It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
now why would any one want to call on them???i just dont understand???

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ramle says he calls on them to help him carry out his plans of destroying this planet. Whether or not you believe him is up to you but I know there are people on this planet who have discovered abilities to do said things, maybe not as much as he has said but there are definitely people who have abilities the average man does not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kutthroat

The whole point of obtaining power is to use it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I couldn't agree with you more on this. Do you feel like you were born to do these things or do you feel like things in your current life influenced this? What is like communicating with these entities? Have you saw either of them in two leg two arm form? Like without showing up in fire or smoke? I appreciate you responding ramle..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with this picture, but, I cleaned it up for you below:

Now, you circled a certain area, and said something about a demon with it's foot on your daughter's head...

All I can see is someone crouching low, and a human arm reaching out touching the head of the crouching person. The background looks like it may be a shirt, some clothing, or sheets sitting around.

The circled area, specifically, catches the top of the crouching person's head, the hand of the second person, and a shirt or some clothing. It's a poor-quality picture, which you, or someone, edited to get a more sinister appearance.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

well, i see a kid who has watched one too many horror movies,or maybe played one too many fantasy games.There is help for people like this who want to be someone special /or think they already are.You are just like the rest of us my advice stop trying to something your not, and concentrate on the nice things in life, like cookies

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by eeks4

I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to get at with this picture, but, I cleaned it up for you below:

Now, you circled a certain area, and said something about a demon with it's foot on your daughter's head...

All I can see is someone crouching low, and a human arm reaching out touching the head of the crouching person. The background looks like it may be a shirt, some clothing, or sheets sitting around.

THe pictures are old news now..pleas move on..they have been checked out by a pro and are very much authentic

The circled area, specifically, catches the top of the crouching person's head, the hand of the second person, and a shirt or some clothing. It's a poor-quality picture, which you, or someone, edited to get a more sinister appearance.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by eeks4

THe pictures are old news now..pleas move on..they have been checked out by a pro and are very much authentic

~ Wandering Scribe
this thread is not about the pic....please let them go..some one else has taken care of them and found what i though...please ignore the pics here cause unless you are pro you will not know......this pics to no longer have relation to this thread...please...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

A "professional" checked that picture out and agreed with what you claim you see in it, saying that's an authentic picture of a demon standing on your daughter's head?

I'd get a second opinion and make sure you don't go to a "pro" who is insane because that's clearly an image of your daughter holding a phone to her ear with clothing in the background.

And yes, it is relevant to the thread because this is about demons and your images posted in it hilariously claim to be of demons when they are not.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

A "proffesional" did check out there thread an yes its been debunked , you can clearly see there is no so called demon in the picture
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats the link to the thread, most people said it was Pareidolia

Pareidolia ( /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

in other words they are percieving something that is nt there because they want to believe,are peoples lives so mundane these days they have to find so called "paranormal " in everything, and when offered an answer they dont want to hear, they go on and on about it in other threads as well?well back to my cookies

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

Haha, yeah I saw that thread after I posted in this one and had a good laugh at the "please delete this thread, a professional has looked and agreed with my silly assumptions due to my possibly strict religious upbringing where I see demons in everything, even pro photographers and occultists can't reply unless they agree with me" posts she made.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Haha, yeah I saw that thread after I posted in this one and had a good laugh at the "please delete this thread, a professional has looked and agreed with my silly assumptions due to my possibly strict religious upbringing where I see demons in everything, even pro photographers and occultists can't reply unless they agree with me" posts she made.
you are not cool what so ever...just cause you dont live here and dont believe doesnt mean you have the right to judge anyone here at all..on anything..do you think that you are better then anyone else..youi must with a statement like that.....why dont you get a niceness within your souls and not tell foney lies about others..

you know nothing of me and me of you....i dont see demons in everything but you must since you said it. did anyone say no one could reply,,nope just you..did i said that you had to agree with me..nope..that is in your head not mine..

Your judgement is false its showing who you are...just remember this one thing...if anything like this should happen to you,,,well you will get the same reaction as you gave me...when i have more proof then probably your age...oh by the way GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

my computer is running very slow for some reason..LOl..see if this helps you???

oh no not you again

the thread "iamnothereru" posted here of you i remember very well but certaintly not because of its quality,truthfullness or IQ presented in there.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

you are not cool what so ever...just cause you dont live here and dont believe doesnt mean you have the right to judge anyone here at all..on anything..do you think that you are better then anyone else..youi must with a statement like that.....why dont you get a niceness within your souls and not tell foney lies about others..

you know nothing of me and me of you....i dont see demons in everything but you must since you said it. did anyone say no one could reply,,nope just you..did i said that you had to agree with me..nope..that is in your head not mine..

Your judgement is false its showing who you are...just remember this one thing...if anything like this should happen to you,,,well you will get the same reaction as you gave me...when i have more proof then probably your age...oh by the way GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Errm.....WHAT?!

I'm "not cool whatsoever"? When did I say I was?

I do believe in demons and angels and such, always have but you posted an image claiming there was a demon in it when clearly there isn't.

Do I think I'm better than everyone else? You're seriously asking a depressive who constantly feels unworthy of living if he thinks he's better than everyone else? Dear god woman, you and your assumptions (again, like with your "look, demon on my daughter!" posts).

Why do I need "a niceness within my soul" when I already have one? If you knew me at all, you'd agree with everyone else I've ever known who all said independently of one another that I am the nicest person they've ever known. I'll go out of my way to help people. I even did that on my own demon thread on ATS when someone claimed to be terrorised by something and I spent ages on Google looking for local exorcists and demonologists in her area because she sounded terrified and I figured she needed help.

