It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim women not used to drinking walk free after attack on woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The four women - three sisters and their cousin - were told the charge of actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years, against 22-year-old care worker Rhea Page would normally land them in custody. However, the judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it. Miss Page said Ambaro Maxamed, 24, Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur screamed "Kill the white slag" while kicking her in the head as she lay motionless on the ground.

This story made me rage. Just because the women were immigrants and not used to drinking alcohol they were let off the hook? Ridiculous. White woman on a 'tram' mouths off and gets arrested. Muslim women beat a woman and get let off the hook. How about holding people accountable for their actions? I thought that was a thing still. If you do something wrong, you get punished. You don't get to skip jail time because of your race/religion/immigration status. I'm generally against filing lawsuits but these women need to be punished and if the courts won't do it maybe the woman who was attacked should. She has lost her job resulting from this, will probably be on the govt. dime and these filthy pigs get community service.

Want an excuse to get away with murder? Convert to Islam and get drunk. You're off the hook!

Link
edi t on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

ALREADY POSTED BY CORRUPTION EXPOSED
edit on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You need to quote your source.

I found a source though, and this strikes me odd....

She had been walking home with her boyfriend after a night out when the drunken women attacked her, knocking her to the ground and taking turns to kick her in the head......
When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair - she literally wrapped her fingers in my hair - then threw me on the ground. That's when they started kicking me.

"They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I was lying on the ground the whole time, crying and screaming. It was terrifying. I thought they were going to kill me.

"Eventually the police came but it felt like ages. Afterwards I was covered in blood and hair. I had a bald patch on my head where they had yanked my hair out and I was black and blue all over.

Sooooooo, where was the boyfriend while 4 women kicked his helpless girlfriend in the head, and why did she have to wait on the police to get any help, and why aren't those 4 women in the hospital as well?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
As a feminist, I am always offended when women are not held accountable for their actions based essentially on an argument that they are not fully capable of making decisions.

Being a mean drunk isn't acceptable regardless of your gender, ethnicity, culture or religion.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

filthy pigs

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sooooooo, where was the boyfriend while 4 women kicked his helpless girlfriend in the head, and why did she have to wait on the police to get any help, and why aren't those 4 women in the hospital as well?

Yeah that part of the story seemed a little hazy... Internet toughguyisms aside, I would have put them in the hospital if they had been assaulting my lady friend.

Also, you forgot to link your source

And I just realized there is already a thread

My bad

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If that guy had touched any of them he'd be in jail, and he wouldn't get out based on his sense of honour.

The government assures us, this is the best way.

I don't like it. I don't think I'd want him as my boyfriend. I'm just saying that that is the law, and this is what our bureaucrats and politicians want. He was just being a good citizen.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

To my understanding he was actually fighting them off, or at least trying to. I'm fairly handy in a fight but when dealing with 4 people it's gonna be hard to protect one person from getting hit.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
if they were wearing burkas i would have knocked each one out cold and say i couldnt tell if they were men or women, i thought they were ninjas attacking my girl.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think you are right. If the boyfriend beats up 4, drunk, Muslim women, he is going to jail. You are also right that he should have done it anyway, LOL.

I would have done enough to send a message, defend the girl, and get out of there before the cops arrived, and all would be well. I would not have beaten them to a pulp, and I would not have waited around to plead my case to the obviously biased court system. But, that's just me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

I found that amusing. I wouldn't personally be too worried about punching a woman in the noggin if she was assaulting someone I was with.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You gotta be more crazy than the crazy people. Fight with a smile on your face, and like blood tastes good in your mouth.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ugh I just watched the video. The boyfriend was being a complete candyass. He looked like a confused sheepdog trying to herd these beasts.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

This story made me rage.

Link
edi t on 6-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

What do you think its supposed to do? Why would they post this in the main stream media? Its printed to get you pissed off at authority because they are trying to get people to rebel so they can move on with their plans. # like this happens all the time, the media just spins it and uses it for mind control (emotion control). Who tough you right from wrong? Who tough your parents right from wrong? Yin and Yang used to be a highly guarded secret, good and evil is how they control. Every action has a = and opposite reaction. As above so below. All is =, the programing is deeper then we could ever know.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Already posted here Domo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Aeons

Ugh I just watched the video. The boyfriend was being a complete candyass. He looked like a confused sheepdog trying to herd these beasts.

Me too. Man I hope he can claim he was drunk too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I know I linked your thread up aways. Ill put it in the OP too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow. More violence from the Religion of Peace. Not surprised.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Wow. More violence from the Religion of Peace. Not surprised.

TBH this has FA to do with Islam. They didn't beat her up for any religious beliefs.

In fact, the fact they were heavily drinking should automatically shut down and make untrue any assessment of Islam. Drinking is not Islamic, so I'm not sure how you could link their behaviour to their religion, considering they clearly aren't much in the way of religious.

As my Aussie friends would say, it's not Islams go

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Yeah, okay. Whatever you say.

They got off because they're Muslims.

However, the judge handed the women suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

If this was the other way around, the "white bitch" would have been charged with a hate crime.

During the hearing, James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed, who started the violence, had called Miss Page a "white bitch" during the incident.

This won't be their last rodeo. They'll assault non-Muslims again, and again, and again.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Hmmmm.... Since the 4 women got off in British Court because they were drunk and drinking is against their religion, how about the victim take her case to a Sharia Court to hold the 4 women accountable? Putting the 4 in jail wont correct their rectal-cranial inversion (or the judges for that matter) however, Sharia Court might be able to fix their problems.

If they are going to use their religion as a defense, then let the religious doctrine hold them accountable.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join