It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The United States is a private corporation owned by the British Crown (Rothchilds), the Bank of England (Rothchilds) and the Vatican (Rothchilds again). It was previously called the Virginia Company until 3/9/33 when it was dissolved by Roosevelt under the Emergency Banking Act. On 5/5/33 Congress elected to dissolve the Gold Standard and Sovereign Authority of the U.S. and all of its official capacities including government offices, departments and officers. The U.S. is a corporation, not a nation. The Federal Reserve is neither Federal, nor a Reserve. It is a private counterfeiting organization run by Jewish bankers who lend the money they print out of thin air at interest while we keep on paying these criminals to fleece the People.

Dr. John Coleman, being a historian in intelligence community, researched in full scope the sinister forces behind the New world order movement. This video lecture represents a culmination of his findings about secret societies which form this global movement and how it came into existence.

video.google.com...

The video lasts for 1 hour forty minutes approx , most informative 2 hours of late I have spent for sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Google Embed:

Google Video Link

YouTube embed:

The quality of the video isn't great but I'll check it out.

edit on 6/12/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sorry , rexusdiablos I should have stated the visual quality is below average , I was listening to it as I did other stuff on the net , so the visual quality was no problem. Other long time members may be familiar with this guy and his books , It just nails for me the UK / USA relationship .....or lack of it in one respect , master and servant more like. Food for thought in this case is the thing . I hope to see some informed comments from american members on ATS regarding the subject.

Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

The stuff regarding Clinton , Hilary that is WOW , you live and learn as they say .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is one I haven't watched yet...

But, even after all these years of telling people the same concept, I get similar results.
Everyone I talk to about this very subject are, what seems to be, apathetic.

People just don't care.
They are more happy living complacent, conformed lives.
They are happy being treated as well-fed cattle.

Of course this excludes all ATS members....

It seems as though people just don't want to admit there's an evil agenda.
Almost as if they are programmed to deny its existance.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow i have just finished watching the vid and i can know assure you that if what this man was saying is true , then Ron Paul will never become a president , and that is really bad .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

This is exactly what I have found in my life as well.

Often i'll get "okay, so what? what do we do about it? sit here and talk about it? i can't do anything practical to change it, so what's the point???"

I just want to slap them in the head. Educate yourself. Become aware of the problems. Be ready to jump out the window when we can to escape this burning building. If we aren't looking for windows, we're just gonna burn.

I think this is also the greatest stumbling block for Occupy as well, but for them it's kinda on purpose, imo. I think the reason Occupy continues to weather the criticisms as to "they have no direction" and "who's in charge of this #?" because it helps their cause. When you solidify a leader or a certain platform, you give a focus to your opponents. The game quickly becomes a race to discredit the people or the ideas behind the institution; something they do quite well with control of the mass media. Occupy has failed to outline a platform or a leadership so that the discussion is driven by normal people like you and I. We are not held to a certain arena or idea as to what the problems all are and how to solve them, which is a strength because it allows all points of view to come to the surface. Each person cares passionately about something else, and without a leader to dictate the focus, the focus can be everything.

These are the small but powerful things that will actually wake america up. We've been told 2012 is going to be a lot of things, but not many hold the view that I truly believe. 2012 is going to be the alarm clock going off with the burglar still in the house stealing the gold. I expect justice, but honestly, once these assholes get put out of power I think we're gonna be too busy living a proper life to care much about revenge. Send em to space and forget about em!

Love and light all. I wish the very best for all of you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It so annoying when these threads just get forgotten about, Im reading colmans books now...intriguing to say the least

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He was warning about clinton back then..

edit on 19-11-2016 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join