You on the other hand.....you only need psychological help, shall I find one for you on Google? Give me a general area to search in and I'll do it because you're sounding crazy on here so who knows what kind of a danger you are to your daughter if you act like this around the house too.

Never seen a demon or an angel in my life. Sorry to disappoint you.

And yes, you told people not to reply in your other thread which has now been closed. In fact, you told people not to bother posting unless they were professional photographers and when people who were professional photographers did reply to tell you how silly you were being over an innocent picture of a young girl and definitely no demons, you went nuts asking for the thread to be deleted. So yeah, who's telling lies now?

If anything like this happened to me, I'd know where to go for help and honestly, ATS wouldn't be the first port of call. Then again, I don't have pictures of one thing that I claim to be of something else like you did with that one. Unless I posted a picture of a cat yawning and claim it could be possessed by a demon or something ridiculous.

What does "more proof than probably your age" even mean? Don't tell me, that kind of gibberish was written when the "demon" took over your body briefly to type that, right?

And please, don't ask God or any other deity to "bless me" unless I'm actually going to get proof of God's existence or become super rich on the lotto or something other than you talking to your adult version of an imaginary friend.

Besides, I have a Catholic girlfriend who would be more than willing to bless me with some good old fashioned heavy metal. Maybe I'll ask her to play her favourite Slayer song "South Of Heaven" while you rock back and forth in a corner crying about demons in your refridgerator.

Thanks for ruining the OP's topic with your craziness by the way. Now could you please just go away?

Jesus loves ya baby!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Surprisingly none of what is suggested in the OP works.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Errm.....WHAT?!

I'm "not cool whatsoever"? When did I say I was?

I do believe in demons and angels and such, always have but you posted an image claiming there was a demon in it when clearly there isn't.

Do I think I'm better than everyone else? You're seriously asking a depressive who constantly feels unworthy of living if he thinks he's better than everyone else? Dear god woman, you and your assumptions (again, like with your "look, demon on my daughter!" posts).

Why do I need "a niceness within my soul" when I already have one? If you knew me at all, you'd agree with everyone else I've ever known who all said independently of one another that I am the nicest person they've ever known. I'll go out of my way to help people. I even did that on my own demon thread on ATS when someone claimed to be terrorised by something and I spent ages on Google looking for local exorcists and demonologists in her area because she sounded terrified and I figured she needed help.

You on the other hand.....you only need psychological help, shall I find one for you on Google? Give me a general area to search in and I'll do it because you're sounding crazy on here so who knows what kind of a danger you are to your daughter if you act like this around the house too.

Never seen a demon or an angel in my life. Sorry to disappoint you.

And yes, you told people not to reply in your other thread which has now been closed. In fact, you told people not to bother posting unless they were professional photographers and when people who were professional photographers did reply to tell you how silly you were being over an innocent picture of a young girl and definitely no demons, you went nuts asking for the thread to be deleted. So yeah, who's telling lies now?

If anything like this happened to me, I'd know where to go for help and honestly, ATS wouldn't be the first port of call. Then again, I don't have pictures of one thing that I claim to be of something else like you did with that one. Unless I posted a picture of a cat yawning and claim it could be possessed by a demon or something ridiculous.

What does "more proof than probably your age" even mean? Don't tell me, that kind of gibberish was written when the "demon" took over your body briefly to type that, right?

And please, don't ask God or any other deity to "bless me" unless I'm actually going to get proof of God's existence or become super rich on the lotto or something other than you talking to your adult version of an imaginary friend.

Besides, I have a Catholic girlfriend who would be more than willing to bless me with some good old fashioned heavy metal. Maybe I'll ask her to play her favourite Slayer song "South Of Heaven" while you rock back and forth in a corner crying about demons in your refridgerator.

Thanks for ruining the OP's topic with your craziness by the way. Now could you please just go away?
Apparently you didnt read my post here about this thread...You just read what you want to..You are the one talking about the pic,you are the one starting a fight...You cant believe in demons unless you believe in god...that is your choice for we have a freedom of choice...Like you knew,,,please if you dont believe in god dont use his name in vain...oh by the way dont threaten me and my daughter again.....you say you have niceness in your sould then read wht you wrote...i came here to talk about this thread and all you want to do is talk fitght about my picture.....You are the one causing the problem here and wont let things go...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
dear op, so sorry you thread was messed up by some who only care about the pic i put here...in reference to your post i would say please be careful in messing with demons..my case is real...i think you for your post op...hopefully others will thank you as well

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

A "professional" checked that picture out and agreed with what you claim you see in it, saying that's an authentic picture of a demon standing on your daughter's head?

I'd get a second opinion and make sure you don't go to a "pro" who is insane because that's clearly an image of your daughter holding a phone to her ear with clothing in the background.

And yes, it is relevant to the thread because this is about demons and your images posted in it hilariously claim to be of demons when they are not.
,now read what you just wrote before this,,??????

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
now about the topic here.....calling demons and using them, i thank you for your post..Op this is so dangerous..but all have there right..i have had so many problems with demons and still do....Some people i hear like the power that they give but it usually leads into trouble...please be careful in doing this...my heart is with you..amen

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Look who truly can't "let this go" by putting four posts in a row on here saying the same things.

Also, read what I wrote, I never threatened anyone.

You're seriously messed up in the head and I feel bad for your family because of it. Stop trying to cause fights with other members, stop prolonging fights you started and just get some psychiatric help. I'm being serious.

Now this is me turning my back to you, that means I'm ignoring you now so take a step outside, breathe in deeply and leave the issue alone cause your obsession with this thread and your obsession with me, well, they're as unhealthy as your idea that a demon is in your house.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join