It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim women not used to drinking walk free after attack on woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Get rid of those abominal kangaroo courts. While you are at it, will you tell your judicial system that using International Islamic Law for precedent setting is unacceptable too? Thanks.

One Law.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

How about no court in this case. They get drunk and try something stupid, boyfriend knocks a couple of them around and takes his girlfriend home. He's a hero and gets justly rewarded at home, drunk women wander off and wake up battered and bruised appropriately and decide not to get so drunk and not to attack strangers.

Natural consequences and rewards as nature intended.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

The four women - three sisters and their cousin - were told the charge of actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years, against 22-year-old care worker Rhea Page would normally land them in custody. However, the judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it. Miss Page said Ambaro Maxamed, 24, Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur screamed "Kill the white slag" while kicking her in the head as she lay motionless on the ground.

This story made me rage. Just because the women were immigrants and not used to drinking alcohol they were let off the hook? Ridiculous. White woman on a 'tram' mouths off and gets arrested. Muslim women beat a woman and get let off the hook. How about holding people accountable for their actions? I thought that was a thing still. If you do something wrong, you get punished. You don't get to skip jail time because of your race/religion/immigration status. I'm generally against filing lawsuits but these women need to be punished and if the courts won't do it maybe the woman who was attacked should. She has lost her job resulting from this, will probably be on the govt. dime and these filthy pigs get community service.

Want an excuse to get away with murder? Convert to Islam and get drunk. You're off the hook!

Link
edi t on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

ALREADY POSTED BY CORRUPTION EXPOSED
edit on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

I'm trying to imagine what would happen if four drunken white women were to beat a black woman to the ground whilst screaming 'kill the black slag'.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

The four women - three sisters and their cousin - were told the charge of actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years, against 22-year-old care worker Rhea Page would normally land them in custody. However, the judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it. Miss Page said Ambaro Maxamed, 24, Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur screamed "Kill the white slag" while kicking her in the head as she lay motionless on the ground.

This story made me rage. Just because the women were immigrants and not used to drinking alcohol they were let off the hook? Ridiculous. White woman on a 'tram' mouths off and gets arrested. Muslim women beat a woman and get let off the hook. How about holding people accountable for their actions? I thought that was a thing still. If you do something wrong, you get punished. You don't get to skip jail time because of your race/religion/immigration status. I'm generally against filing lawsuits but these women need to be punished and if the courts won't do it maybe the woman who was attacked should. She has lost her job resulting from this, will probably be on the govt. dime and these filthy pigs get community service.

Want an excuse to get away with murder? Convert to Islam and get drunk. You're off the hook!

Link
edi t on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

ALREADY POSTED BY CORRUPTION EXPOSED
edit on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

YOU ARE RIGHT !!! completely scandalous !! those women were drunk and did harm arother woman ??
they have to be put in PRISON !!!!! NO EXCUSE !!! those judges are completely crazy in Great Brittain !!!
Jesus, what a hell of a foolish world we live in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame on you justice, shame on you !!!! I go vomit on your balance !!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

That could work.

Or women could learn to fight.
I'm just saying, she could stop being such a feeb herself. Punching another woman in the face until you bloody it shouldn't be off the table. The three others see you shake off being beaten and using their anchor of their hand in your hair to drag their friend over while smiling so that you can slam her face into a wall repeatedly has a nice psychological effect of making them back off.

Theoretically, you understand.

edit on 2011/12/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Maybe they could claim to be misunderstood Mennonites on their first bender.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

These people don't wear burquas so your silliness is silly.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is a sick joke.
That judge should be sacked and investigated.
I don't care what skin color or religion these girls had-They should have been punished.
They were acting in a racially motivated manner,and they were violent.
Prison,then deportation.Nothing else.

When is it OK to go out a beat someone up-I don't care if they were drunk or on some other drugs.
They knew what they were doing.

If I did something like this in another country I would expect(and deserve)prison followed by deportation.

Why do people think Britain is a soft touch?
Because of goons like this judge,and plenty of others,mainly in the government IMO.

Sorry but this makes me seethe as I have had a personal experience with our BS justice system-A friend of my family was murdered by an immigrant(a white non Muslim)and that scumbag is going to be able to fight deportation when it gets out after its pathetic sentence.
And my friend is DEAD.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Silliness. Are you going to regulate the type of beard? Shall I get you a ruler. You can have one, so long as it is under one inch and your religion is on the accepted schedule.

You can be a protestant german with a one inch fluffy beard, or a punker with a long goatee, but Muslim with beard is not okay.

Useless rage is useless.
edit on 2011/12/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
They got off because they're Muslims.

Even if true, completely irrelevant.

If this was the other way around, the "white bitch" would have been charged with a hate crime.

Also irrelevant.

This won't be their last rodeo. They'll assault non-Muslims again, and again, and again.

Also irrelevant.

You suggested that these girls being violent was born of their religion, but that's categorically untrue. There actions have nothing to do with them being Muslim, you must not know any Christian Somalis if you think so! The fact they were drunk shows them to have little regard for Islamic practices. Outside of eating a bacon butty they couldn't be any less Muslim.

It's also ignorant of British society, as you also couldn't be mistaken for thinking when reading your post that violent crime is somehow exclusive or disproportionately prevalent in the Muslim community. This despite the fact some of the most horrific criminals and crime hot spots in the country are largely Christian, far more so than British averages.

I would ask you being a Yank to bite your tongue and not speak on issues you clearly don't understand.
edit on 6-12-2011 by JessopJessopJessop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thread closed pending account reviews.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join