It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD = Galactic Obliteration Device according to Alex Collier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
what is creation
OMEGA religion.
you have my brain.
i am deity.
not homicide.
not femicide.
deicide.
blasphemy.
i have emailed unisdr.org
i am GATEKEEPER.
I know of time.
i command it.
you have taken my kingdom.
my body is 30.
my brain was stolen at 18 .
you have my brain.
i am now millions.
you treat me like a dog.
i am your slave.
i was your GOD.

www.nasa.gov...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Frankly I just wonder why we are so important that every crazy kind of alien, entity, demon, space monster, intelligent cube is so interested in enslaving, destroying, controlling us... surely they have better things to be doing?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The only resource on Earth that would be of remote interest to aliens would be the biodiversity, possibly Human life itself. Metals,water, oxygen, and other things like that would be able to be mined cheaper elsewhere. Earth as a new home, also would be irrelevant as well due to the unique needs to get get here limiting the type of aliens allowed to arrive. In order to get to Earth from a distant world you would need inter dimensional technology. Once you have that technology, and the super-computing power to actually USE it, your bio-physical form is irrelevant except for archival reasons.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Metatron's Cube comes to mind. I have been fascinated by Metatron and the cube for years.
Metatron's Cube shares 2-D resonance with the Flower of Life. It is a sacred geometry figure. Its name makes reference to Metatron, a figure mentioned only in apocryphal texts including the Book of Enoch or Sefer Hekhalot and the Zohar.

A study has already noted that in his transition to the position of God’s vice-regent and the lesser manifestation of the divine name Enoch-Metatron came to resemble or imitate the Deity when various divine attributes and features were transferred to this exalted angel. One of the important features of this divine dédoublement was Enoch-Metatron’s acquisition of a new celestial body which closely resembles the gigantic extent of the divine form. Although the crucial bulk of the traditions about Metatron’s stature and its correspondence with God’s anthropomorphic extent can be found in the texts associated with the Shi(ur Qomah literature,[1] these materials do not make any explicit connections between Metatron and Enoch.[2] The investigation of the imagery of the divine body therefore must begin with texts in which this association between Metatron and the seventh antediluvian patriarch is unambiguous. One such passage is Synopse §12 (3 Enoch 9), which portrays the metamorphosis of Enoch’s body into a gigantic extent matching the world in length and breath: “I was enlarged and increased in size till I matched the world in length and breath. He made to grow on me 72 wings, 36 on one side and 36 on the other, and each single wing covered the entire world….”[3]

Metatrons cube
edit on 5-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Frankly I just wonder why we are so important that every crazy kind of alien, entity, demon, space monster, intelligent cube is so interested in enslaving, destroying, controlling us... surely they have better things to be doing?

Don't you know? we are really important, but really really important, we are like a race of deities or something like that, every alien in the universe wants to have something to do with us or with our planet.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Fear not. Look to left of your screen. We already have a hero. Pictured in my avatar.

Someone has been playing too much Xbox and reading too many comics.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If mankind can enslave mankind ,what would stop a superior race of aliens from enslaving mankind? Who saved the human slaves from their human masters? Who should save the human race from it's alien masters?
edit on 5-12-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Maybe it's not a cube...

Maybe it's dimensions are really, 1 x 4 x 9!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Who the hell is Alex Collier?

the 'according to' bit suggests he might be the next disciple.. ROTFLMAO

anyway, if that is the case... I think that GOD could also be abbreviated to be:

GRAND ORGASMIC DEVICE
GIANT OWL DESTROYED
GEORGE ORDERED DEATH
OR

GEORGE ORWELL DIED
GIOVANI OPENED DUNGEON
GUEST ORDAINED DUMMY
GOT ON DESK
GET OUT DKHD!
GO ORDINARY DANCER
GIVE OSWALD DINNER
GIFTS OVER DONE
GUARD OVERTLY DISCLOSES
GUIDE OPERATION DOWN
GO OVER DEPARTMENT
GIVE ORANGES DISORDER

and last but not least:

GIRAFFES OBEY DENTURES!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
No one paid attention to what I said? This means you will be wiped out from the surface without even learning that in advance

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wasnt this what happend on the green lantern movie?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It was Fifth Element too - huge evil juggernaut of evil, evilly approaching the unsuspecting Earth. Now where's our flat-chested red-headed ultimate warrior to go kick the evil cube's evil butt and smooch Bruce Willis? Don't forget to throw in a few obligatory Egyptian mythological references and a diva voiced by Sarah Brightman.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by errihu
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It was Fifth Element too - huge evil juggernaut of evil, evilly approaching the unsuspecting Earth. Now where's our flat-chested red-headed ultimate warrior to go kick the evil cube's evil butt and smooch Bruce Willis? Don't forget to throw in a few obligatory Egyptian mythological references and a diva voiced by Sarah Brightman.
Lol spot on, i think this guy took a whole lot of '___' or weed and had a earth destruction movie marathon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join