It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scumbags at ATS fire woman who saved a poor dog's life!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good for her
I'm glad somebody still has the balls to stick it to THE MAN!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
"Just following orders..."

I would have done the same and refused to put the dog in harms way. The bigger fish is always right even when they are wrong, that's just business as usual.

I would of done the same thing.
Hey, i had a good laugh about your avatar, THANKS.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

» When Transportation Security Administration officers saw that the dog was emaciated, wounded and couldn’t stand up on its own, they and other workers at the airport were worried it would not survive the flight.

Notice the word, other workers............dog couldn't stand on it's own, emaciated and probably dehydrated (dehydration can kill a dog on a jet flight because of air pressure and temp in cargo)

Again I will repeat, my nephew in law is a pilot, he said that they lose dogs and cats sometimes even if they are in peak condition..........one that couldn't stand on it's own would probably not have made the flight.

Why would they give the dog back to the owner............because animals have no rights. Ask Lucy who spent 6 years in a kennel used as a breeder, never talked to, never hugged, never petted, never kissed..........on a automatic feeding and watering system.

Anyone that supports a pet shop this is what you support, puppy mills.

Research as to the air pressure in the cargo / baggage hold, sorry no it's not the same as where humans are.

I was in nursing (humans) and if a dog was so emaciated, wounded and couldn't stand on it's own legs, no it would not have survived the flight if that article is accurate.

I have friends in Pointer Rescue and many times, these "southern gentlemen" use em, abuse em and throw them away, mine was 6 hours away from being gassed or decompressed (for rendering).

Bleeding dog lover.............yes I am because in my 58 years of life I've never been treated badly by any dog or cat...............only humans.

A good book for you to read would be "Dominion" by Matthew Scully.
edit on 7-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Stryc9nine

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It's not her job to judge if a dog is being cared for properly...her job is to load luggage. She failed to do her job, so why wouldn't she be fired.

It may be a nice thing that she did, but she nor anyone else should be surprised or shocked that she got fired.

no you are completely wrong. if a child or animal is being abused, you are supposed to report that. you sound like the perfect type for the leos that would partake in martial law.

If the dog was being abused, why was it returned to it's owner???

You sound like the type that likes to stick their nose into other peoples business and act superior and judgemental.

quite the contrary. people like you made me cynical and jaded. even if you were having a heart attack and no one was around you, i wouldn't call 911. cause it's none of my business. but if a child or animal is being abused i would have no problems reporting that to the authorities.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Stryc9nine

Caring people shouldn't be punished for caring.

The woman was justified, obviously, since she was offered her job back with back pay.

As for not helping with a heart attack victim because he was cold-hearted, I would do it, and when he came to, I would rub his nose in the fact that he was still there due a caring, bleeding heart liberal type, and no matter how miserly or vicious or conservative he could be from then on, every step he took on God's green Earth was due to a bleeding heart lib who cared enough to try and save a life, even one that wouldn't appreciate it.
(the above is no way indicative of anyone who may or not be participating on this thread)
Life is precious that way. :-)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

As for not helping with a heart attack victim because he was cold-hearted, I would do it, and when he came to,

What if you had just witnessed him doing something terrible? Say you stopped someone in the act of hurting a child or sexually assaulting a woman, and the stress of getting caught caused them to have a heart attack, and you had the ability to help them......... would you?

I don't think any of us know for certain until the time comes, but if I was 101% certain they were a bad person, then I don't think I would save them.

If a rapist and his rape victim are both injured and need life-saving care in the ER, the doc should get to choose who he works on first, and who he lets bleed a little longer.

This is getting off-topic, but I liked your response, so I want to hear you elaborate a little more.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glad to see the story about the reporter contacting the shelter. It confirmed I had the right place. Still no response to my e-mail and they may not now that the media is involved. Glad to see that Texas will be investigating as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join