It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
Do not attempt any of this if you believe in god or any monotheistic deity or have any association with a monotheistic religion or the demons I refer to will kill you.

ok, only people that beleive in god/gods beleive in demons... so the only people you suggest should use this info is the people that dont beleive it will work

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

One man's "god or demon" is another man's other dimensional being or off world astronaut.

Again, what we call "magick" today will be explainable by quantum physics tomorrow (or the next century).

It's all in the vibrations, sacred geometry and mathematics which is the language of our known universe.

BTW: I replied back to this because your post was in my replies u2u box.............the post you replied to was Originally posted by ramle.

We all have our own opinions and experiences, not saying mine is right or I know it all - I've simply, thus far come up with the above opinion.

Again, calling up any entity that is not a three dimensional entity - like on your cell phone is, again my own opinion, dangerous..............just because someone (or something) claims to be say St. Brigette, doesn't necessarily mean they / he / she, really is.

You could meet me on the street and ask my name and I could say, Mary - but that isn't my real name.

A mentor of mine once told me long ago, "Never call up something you cannot control or disperse."

Many humans are quite arrogant - we're very limited in these 3d vessels, however our meat bags, such as they are, are precious commodities.............our souls or unique life force essence, even more so.
edit on 3-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
There are many ways to call demons and some of them allow for physical manifestation

100% agreed.

I just dial my ex's number and within minutes/hours she manifests.

edit on 3-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by DaveNorris

One man's "god or demon" is another man's other dimensional being or off world astronaut.

Again, what we call "magick" today will be explainable by quantum physics tomorrow (or the next century).

i posted this on another thread and got laughed out by the religous ATSers.......... they dont seem to be that open minded lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Demons are nasty mofos, so why would anybody want to invite one into our plane of existence where it can go out and get into peoples heads and incite them to do nasty things?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Arbiter of Lies
yo ramle i just went through this whole thing again and that supposed picture of your slave was deleted so i assume that you had a human slave even though its now illeagle in the states and thats why you removed the picture yourself ahh so still no proof just like all this kind of crap there is no such way to do this
oh yeah hope you still check this from time to time

I don't currently have a human slave. I'm currently working on using sorcery to make someone submit blindly so I could use their resources to continue to work my more expensive rituals at a higher rate than once every few months. I'm now redoing some of my old spells and rejoining stuff now that I have all the materials to cast the strongest spells in my book. I believes these are all the images I ever used on this forum. These are my slaves. I've enslaved demons from my pantheon. It's expected of me or they won't do my bidding. I'm actually going to try making human slaves using a devotion spell rather than fully controlling them. I'll share the spell when I write it since there's not any in my grimoire.
i1134.photobucket.com... .jpg
[url=http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/darkseed2012/Grandpa_Fire.jpg]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/darkseed2012/Grandpa_Fire.jpg[/ur l]
[url=http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/darkseed2012/Too#ingEvilSM.jpg]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/darkseed2012/Too#ingEvilSM.jpg[/ url]

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You have a very good point, but I've been summoning demons other dimensional beings so many times, now over a thousand summons under my belt. I've learned how to read their energy and their agenda before they even fully manifest. I seldom let the beings inside me and I do shield a lot. I've felt their malevolence full force a few times and I don't want to fall that far from the Light. I doubt most seasoned sorcerers summon demons a thousand times in their lives. Most rituals are timed to lunar fazes, equinoxes and such, so it limits most on how many experience they will have.

I've noticed how television has become a sexyvision. I've only been away from the boob-tube for a year and now there showing more than ever. Those noncorporeal beings or demons have already won the war and they own this world. They are just getting things ready for when nut cases like me find ways to open portals for them to enter this world in way they haven't before.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So any details here on how to summon one?

Come on now, I am curious.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Waymarker

Because some humans are arrogant and stupid that is why.

They do not realize that they are the "pets" and "slaves" - they believe they have the upper hand.

We are talking quantum physics and beings/entities that are perhaps even a million years beyond our comprehension. Not even like a fly / human.

The other reply was "Oh how do I summon them?"

My reply: Be careful what you wish for and do not summon that which you cannot (truly) control.

Do I myself believe in demons?????

What is a demon?????

Well there could be possibly "demons" or "fallen angels" or they simply could be entities from another dimension (logically speaking).

Either way - again, be careful what you wish for or summon.

Look to some of the "beautiful" people who had everything this world could offer them and they "ended" so young and on such a tragic note.

A human vs another higher tech / higher IQ entity will never get the better end of the bargin......trust me.

Live within light and love.

To do otherwise and you risk losing your soul essence.

The story of Icarus comes to mind.

Like a moth drawn to the flame, come to close and you will get burned.
edit on 6-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So any details here on how to summon one?

Come on now, I am curious.

