It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD = Galactic Obliteration Device according to Alex Collier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting article regarding Aliens/2012 from a couple of days ago...an extract from below.

"Something big is out there and it's on its way toward us right now. An object of enormous size is on a direct intersect course with planet Earth. This object is not a natural phenomenon but is under intelligent control and will bring about cataclysmic change to the world as we know it. This object is not an asteroid or a comet although it will use these things as tools to help it achieve its goals. This object is powered by the psychic energies of billions of life forms but it has only one mind, one will and one desire; the enslavement of the human race. What sinister force is behind this object and its agenda of complete annihilation of humanity?"

See full link below:
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

What are everyone's opinions on the suggestion of this giant "CUBE" approaching earth? Does it tie in with the Book of Revelation? Did aliens create the bible ahead of their arrival to educate the human race (soon to be slaves)?

Discuss.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Just Chris because: grammar

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Sounds like someone took a bite out of Star Trek and is trying to sell a book to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why does Comet Elenin that is approaching toward Earth apparently resemble the “Borg Cube” depicted in Gene Roddenberry’s Star Trek science fiction series?

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

I guess you hadn't heard that Comet Elenin disintegrated.
Collier is a doof.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

post by Just Chris
What are everyone's opinions on the suggestion of this giant "CUBE" approaching earth

It's the BORG
....Resistance is futile

This object is powered by the psychic energies of billions of life forms but it has only one mind

Still sounds like the Borg .

I seem to remember Richard Hoagland banging on about this a few months ago , didn't come to much as Elenin turned out to be a bit of a damp squib .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I second that.(the doof part)
It amazes me how people are that gullible.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is Futile.

Where's Janeway when you need her?

Mmmmm.......Janeway.......

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wasn't this the cube that brought Transformers life?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is Futile.

Where's Janeway when you need her?

Mmmmm.......Janeway.......

Never needed Janeway , in a time like this we need Locutus of Borg

As for biological and technological distinctiveness .... how disappointed are they going to be .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I walked away from this thread once. Perhaps that’s where I should have stayed.

What are everyone's opinions on the suggestion of this giant "CUBE" approaching earth?

I can pretty much say without fear of contradiction that there isn’t a giant cube heading for Earth. That’s my opinion.

No, I have nothing to support it other than this is the real world we live in and not an episode of Star Trek.

Does it tie in with the Book of Revelation?

Of course it does. That’s the idea, isn’t it? What better way to give this story some credence other than to tie it into a Bible prophecy. The man’s as daft as a box of frogs, but he’s not stupid.

There are tens of thousands of unquestioning “believers” out there who will lap this story up especially as it has been given a religious attachment. And the beauty of this type of story is that Collier has no other source other than his “contacts”, and therefore he has many followers to support it and further it.

Did aliens create the bible ahead of their arrival to educate the human race (soon to be slaves)?

Errm, who knows? Has one got anything to do with the other? I seriously doubt it.

This may look like I’m full of cynicism for the UFO phenomenon, but that’s not true. I’m just sick of such weak attempts at fear-mongering amongst those who’ll read and believe.

Stories like this are an insult to any rational minded individual who has even a passing interest in the subject, and it’s my opinion they are designed to ridicule the whole subject.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Elenin certainly did not disintegrate. We watched it on the live streaming on the day it was closest to earth in October, some time after Sept 9, 2011, roughly the day it was closest to the sun, when it was roughly supposed to disentigrate. Both were NASA type info, so which one is it boys, you can't have it both ways.

Its always just lie after lie, and the same authorities claim one thing, then show the live feed on the same thing, then revert back like massive shizo's. Why they're not all in jail for being insane psychotic abusers of humanity I don't know.

Elenin was their code. It meant revelations 9/11, the abyss, and the something wicked this way coming, though there was alot of other stuff relating to it that was interesting so it could have been a good warning from the other side.

Nothing is a coincidence. If a planet is filled with light and unconditonal love, equality, they don't have the magnetism to pull in asteroid hits.

This is more fear based stuff, and we're all supposed to believe the prominent names in ufology are all just wing nuts, and not working on assignments. Which goes back to the group I spoke of above, and who's behind them yanking their strings.

Is the dark side showing up?
Are we in the hands of their servants already?
Do they wish to reset earth or make revelations come true? Gee not too many have come to that realization. NOT!

All I know is what does faith mean?
If someone is shoving negative information at you, that causes fear, (barring a real disaster that we all can see and recognize) should we cater to them?

Or should we patiently and methodically work to take our system back for the full equality of every person on this planet and their happiness because its called growing up?

Should we envision and see positive things occurring and work towards them?

By the way, I have a lot of faith in the higher ups, and good people watching over?

