It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have to disagree to a point. If you can accept that there are bad spirits, please respect the fact that there are good spirits as well. There are many divination tools, I do not see all of them as tools of evil. On this plane of existance alot of our super conscious abilities have been forgotten or restricted. There are those people who have remembered their source, and where they came from. The trick to using divination tools is to know who and what you are dealing with. It is easy for me to determine if I am dealing with a love and light or hatred and darkness. Typically my guides come through in nature. I have walked both sides, the light and the dark, and my expereince has made me aware of who I can and can't trust.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by eeks4

I have to disagree to a point. If you can accept that there are bad spirits, please respect the fact that there are good spirits as well. There are many divination tools, I do not see all of them as tools of evil. On this plane of existance alot of our super conscious abilities have been forgotten or restricted. There are those people who have remembered their source, and where they came from. The trick to using divination tools is to know who and what you are dealing with. It is easy for me to determine if I am dealing with a love and light or hatred and darkness. Typically my guides come through in nature. I have walked both sides, the light and the dark, and my expereince has made me aware of who I can and can't trust.

PLPL

That is very wise...Im a natural spiritual sycic..have seen the devil him self..I once thought there were good spirits here as well and maybe your correct on that..But in the bible it is written let the dead lie...And i have proof of why..besides my self...TO invesagate such things can lead you to places you dont want to be..

Do you see spirits?? I can see spirits a gift of God and also being part native American..I once though there were good spirits that hung around as well,,but to my knowledge with those good spirits came the bad..How do you get rid of the bad????And I mean the really bad...The spirits that are pure evil that wont leave your home???God had to rebuke the devil for me..I saw him fly.......He looks of ash just as written and Lucifer (good looking and a skeleton in hell...IF you mess around with these spirits one day it could backfire on you..Like a spiritual attachment.....

To get rid of a unclean evil spirit with a attachment is not as easy as you think,,If you can....All have there own thought on this..I do think it is cute when you know that you have a spirit in or around your home and they move things or shake bushes..But communion with one good could bring a hole lot of bad.....

People including my self have seen spirits of ther family...How do we explain that one..Thinking that its our mother or who ever..I understand what your saying but i have seen with my own eyes,recorded and have many pics of all kinds of spirits...Im now finding that the spirits here on earth or not what we really think they are....

Its a hard subject..Especially for someone who in naturally into to this kind of stuff like my self..I tell ya something for sure..I would be in the grave my self bout 3 years ago if God wasn't here with me..Not the devil,,,,The real god..Im so distroyed and now people can see the destruction in and on my body..I suffer for Christ..Being once one who investigated the spiritual rim,,now want nothing to do with it..

I have learned so so much....And it all started for me as a natural physic person in the spiritual rim...someone who has seen spirits since the age of 5 years old..A mother that was into witchcraft as well and very physic..We are native Indians and i have always tried to stay away from this kind of stuff and it kind of followed me which intrigued me and now i get spiritually beaten 24 hours a day ...and praise God for the wisdom and knowledge to know what we are dealing with on this planet that most can not see...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by eeks4

PLPL

Yea you really have to know who your dealing with and if they dont believe that Jesus is God then there not of good..God has taught me all this..I dont argue with God on this what so ever..Trust me...I have a earthbound here even have a picture of him and his voice recorded and he thinks he is a ET..come on..these are tricks of the devil.....I have earthbound spirits that have shown me there past lives..One a Indian named Shaw, (2) a spirit that lived in my neighbor hood named Greg that was shot in the head..Yes they seem nice and maybe they are but can you answer this...Where are they coming from..

Once we understand how we are as flesh,spirit and soul we will know who we are dealing with...The boy Greg wore a striped shirt and blue jeans..I loved him dearly just to get a gift form the devil of maybe Greg standing on the side of the road really looking like death..and a boy with a wolf head as well..

We really dont understand what and whom we are dealing with..i get my knowledge from God himself....Its so so confusing and i still dont totally understand it but i know that if any spirit now is not of god i no longer want anything to do with them...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
I hope i did this correct..When you look at this picture you will see the black smoke cloud of a devil...This is how real it is messing around with demons...what do you see in this pic..What does it look like to you.??

This is of evil..not good

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

These are real pictures big time...if you have the visual where i circled there sits Lucifer and my self..The devil wanted me and here is little proof..He didst get what he wanted but i get racked up on a 24 hour basis cause of it...

This is of evil not good

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Looks like cloudy balls of fire to me - but then again i don't believe in devils, demons or other such things. C'mon guys it's all in the mind ! sheesh.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by eeks4

Looks like cloudy balls of fire to me - but then again i don't believe in devils, demons or other such things. C'mon guys it's all in the mind ! sheesh.

Consider your self lucky for the time being that you think that it is all in the mind..Soon will be a day when all will know better for it is written....I so wish i could get the other pics on here then you would really see..Its not in the mind..not what so ever..You saying to me that the smashing,electrocution(spiritual) the tingly feeling,my body being distroyed,the constant racking and the temps that i get over 300 degrees is in my mind..Not what so ever true..How would i do this to my self and the docs see me as just fine..The faces i see and sounds that i hear and the spiritual winds that i get...The evil i have seen and many other things..How can that be in the mind..Can you raise your body to temps lying on your couch with just your cloths on to over 300 degrees and live,or do it at all...Can you smash your brain in side of your head???

can you electrocute your self while laying on your couch..Can you move things while laying on your couch..come on we need to all wake up here....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

You dont have to vision to see and that is just fine...Not all do....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It is written in the bible that so many say they know that we are fighting the principalities of darkness...Do you know what that means????

