I just don't understand how anyone can defend FEMA after their recent failures, their "successes" are in ways local towns can step up and take charge, nothing really impressive for the budgets.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There are so many well armed citizens in the us for any type of fema camp bs to work.

People, in some states, can and are buying and stockpiling some serious hardware and ammo.

Nobody is getting rounded up in large numbers without others noticing.

Did you fearmongers forget about the second amendment?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow not this crap again.

HR 645 - The supposed FEMA camps - Never saw the light of day. It died in committee and there was no other bill passed. If people would spend 5 minutes reading this bill they would understand what it is, but apparently its easier and more popular to scream the sky is falling.

S. 1867, which is one version of the 2012 defense authorization bill, specifically section 1031 and 1032 are NOT applicable to US Citizens. The dame bill is specific on that point, and because of the amount of people who are pissing their pants over misinterpreting the section, they have gone back to clarify the language to specifically say, which they have done already, that IT DOES NOT APPLY TO US CITIZENS.

Not only does the laws in place state it, the pending legislation states it, and 10 years of Supreme Court rulings ranging from the Patriot Act, the Head Money Case, The Military Commission Act of 2006, 2008 and 2009, in addition to the case of Hamdi vs. Rumsfeld and Hamden vs. Rumsfeld.

Why are people so paranoid to the point that they will believe anything they are told when someone else doesn't understand it and screams the sky is falling?

Who in this thread has taken the time, aside from moaning in this thread about the evil in the world, to actually call / email / write a letter / comment on their websites about the concern you have on this topic?

My guess will be slim to none.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The only way this will ever happen is if we bring in foreign troops.

I know a lot of our servicemen are brainwashed stooges, but not that many.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Truth4Thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I've already debunked FEMA camps, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i guess you've debunked reality, too???
edit on 2011/12/7 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You haven't "debunked" anything, you're essentially just calling people names and throwing up a few childish mspaint drawings and typing like a teenager on cell phone... You're a typical internet "debunker."

I think the above quote and the amount of stars it got sums this thread up nicely.

CLEARLY, the thread in question was satire, yet many failed to see that.

You people have blinders on, you don't even to bother to comprehend or absorb what you see.

No wonder conspiracies get laughed at with so many brain dead sheep failing to see what's right in front of them.

edit on 7/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You haven't "debunked" anything, you're essentially just calling people names and throwing up a few childish mspaint drawings and typing like a teenager on cell phone... You're a typical internet "debunker."

I think the above quote and the amount of stars it got sums this thread up nicely.

CLEARLY, the thread in question was satire, yet many failed to see that.

You people have blinders on, you don't even to bother to comprehend or absorb what you see.

No wonder conspiracies get laughed at with so many brain dead sheep failing to see what's right in front of them.

edit on 7/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I guess people just werent sure what camp :p he was in. It can be inrepreted as poking fun at the expense of those who subscribe to the fema camp idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

They won't be called FEMA camps.

They'll be called Obama Relocation and Job Centers.

A place where you can find work as part of Obama's Civilian Corps. A place to train and have yur family in community-style dorm settings.

Where everyone works for the common goal.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

This is the 'residential center' from the jesse ventura show, it's an I.C.E. detention center...

T. Don Hutto Residential Center
it's at 30.564903,-97.419677 maps.google.com...

railroad out front, fenced baseball diamonds on either side

nothing to see here...

That place got lousy reviews.
Google review

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm extremely curious to know what would happen if people started an occupy FEMA camp movement. All the news channels would totally show up if enough people were there, and they would be broadcasting where the future American holocaust willbe taking place. Anyone down?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
I'm extremely curious to know what would happen if people started an occupy FEMA camp movement. All the news channels would totally show up if enough people were there, and they would be broadcasting where the future American holocaust willbe taking place. Anyone down?

I think FEMA would just close the gates and say "Now that was easy."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

that document...

KBR
Government, Defense & Infrastructure

Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements

Project Overview:
KBR is establishing a National Quick Response Team for our current Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) work, and for anticipated future contracts. Upon completion of evaluation, certain subcontractors may be invited to establish a Master Services Agreement (MSA) with pre-established lease rates and terms and conditions.
The Continental US will be broken up into five regions as indicated in the map below...

Services will be required in each State within each region.

Anticipated Project Requirements:
Establish services listed below within 72 hours for initial set-up and respond within 24 hours for incremental services. This is a CONTINGENCY PROJECT and it should be stressed that lead times will be short with critical requirements due to the nature of emergency responses. Subcontractors must be flexible and able to handle multiple, shifting priorities in an emergency environment. Supply lines needed must be short but not necessarily pre-positioned.

The personnel on site to be covered by these services will depend on the size and scope of the recovery effort, but for estimating purposes the camp will range in size from 301 to 2,000 persons for up to 30 days in length.

- The offeror will not have to submit a proposal for each service in each state.

- Please identify which state and/or region your company can perform the requested services. The descriptions of the services are for reference only. Any and all specific requirements will be forthcoming with a detailed Statement(s) of Work in an RFP solicitation.