If you really want to do something f***ed to someone you hate and see what demons can do. This ritual has satisfied my blood lust many times and with each use it gets stronger. Seuwrhan, the chief demon used in this ritual causes a lot of side effects, mostly and increased blood lust and a short temper for about a couple of weeks. Seuwrhan also causes and brings arguments, but I've learned to deal with it and so my friends now know when I used Seuwrhanic spells or not, by the way I'm acting. This is the Curse of Strangulation. The offerings can be made by printing this spell out 11 times and folded twice so they fit in an altar bowl. Since I channeled the spell I can share it freely. The spell can be found here go to page 304 If the spell does absolutely nothing, you'll probably have to go to page 283 and perform the Seuwrhanic Initiation and then go back to the Curse of Strangulation. Like with any magic, total faith is key to working this or any spell. Pick a target whose injuries can be verified and let the curses fly.

This spell has manifested in the victims dying from heart attacks, suicide and even a shooting, so not everyone will die from this spell by actual strangulation.
edit on 7-3-2012 by ramle because: Got the wrong page number for the Initiation Ritual.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
it is very sad that the o.p actually believes he can controll demons and also wants to controll demons to cause harm and misery to other human beings
your heart must be filled with hate and blackness that i fear you will carry forever
so much hate i can actually pick up on it and its not nice

i just hope that o.p stops his foolishness before it consumes his life and his death
and o.p if you disregard all my words just remember these few

Heaven lent you a soul
Earth will lend a grave!!

edit on 7-3-2012 by YipMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Seriously, why would anyone even want to call on something so evil in the first place? We have something at our house doing scary stuff and trust me you don't want to call something as horrible as a demon.
edit on 7-3-2012 by shell310 because: run on sentence

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Hey sorcerer conjur me up a warm bed would you, but really why not do some good cause even though no one can summon angels how about some good guys in your bag of tricks eh mabey a screwy little leprachaun or something to lighten the mood,oh and for that strangulation thing does a picture of homer strangling bart appear

edit on 9-3-2012 by The Arbiter of Lies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey I see you still believe that you are in control. I truly feel sorry for you.
Do you not understand how this works??
Are you at all aware of the repercussions, or has the bogus power gone to your head.
Go ahead guy keep summoning your demons, and I will send my angels.
Ask your demon buddies if they know Briathos, Eae, Gzrel, Kalaziel....
and there is more, lots more........
Do not be fooled, if demons can be summoned you must know that so can angels of light.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

I asked my source and they never heard of any of those angels. I'm fully aware that if evil can be summoned, so can it's opposing polarity. I'm not in the business of fighting a polarity war. That is a waste of time, since both sides are the same. I fight for myself and personal gain. Screw everything that gets in my way. I work with whatever forces will give me what I want, no matter who it fights for when it's not in my circle, but when it's in my circle, it does what I say and if the demon doesn't want to obey my request, it can simply not respond to my ritual to call it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Listen, I feel as if I am not doing my job if I do not at least try to get you to see the "light". One day you will, I just hope it is not to late for you, I take that back, it is never to late. These powers you claim to have, if you do, are not yours, and you will never own them. If you are being told different, your are being LIED to. You my friend would just be a tool to spread the seed of evil, you are being used. You are aware of the threefold law, and yet you think it does not apply to you, WRONG. Remember that the ramifications of this way of thinking can not only effect you, but those around you. If you don't change to save yourself, at least change for those you love.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Used by who. I'm trying to spread thee seed of evil. I know full well of the plans of my demonic sources. They intend to replace humanity with their kind, which in my opinion is a lot better than dealing with Christianity. I took the time to look up those names and they are World of Warcraft characters. I really doubt anything will happen if you summon those. I guess that game doesn't use real names in naming the beings within their universe.

That three-fold stuff and those other rules are only fear tactics like Hell is in Christianity. It's all meant to control what you do with your gifts. Karma only happens when someone knows what I do, but few actually know what I've done with the help of demons. Karma requires conscious beings in order to work. If nobody knows and without conscience I can do what I will with out Karma. I can have good things happen and do bad stuff at the same time. It's only a matter of removing your conscience and enslaving your emotions to your will. Truthfully the fact that you believe in the 3-Fold Law you haven't master human emotions yet. Once you do, you'll be free and I mean FREE! The only thing keeping humanity from total chaos is lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Ok, so I suggest that you look a little farther then the first site that pops up after you google it.
www.angelsghosts.com...
And that is not even a good example, but I know that whatever I say to you is falling on deaf ears. I do not know why you hate so much, not all humans are jerks. It is obvious that you have had your fair share of them, thus your opinion on people.

PLPL

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just by the term "demon", it seems like a bad idea, to summon one up.

Why would anyone want to do that to themselves. "Hey, my life is so fantastic, let's do some damage and summon up a hell bound being with an eternal hatred from my race because of our devinely blessed position as children of God."

Yeah, pretty sure that goes in the "bad idea" box.

Instead of messing around with such things, those energies could be better spent thanking a God of love for the blessings you have everyday. I mean, if you can afford internet connections, monitors, computers, and all that it takes just to post such a thing, then you must be doing okay in comparision to alot of sufferance in this world. Instead of increasing that sufferance by summoning hellspawn, try a more productive outlet.

1 Cor. 13:4

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

Good luck getting getting through to him. I agree with you 100%. I was just sitting here thinking to myself "What is wrong with this world?", I am serious what the hell has happened to us?? It is scary.
Stay positive friend!!

PLPL

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join