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
eeks4 - I am in no way close minded or not open to new ideas, but your posts scream nutcase to me. Come on? Bible? Pics of fire and smoke?

Who knows maybe you are able to do and perceive things that other people aren't, but can you show us actual proof?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by strato
eeks4 - I am in no way close minded or not open to new ideas, but your posts scream nutcase to me. Come on? Bible? Pics of fire and smoke?

Who knows maybe you are able to do and perceive things that other people aren't, but can you show us actual proof?

My computer is running so so slow...Nut case yep i understand...Truly if i didn't have God i would be a nut case.....dont expect people to believe unless you have been ther your self..

Yes i have lots of proof but cant get it on the computer...My cell phone has no service and i cant afford to get the service..So the phone just carries the pics and the phone numbers..LOl...i have only a basic computer so i dont even know how to get pictures from the phone or regular pics on here...

If you know how i can do this please feel free to let me know and i will gladly put the pics up here..Cant up load pics and i cant shove the picture into the computer..LOL....yes help me to get the pics on her and i would gladly share them..LOl

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

My computer is running so so slow...Nut case yep i understand...Truly if i didn't have God i would be a nut case.....dont expect people to believe unless you have been ther your self..

Yes i have lots of proof but cant get it on the computer...My cell phone has no service and i cant afford to get the service..So the phone just carries the pics and the phone numbers..LOl...i have only a basic computer so i dont even know how to get pictures from the phone or regular pics on here...

If you know how i can do this please feel free to let me know and i will gladly put the pics up here..Cant up load pics and i cant shove the picture into the computer..LOL....yes help me to get the pics on her and i would gladly share them..LOl

There are several options depending on the kind of phone you've got. Bluetooth or cable would work...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here's a test for you - place you hands closely together and try and feel the "energy" between them. It's truly amazing what the mind can do, it keeps you breathing, heart beating, processes all you see, hear and guess what - what you think as well. I used to be a bit like you - i believed and saw all kinds of odd things - oobe, astral, weird entities, you name it. I meditated from about the age of 7, i used numerous kinds of entheogens, explored the occult to a level you wouldn't believe. After over 30 years of dilegently pursuing such things i concluded that it really is all in the mind. The mind is an amazing place.

I've seen people give up hope and die, and i've seen those with hope survive the impossible - the mind can influence your body and perceptions to a degree we're only just learning about.

Still, believe what you want but at the end of the day i don't fret about things that aren't there. I know which way is better for me but you have to choose your own way.

I suspect you have a good mind body link so can affect your nervous system quite effectivly - you can turn that into a blessing rather than a curse. Also look up Tumo - those naughty tibetans seem to be able to raise body temprature at will ! The clues are all there for you if you wish to look at the whole picture without religion clouding your perception.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There are several options depending on the kind of phone you've got. Bluetooth or cable would work...

Old track phone..Im poor..sorry..I could send it to my email if i could afford at least a short service but i have no money...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Here's a test for you - place you hands closely together and try and feel the "energy" between them. It's truly amazing what the mind can do, it keeps you breathing, heart beating, processes all you see, hear and guess what - what you think as well. I used to be a bit like you - i believed and saw all kinds of odd things - oobe, astral, weird entities, you name it. I meditated from about the age of 7, i used numerous kinds of entheogens, explored the occult to a level you wouldn't believe. After over 30 years of dilegently pursuing such things i concluded that it really is all in the mind. The mind is an amazing place.

I've seen people give up hope and die, and i've seen those with hope survive the impossible - the mind can influence your body and perceptions to a degree we're only just learning about.

Still believe what you want but at the end of the day i don't fret about things that aren't there. I know which way is better for me but you have to choose your own way.

What you have stated is totally correct..Kudos to you...amen...that is how we become holy is to believe and train the mind...But to state that there are no demons or spirits is not correct..I have the proof just cant afford the service for the phone....

I cant make up what has happened to me..No way what so ever...I can see this spirits and that is a gift from God...So using energy how would you get rid of the evil??? i can think of only holiness and still i get beaten down...by physical forces that some dont see

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here's an advanced metaphysical tip - probably a bit dangerous if you're not ready for it - you come to understand the demons and devils are you. Repressed parts of the subconcious. Nobody is fully whole untill they are one with their demons and angels. For most this isn't an issue as they've never divided themselves. I hope that makes sense. It's a hard thing to put into language.

the one oddity i never figured out was how i was able to wake my brother up at will by concentrting on him ? there's still a lot of things I'm working on

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Here's an advanced metaphysical tip - probably a bit dangerous if you're not ready for it - you come to understand the demons and devils are you. Repressed parts of the subconcious. Nobody is fully whole untill they are one with their demons and angels. For most this isn't an issue as they've never divided themselves. I hope that makes sense. It's a hard thing to put into language.

the one oddity i never figured out was how i was able to wake my brother up at will by concentrting on him ? there's still a lot of things I'm working on

So are you stating this is a picture of me????wrong...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
and is this a picture of me??no....LOL...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

They may have meaning to you but i honestly can't see anything in them apart from bad photography. There's a little bit of a face on the second one. Sure it's not pareidolia ?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I believe demons and angels exist but those pictures just show smoke and fire and what's circled are just random patterns that the mind interprets to be something that isn't there.

Hell, the pattern on my bathroom floor has random images of dark that look like Japanese style demon heads or men on horseback but that's how my mind interprets that.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join