I would concur with this part, the negative side, is more machine than man. Fits into our leaders transhumanism and their plans too, they think they'll be joining their masters into robot immortality, and its all just a test. The symbolism of course was always this: the true duality is the Mother and Father, blending Unity/Love/Equality with Freedom to advance, in equal doses. The stage setting of the cosmic dreamscape attests to the dark side being AI, a program in the system. Alas its gotten some followers, and they're going to need some intense healing and deprogramming when the play is finally over and up.

Just have no fear, there is always real Love and Goodness lending a helping hand. No one gets their ticket home until they're allowed no matter times they wish for a quick over and out.

We're even healed each night while we sleep by Angels and ETs, surprisingly enough. If we're living with the Spirit of Peace and Love, much of the time.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ahh good ol' Locutus!! Such a lovely chap he was...

Actually I'm thinking we need the Q-ster to make an appearance. Nothing like an omnipotent being to scare off the riff-raff!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is new havent herd about the cube till now heading this way, but have read of a large ship that is suppose to be heading this way and was to land in Israel with all the bells and whistles to kick off the return of Christ, but it really is the false messiah coming weather it true or not we will see i guess.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What are everyone's opinions on the suggestion of this giant "CUBE" approaching earth? Does it tie in with the Book of Revelation? Did aliens create the bible ahead of their arrival to educate the human race (soon to be slaves)?

1. I think it's moronic.

2. No.

3. No.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope that they kill us all on the first strike and forego the slavery, for their sakes. If even a few hundred thousand of us live...I pray for the ones who couldn't finish the job. The horrors and atrocities that mankind will rein upon their houses shall not be swift, but they will slow...gnawing...painful. We are a race of beings who kill one another over imaginary sky people, skin color, and eye color. What the hell do you think is going to happen to some butt ugly xenos who didn't have the foresight to finish the job properly. They will not know relief from the vengeance named man. We will release that dark thing that guides the hand of man to hurt children or beat their wives. We will listen to the unsettling whisper that drives us to covet our neighbors possessions and plot murderous schemes against him. We will come to worship every bit of hate that we hold for ourselves....and then we will turn it on those incompetent space lizards and make them beg us to kill them quickly. We will plague the stars with unrelenting destruction and chaos, until we are known as death incarnate.

I pray for any alien species that makes the mistake of attacking us. I pray for them, their children, their children's children and so on.

LOL no, I don't believe in such fairy tales. No one is attacking us, and no one has officially contacted humanity as a whole. It could happen one day, but I don't believe a word of this Collier story.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

really? because alex collier book is free online www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[color=00CCFF]I'm betting 10 000 $ on nothing cataclysmic will happen 2012 and im afraid no ET visits (unfortunately).

I should also tell you that often times whenever I say something with empty certainty, the opposite happens. So by this I provoke events to happen - Also because I've dreamed how my city is destroyed, our long sleeping volcanic mountain is awaken, floods, seas without water, an object hitting the Earth and throwing me away. And often times my dreams of the future come true. Not making anything up, I have my dreams experiment ongoing

The planet will be destroyed in the next decades
edit on 5-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ahhhh Borgs, no, i don't like borgs, i like klingons or andorians!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

I hope that they kill us all on the first strike and forego the slavery, for their sakes. If even a few hundred thousand of us live...I pray for the ones who couldn't finish the job. The horrors and atrocities that mankind will rein upon their houses shall not be swift, but they will slow...gnawing...painful. We are a race of beings who kill one another over imaginary sky people, skin color, and eye color. What the hell do you think is going to happen to some butt ugly xenos who didn't have the foresight to finish the job properly. They will not know relief from the vengeance named man. We will release that dark thing that guides the hand of man to hurt children or beat their wives. We will listen to the unsettling whisper that drives us to covet our neighbors possessions and plot murderous schemes against him. We will come to worship every bit of hate that we hold for ourselves....and then we will turn it on those incompetent space lizards and make them beg us to kill them quickly. We will plague the stars with unrelenting destruction and chaos, until we are known as death incarnate.
I pray for any alien species that makes the mistake of attacking us. I pray for them, their children, their children's children and so on.

Well said.
I mean, I may not agree, but it's nice to see something well written once in a while on the internet.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The more reasons you name to why spacemen SHOULDN'T attack us, the more I think, hey maybe its not such a bad idea to just kill everyone on earth. I mean sure there would be like 1% of the population that would be true, honest, and respectable human beings, but it's worth killing off the other 99%.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wow. The Earth is a grain of sand on the beach of the universe and to draw that much wrath and hate from aliens must mean we royally screwed up, huh?

I told them not to show those reruns of the Brady Bunch.

Death from the cube for bad shows on the tube.

Brother, I feel another bad TV show being made out of this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join