It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thug PUMMELED after attempting to mug an MMA fighter-

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Haha.. he used to work at my job. Ya never know what people are capable of!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Ya know stuff like this restores my faith in society man,i mean surely thats so much better than taking up a policemans time on silly paperwork,a bit of poetic justice that will be more effective than a sham court appearance and a months community service ever could be

Score 1 for karma!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Bozos who try to mug people ought to learn to be careful who they mess with. You never know who those cross dressing weaklings might actually be:

Note how they casually saunter away after administering the beat down.
edit on 5-12-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420

Ya know stuff like this restores my faith in society man,i mean surely thats so much better than taking up a policemans time on silly paperwork,a bit of poetic justice that will be more effective than a sham court appearance and a months community service ever could be

Score 1 for karma!

I agree. Now if more people would take advantage of their second amendment rights, more and more street justice would be done.

link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

I do agree with you training kicks in, I have to restrain people in my work and you don't think you just do.
But how many have a go Hero's get stabbed/shot and killed? and I bet the guy (The Hero) would tell anyone not to do what he did, I bet although he felt good about it his wife and kids didn't (Or family) because he risked his life for money.
But its a good story cos it had a happy ending (Not for the mugger though) lol

link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by yourboycal2

Question: When you tap out in the street, and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Best post ever!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wow, uhm... this is just kind of ironic that I came across this right now. A couple days ago I read this story:

A Victim Treats his Mugger Right:
www.npr.org...

In it, the exact opposite happened. I found myself more pleased with the story where the mugger was treated with compassion. As much as the mugger in the OP's story was dealt immediate retribution, which mugger do you think is going to actually re-assess his actions on a deep level rather than just think "Well, now I am not going to mug strong looking men, let's go for women and children next time so that I don't get hurt." The mugger in the story I posted is likely to never mug again and to trust adults in his life to help him rather than hurt him. The mugger in the OP's story probably has nowhere to turn, no adults or father figures in his life, and is simply going to hurt people who are clearly weaker than him rather than go for people who are stronger than him.

The OP's story doesn't make me laugh at all. In fact, it kind of makes me want to cry. This is the world we live in guys, constant, never-ending violence towards those who are weaker than you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I bet a few ppl here would do the same.

First secure the weapon,
then test to see if its loaded on the thugs right ankle.

And if it was,
that's when the real beatings would begin.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gypsychology909
I bet a few ppl here would do the same.

First secure the weapon,
then test to see if its loaded on the thugs right ankle.

And if it was,
that's when the real beatings would begin.

I would not test it ......on his ankle

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yeah,shame we dont get that in the UK,over here youre made to feel like a criminal buying an air rifle!!

Its a f**king air rifle,it would be more effective hitting the bugger with it!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Well Im pretty sure you would be in the minority at least here on ATS

Good luck though

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I love stuff like this, to bad it doesn't happen enough to counteract the evil people try and accomplish.
I remember the old wrestling duo from my area, the Nasty Boys had that happen to them. If I recall Chicago. The muggers targeted limos since they expect more money with those clients. They got body slammed on the car.

I'm sure there will be some POS lawyer that will try and sue him for assault and battery.

edit on 12/5/2011 by mugger because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
In it, the exact opposite happened. I found myself more pleased with the story where the mugger was treated with compassion.

The mugger in the OP's story probably has nowhere to turn, no adults or father figures in his life, and is simply going to hurt people who are clearly weaker than him rather than go for people who are stronger than him.

The OP's story doesn't make me laugh at all. In fact, it kind of makes me want to cry. This is the world we live in guys, constant, never-ending violence towards those who are weaker than you.

Wow.... I think that idea should come with a disclaimer about not trying it at home. I mean.. umm.. wow.. Okay. I read the link you put up and it's a great story there for the mugger a victim was able to turn. I can only imagine the man saw a flicker of decency...or even a good measure of it with uncertainty in the teenager who was mugging him. Something to suggest there was decency there to appeal to. Glad to see it worked out the way it did.

I love the OP though because the one you linked at NPR is what I believe to be such a small and short term % of criminals. Even that one teenager probably would have reacted much differently to the attempt at kindness a year from now when he'd been out there longer to harden up.

Criminals are predators though. Muggers more so than most due to the personal and direct confrontational nature of what they chose to do. Predators don't appreciate or look well upon the display of kindness, because it's pure weakness in their world and weakness is something to attack and victimize further.

I could just as easily see a mugger walking away with the wallet deciding it's a boring and slow night anyway, and something about that guy saying it just rubbed them wrong, so they go back and beat him into mush.

Reply to AllUrChips:

No problems on the other line there... I would never have said a word anyway if I hadn't gotten another reply right before yours saying the same thing. lol... It was my bad on the way I said it that made for a misunderstanding though. oops.. That is one subject I won't joke with again...

edit on 5-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't think it was a MMA Fighter... it was Batman!!

Nice face punk!!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
after reading the comments on the article someone claims its andrei arlovski. with a little google fu i believe it Alleged 33-Year Old UFC Fighter Thwarts Robbery In Chicago: Who Is It? wikipedia for age Andrei Arlovski. this guy was pretty nuts in the ufc. he was unstoppable untill defeated by like chuck liddel i believe, he always wore prop fangs too.

stories like this are why i work out and train on my punching bags every day
edit on 5-12-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

for those of you that enjoy video heres an incident with UFCs roger huerta that was caught on film

edit on 5-12-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

If it was Arlovski the guy shouldn't have even bothered with the gun... One tiny tap to the jaw KOs that guy. =)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That is crazy!!! I have never heard of that guy until TONIGHT. He was on the MTV show bully beatdown in which bullies get beat by real fighters. I saw him on there and WOW. I guarantee this thug wont do that again. Arvalsky (or whatever) is 6'4" 245! I hope it was him

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Funny post ...even funnier thread.

I just finished watching the ABC news report video on that webpage linked in the OP

After the news report end there was another video in the suggestions.

Escaped convict found hiding in port-o-potty tank....

EDIT:

he always wore prop fangs too.

BTW those fangs were just painted onto his mouth piece

edit on 6-12-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

oh, i had thought i seen him take them out a couple times before the later fights, however i guess he was just adjusting it. was wrong about who his downfall was as well, tim "the madman" sylvia (arlovskis downfall) definitely aint laying just a "tiny tap" to anyones jaw.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

He probably had a pair of real fangs before some fights but he also had them painted on his mouth piece.

2009 MMA He lost a big fight to Fedor Emelianenko

STRIKEFORCE 2010 he lost by decision to Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva

UFC 61 2011 he lost to Tim Sylvia

He had some great fights though I always liked him. He was a bit cocky though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join