It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug PUMMELED after attempting to mug an MMA fighter-

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This one was too funny not to share. This clown got owned after trying to mug the wrong person
Not much else to say just hillarious imo.
www.theblaze.com...

Quote from the article:“After getting some money, he ordered the driver out of the car, police News Affairs Officer John Mirabelli said.

At some point, Miranda’s attention was diverted and the victim was able to grab control of the gun and the two wrestled.

During the fight, Miranda accidentally discharged his gun, shooting himself in the ankle, Mirabelli said.

The victim, who told police he’s a martial arts expert and ultimate fighting champion was able to pin Miranda down until police arrived. Police arrived to find Miranda with a face full of cuts and two black eyes.

edit on 5-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
OUch talk about instant karma

"During the fight, Miranda accidentally discharged his gun, shooting himself in the ankle, Mirabelli said"

looool

oh man add insult to injury !

Poor guy , but hey karma sometimes comes around faster then alot of people would think . Glad to see this was the case .

I doubt he will ever try and mug a random again

Ouch.
edit on 5-12-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Did you find out which fighter it was?

The comments at the bottom are funny too BTW.

Baddoggy
Posted on December 5, 2011 at 4:46pm

I would have capped his a@@ myself. Scunbag does not deserve to breathe air IMHO.

Obama Snake Oil Co
Posted on December 5, 2011 at 4:40pm

Sounds to me he got what we in the south call “an ass whoopin”. He didn’t even have to use a free gift certificate to get one. It was free!

edit on 5-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

But the guy was a bit Lucky, The bullet could of gone anywhere. Best thing to do is just give em the cash.
I do hope the fella get's a Medal or something though, what a brave dude.
Wow just seen the fellas mug shot hahahhahahahhahaaa.
edit on 5-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Some stories just go to prove there really is a God. He IS watching and even He has quite a sense of humor. Thanks for a hard laugh toward the end of my work day. Every dog has his day and this one didn't even have to wait his turn.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I bet the MMA guy defending himself either gets charged with excessive force, or gets sued or both. It is Chicago hometown of the obumbler in chief.

+2 more 
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Question: When you tap out in the street, and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound?

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Some stories just go to prove there really is a God. He IS watching and even He has quite a sense of humor. Thanks for a hard laugh toward the end of my work day. Every dog has his day and this one didn't even have to wait his turn.

No it doesn't how many people get shot and killed during a robbery?
So he was watching for this fella but doesn't watch for others?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I would say that being killed that way is the result of a precise destiny and karma. So that doesn't prove or disprove anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Im sorry but this is NOT proof of god nor is it a religious thread. Where was god when some kid was being abused down the street while this was happening? Is he an MMA fan?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Proof of god or not, this is surely related to karma and destiny. Karma can coexist with god (or the ultimate source of energy) without necessarely being directly controlled by its force. Karma can works by its own means.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by St0rD

I would say that being killed that way is the result of a precise destiny and karma. So that doesn't prove or disprove anything.

No I would say that being killed that way is directly the fault of the scumbag that robbed and killed you, you make your own destiny and many good people die in a bad way.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We just have different opinions about the way the flow of life goes.

Take a murderer for example, he killed and raped many girls in his lifetime and ''successfully'' remained away from the court of justice. You could call that ''luck'' because he succeeded in staying free all of his life, despite all the horrible things he has done. He surely had to face mental disorders and frightening nightmares, but we all know this is not enough of a price to pay for his crimes. So this is exactly where Karma is getting interesting.

The next time this person incarnates into a human being (or even something else), maybe this time he is gonna be a kid who will get beaten over and over by his own dad, raped, etc etc. With our own human eyes and mind, well say to ourselves how horrible and unfortunate this must be for this kid. But in reality, this is the principle of karma in action. It is the only way for this person to get rid of his past crimes. He has to face them himself, to understand the pain he inflicted to others.
That's the way I see it.

Ofc, this is only my opinion.

edit on 5-12-2011 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wow, he got what he deserved. I wonder which MMA fighter it was?

I am guessing he might be a big name guy, which is why the police have yet to release him name.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Im sorry but this is NOT proof of god nor is it a religious thread. Where was god when some kid was being abused down the street while this was happening? Is he an MMA fan?

Okay.... *WOW*. I almost put in parenthesis that I refered to God as a general concept thing and not a specific of any religion but thought to myself...nawww... I'm not being religious. It's surely obvious it's a general statement about the cosmic justice this case showed happens now and then to those most deserving of it.

I'm not snapping here..but I am taken aback. When did we get this incredibly sensitive to the mere mention of a religious reference as a passing thing? If you hadn't seen other messages, I'm Wiccan. God, as such, is absolutely no relation in my Faith to what organized religion sees it in theirs, anyway. So, saying I created a misunderstanding is an understatement on that basis alone.

Oh well.. Sorry I tossed in my two cents. It seems I grabbed a wooden nickle this time without realizing it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Im atheist and found what you said hilarious.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by St0rD

No I would say that being killed that way is directly the fault of the scumbag that robbed and killed you, you make your own destiny and many good people die in a bad way.

geeeez, pick your battles girls...

edit on 5-12-2011 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No worries, just every thing anymore seems to be looked at with a religious eye anymore, I didnt mean to be rude, I didnt mean to snap

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I bet when that thug got up in the morning, he didn't think he was going to get an ass whippin' like that! Hahaha...what goes around, comes around. I love these types of stories! Nice post op.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

But the guy was a bit Lucky, The bullet could of gone anywhere. Best thing to do is just give em the cash.
I do hope the fella get's a Medal or something though, what a brave dude.
Wow just seen the fellas mug shot hahahhahahahhahaaa.

A trained fighter almost doesn't think, they mostly react. These types of situations is something they are trained for and deep down hope happens to them to thwart an attack. Nothing feels better then beating someone justifiably, trust me. I don't condone vigilante crimes, but if someone tries to knock you down and you are the one knocking them down, I see no harm in that whatsoever.
Being trained allows you to restrain and not kill, which is more humiliating then anything.
edit on 5-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join