- Catering Services
This service is open to companies that wish to provide food preparation services only, and to companies that wish to provide the food supplies in addition to food preparation services. Subcontractor shall provide food and food preparation services capable of providing meals per feeding sufficient to meet the prime contractor occupancy levels. All meals may be prepared in accordance with the Army 14 Day Menu program (or equivalent like NIFC Mobile Food Services contract (fs.fed.us...) and may be enhanced based on individual
chef specialties and skills.

- Temporary Fencing and Barricades
Subcontractor will mobilize, transport, erect, install and demobilize temporary fencing,
barricades, and associated equipment according to federal, state and local laws, codes and manufacturer installation instructions. The Subcontractor shall be able to mobilize and deploy key personnel(s) within four (4) hours of NTP to meet with KBR Site Manager at the Responder Support Camp (RSC) site in order to finalize the site design plan and acquire site specific design requirements and layout.
Number of linear footage:
Approximately 2,300LF for a 301 person camp after 36 hours of NTP
Approximately 3,600LF for 1,000 person camp after 72 hours of NTP

- Hand Washing Stations
Subcontractor(s) shall provide all labor, management, supervision, transportation, tools,
material, equipment, fees, and incidentals to provide portable, self-contained hand-washing stations for temporary camps for emergency First Responders in accordance with OSHA CFR 29 1910 and additional State and Local regulations. Major operations within this function include transporting hand-washing stations for initial placement around camp and repair or replacement, if necessary.

- Laundry Services
Subcontractor shall provide laundry services with no more than a twenty-four turnaround time (time from customer drop-off to customer pick-up). The structure can be a tent, fabric shade structure or container of the adequate size to receive dirty laundry and issue clean laundry from separate issue and receive desk. The subcontractor will perform the laundry service at their offsite facility. The facility must be adequate size to meet the services turnaround requirement. The facility shall have equipment capable of cleaning medical and Petroleum-Contaminated clothing. The subcontractor shall perform washing, drying and folding of laundry.

- Medical Services
The subcontractor will provide a medical unit(s) capable of handling all medical emergencies in accordance with American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) at a minimum. The subcontractor shall have the capability to provide medical support during the phase-in of a camp for 100 personnel within 36 hours of notification. The subcontractor must be ready to provide support for full camp occupancy no later than 72 hours after notification. The medical Unit shall be equipped to provide basic care for minor illness and injury; this will include
dispensing of common over the counter medications. Medical personnel shall provide medical services to FEMA first responders and contractor employees 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

- Office Trailers / Administration Area
Subcontractor will mobilize, transport, install and demobilize Office Trailers and associated equipment according to federal, state and local laws, and manufacture installation instructions. The Subcontractor shall ensure flooring, lighting, HVAC and other associated equipment are of good operable condition and function properly in accordance with specified and industry standards The Subcontractor will be capable of transporting, setup and have the office operational within 36 hours from NTP.

- Potable Water
Subcontractor will perform, Potable Water Collection, Transportation and Distribution Services according to federal, state and local laws. Major operations within this function include providing Potable Water to abolition units holding tanks, Shower units Holding Tanks. The Subcontractor shall be available 24 hours per day for emergency Potable Water request. Subcontractor shall respond within two (2) hours to emergency water request.

- Power Generation, Fuel Delivery / Supply & Electrical Distribution
Subcontractor shall have the capability to provide power generation, fuel delivery / supply and electrical distribution for a camp sized for 2000 personnel capacity. Major operations within this function include providing electrical distribution to a centralized location within site premises for the purpose of providing an electrical connection point for other subcontractors to terminate their main distribution cables.

- Refuse Collection
Subcontractor will collect, transport, and dispose of solid waste in accordance with EPA 40 CFR 243 and additional State and Local regulations. Major operations within this function include waste container management and maintenance, emptying of waste containers and disposal of collected refuse in a certified landfill. Additional the subcontractor will support a recycling program with a goal to recycle 35% of waste generated from the RSC operations.

- Shower and Toilet Units
Subcontractor shall provide Shower and Toilet units, with HVAC/ECU and associated
wastewater collection tanks and potable water holding tanks and equipment associated such as pumps and piping. All water supply equipment shall be rated for potable water supply in accordance with ANSI/NSF 42, 53 and 61standards and applicable EPA, state and local standards and requirements. Water sampling and testing will be accomplished by others.

-Tentage, Flooring, Electrical & HVAC/ECU
Subcontractor will mobilize, transport, erect, install and demobilize tentage, and HVAC/ECU and associated equipment. Major operations within this function include providing flooring, pole or clear span tentage, HVAC/ECU, electrical distribution within tents, ceiling lighting, exit signs, and fire extinguishers/smoke alarms.

- Waste Water Removal
Subcontractor will perform, Waste Water Collection, Transportation and Distribution Services according to federal, state and local laws. Major operations within this function include removing Waste Water to toilet units holding tanks, shower units holding tanks. The Subcontractor shall be available 24 hours per day for emergency Waste Water Removal request. Subcontractor shall respond within two (1) hour to emergency request.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SUBMIT A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR
SERVICES/CAPABILITIES TO THE FOLLOWING:
Bob Siefert at [email protected]

edit on 7-12-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join