It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by eeks4

They may have meaning to you but i honestly can't see anything in them apart from bad photography. There's a little bit of a face on the second one. Sure it's not pareidolia ?

Im sorry its on a broken old cell phone that my daughter took..Ill out line the are to look...Now if you cant see still then you cant see spirits what so ever....The proof is here but that's all i can get on the computer..
Yes that is a face and ill try to outline that for you as well..You really have to look at it not just glance at it...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
my computer is running very slow for some reason..LOl..see if this helps you???

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
now this pic is a picture of another picture that i took with a camera..meaning that the picture was taken by my camera
and then i used my old cell phone to that a picture of that,so i can get this on...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

The white overexposed one reminds me of spiderman for some reason
Probably a result of mis-spent youth. I still can't see how this is proof of demons. It's like those Jesus apeared on my toast or Allah in my aubergine articles that pop up now and then. If you're looking for it, you'll find it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

The white overexposed one reminds me of spiderman for some reason
Probably a result of mis-spent youth. I still can't see how this is proof of demons. It's like those Jesus apeared on my toast or Allah in my aubergine articles that pop up now and then. If you're looking for it, you'll find it.

Copy the white pic and see if you can enlarge it..make it big...then change the viewing from black and then to what ever ...I can see when i do this what this pic really is and i can take this to the government....or whom ever...If there is a pro photographer here please copy this pic..please please please..What i just saw with this computer and this pic of the white one was like ex ray..trying some different images on one pic and i saw the demon with his foot on my daughters head...You wont believe and so be it ..

Im now looking for some one who know how to work photographs...for real....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The more "fringe" users on ATS say that this is dangerous , the more I kind of want to get into it.
I mean Life is a full of dangers , right? You can die slipping in the shower or driving your car to work. Plus what would be a cooler way to die then being ripped apart by an incubi?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

You do know incubi is the male version of succubi ! whatever floats ya boat i guess.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Reptius

You do know incubi is the male version of succubi ! whatever floats ya boat i guess.

Yea i know..Im done with this..TO depressed in what i just saw....In one of the pics....have a good day and thanks for the reply

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

reply to post by Reptius

Yea i know..Im done with this..TO depressed in what i just saw....In one of the pics....have a good day and thanks for the reply

That was aimed at Reptius, hope you noticed that.

If you're going down the belief in demons road then pour salt around your house and visualise it filled with the brightest light you can imagine. Sometimes you've got to work at the level you think you're at.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Reptius

If you're going down the belief in demons road then pour salt around your house and visualise it filled with the brightest light you can imagine. Sometimes you've got to work at the level you think you're at.

so me a favor would you please...I made a bran knew thread on here about professional photography...pleas look at my pics ther..I have the white one on there and it was made so you could see the real image and then lets talk...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Reptius

so me a favor would you please...I made a bran knew thread on here about professional photography...pleas look at my pics ther..I have the white one on there and it was made so you could see the real image and then lets talk...

ok looks like this picture was debunked..which makes me happy..but i have more just cant put them on now....but the spiritual rim does exist very much...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Thanks. Now I understand, at least somewhat.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I see spirits both the good and the bad kind in a different way. I normally view them attached to someone, or attacking someone. It is not even the spirit itself I see, but I can see it through the eyes of whomever the spirit is hosting off. I can tell by the look that is in a person eyes, the way they make me feel in their prescence, and the overall atitude. I have had this ability for some time now, in the beginning it was not so easy for me to differenciate between the two. Those bad spirits can be tricky and deceitful and should not be toyed with unless you know what the hell you are doing. My favorite spirits are my guides, I and honored and blessed to fly with the hawk. The hawk has been the one constant in my life that has never deserted me. When I am at total loss , and I feel as if I am disconnected to spirit, I call on the hawk, and he comes. The hawk also makes his appearance when I do not call, he is always around and sometimes he brings his family. It is a such an awesome feeling to be in the middle of some mudane task when something tells me to go to the window, and there will be the hawk, reminding me of my purpose. Just typing that makes me humbled.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Sometimes the spirits or entities are only meant to been seen by the viewer.
I am not doubting you for a moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by eeks4

I see spirits both the good and the bad kind in a different way. I normally view them attached to someone, or attacking someone. It is not even the spirit itself I see, but I can see it through the eyes of whomever the spirit is hosting off. I can tell by the look that is in a person eyes, the way they make me feel in their prescence, and the overall atitude. I have had this ability for some time now, in the beginning it was not so easy for me to differenciate between the two. Those bad spirits can be tricky and deceitful and should not be toyed with unless you know what the hell you are doing. My favorite spirits are my guides, I and honored and blessed to fly with the hawk. The hawk has been the one constant in my life that has never deserted me. When I am at total loss , and I feel as if I am disconnected to spirit, I call on the hawk, and he comes. The hawk also makes his appearance when I do not call, he is always around and sometimes he brings his family. It is a such an awesome feeling to be in the middle of some mudane task when something tells me to go to the window, and there will be the hawk, reminding me of my purpose. Just typing that makes me humbled.

PLPL

Hey can you see this threw a picture..I know that a stupid question but you never know...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I can see a manifestation, or what appears to be a manifestaion. I would be unable to tell the true nature of the beast without being present. It is more of a feeling that comes over me. It is my opinion that these spirits are hosting off of one of the living present. I would be able to tell who that person was, just by looking at them.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The rest of my proof on me i cant get on the computer..But the devil did not get me..And you want to call on demons or teach other how to..You inviting people to be possessed is what you are doing putting something like this on the computer..You really should be ashamed of your self for this..But it is a free world..Good luck to you and anyone who calls on evil..I keep you in my prayers...Amen

That was a cool picture, the demon isn't very clear like in mine.

I'm sure there are Satanists who would say that your ideas about demons are completely wrong. Mostly what you think is just religious propaganda made up by the church to justify attacking pagan belief systems and to justify murder and all manner of evils. Most demons in the Bible if you look them up and find the info which is about them before the church, they are not evil. Demonic possession comes about because people attack these spirits and force them to fight back. As we already know, I'm such a force that is seeking revenge for my treatment while on this miserable planet.

If a demon attacks it's because it's a war. I'm not going to be attacked because no matter my methods, the demons and I are gaining victories.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So are you stating this is a picture of me????wrong...

That is awesome. I took the image and reversed the negative. A folded blanket become the demon face when it's a negative. The demon face looks exactly like a Grey Alien. Anyway, you sure attract these things. You better be nice, because Santa Claus isn't the only one watching you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ramle you are very interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

So are you stating this is a picture of me????wrong...

That is awesome. I took the image and reversed the negative. A folded blanket become the demon face when it's a negative. The demon face looks exactly like a Grey Alien. Anyway, you sure attract these things. You better be nice, because Santa Claus isn't the only one watching you.

ha ha ha ..lol...good one...that was really cool...lol..a good laugh...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join