It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred for police - One of the biggest reasons for the recent UK riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by blueorder

and you have provided no evidence

UK=mass murder. Good Our founding fathers overthrow the royalist yoke.

I don't need to provide evidence to show that Britain murdered over a billion people in India you mess, you are the one suggesting it, I would ask you to "flesh" these numbers out, should be a laugh

Gonna call you a Stalinist, how you liking that name?

I have provided evidence already
Stalinist trotskyite hitler rothschild loving brit clown

my last response to this derailer shall be the laughter of my smileys, cheers brightened up a cold UK morning

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I have provided evidence already Stalinist trotskyite hitler rothschild loving brit clown

Wow any more you want to throw in there. Have you had anything relevant to say on the thread topic. We take it you don't like the British, but what about the orignal point of this thread. Any opinions?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Err...I think that might be just a slight exaggeration.....and pretty ironic coming from an American with a German user name.

And where exactly is the relevance to this thread or even The Royal Family for that matter?

Your not doing yourself any favours here, it appears you haven't quite got the hang of reasoned debate and feel random and baseless accusations and downright bigotry are perfectly ok.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
anyway, back to the thread, away from this descent into insanity......................can just imagine the questioning involved, all sort of soft and nicey nicey, did the nasty man make you do this, you were just sticking it to the man, not your fault you smashed up the local corner shop and made off with ciggies and vodka, no, not your fault, you just fighting the man

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Let's get this back on topic

The topic is about the riots in London. Not each other. Any further disruption will be actioned accordingly.
edit on 12/5/2011 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hows about you all stop trying to have a moderator come in here and close down another important topic off discussion eh?

Some members act worse than my 5 year old son I swear it.

Back on topic.

As to the riots. It has been a known fact over the years with regards to the heavy handling by the Police well before these riots occurred in London. Even during the Lab-our Government years the tension was rising between the Police and the Public over their use of the Terrorism act, Public Nuisance Act. Stopping Citizens from photographing buildings, which is all over the internet including you tube if no one believes me.

If the Police had spoken to the family of the individual, who was shot, rather than refuse to, and then by refusing to, adding to the already volatile situation. None of what happened in London, would have kicked off.

When others saw the Police just standing back and allowing the business premises to be looted, and also peoples homes being burnt down to the ground, which was televised across the UK.. Hanger On's as I call them as well as professional gangs, took it upon themselves to get in on the act.

But then two days after the riots were continuing, what was shown across the news channels in the UK, a group of Police Riot Officers beating down two youths whom were .on bikes, and they were being criticized for it.

The police need to take some responsibility over their actions, as well as those whom were involved in the riots, oh wait a lot of them have been jailed over it. So justice served. But we will see if those officers who killed the individual will get away with his killing scot free. Then again we might see tensions rising as a result.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
okay, so according one man, the Brits killed millions, the Indians had some measure of revenge in the 'black hole of Calcutta' which is not mentioned at all in Indian history (written by Indians), I doubt if the relevant historical records can be found to-day anyway. From what I can remember, 'Ghastly' is a word that does not do the atrocity 'justice'
Read about how the Muslims and Sihks slaughtered each other once the Brits left India and partition took place, they are no better.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Want to kindly open a separate topic on what your on about and take your debate there.?

The Topic is regards to the Police in the UK. Not India tyvm.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I fully disagree, most of the rioters were bored chav idiots who wanted to jump on the bandwagon and loot themselves some free stuff. It was disgusting, if you're gonna protest, you can do it without theft, violence, arson and a bottle of white cider.

edit on 5/12/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
IMO it is too easy just to blame the police. Yes there is dislike of the police and yes there was a 'disenfranchised' element to this. But they also knew the police were pretty powerless. Let's face it police in other countries would have been a lot more heavy handed.

I could add to the mix

Opportunism
Greed
Gang culture
Lack of parental control
Lack of social responsibility
Copycat mentality
Ineffectual justice system
edit on 5-12-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

But why didn't they solely target the police then ?

Looting clothes, electrical goods and jewellery is hardly a good way to express discontentment with the police. Burning down local shops and assaulting innocent people is hardly a viable way of expressing discontentment with the police.

Anyone would think that they were just a bunch of chavs trying to get some free stuff when they had the opportunity.

The reason that these communities generally have a hatred of police is because of the large criminal underbelly within them, and because of the trans-generational culture in many parts of London of having nothing to do with the police, and not being a ''grass''.

The police are hardly going to make any headway in ''community relations'' when 90% of people in these communities automatically view the police as the enemy.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock you are the voice of reason. In fact I was going to point out that no one in my community hates the police. And no we are not a bunch of priviledged middle class peeps. We just don't have many chavvy scroats amongst us. We respect our local coppers and they respect us. But yes you get the opposite in some communities. It's a chicken and egg thing, a cycle. Not sure how you break it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I f you really want to know...............and make no mistake Fabian central knows exactly what it is doing when it organises the 'intellectuals' in support of the criminal classes!

A War between Biology and Society The idea that biological crimes can be ended by intellect alone, that you can talk crime to death, doesn’t work. Intellectual patterns cannot directly control biological patterns. Only social patterns can control biological patterns, and the instrument of conversation between society and biology is not words. The instrument of conversation between society and biology has always been a policeman or a soldier and his gun.

All the laws of history, all the arguments, all the Constitutions and the Bills of Rights and Declarations of Independence are nothing more then instructions to the military and police. If the military and police can’t or don’t follow these instructions properly they might as well have never been written. Part of our paralysis was commitment to the twentieth century intellectual doctrines. A second part of the paralysis probably came from the fact that the criminals were black. If it had been a group of trash whites moving into the neighborhood, robbing and raping and killing, the response would have been much fiercer. But when whites denounced blacks for robbing and raping and killing they left themselves open to the charge of racism. In the atmosphere of public opinion of that time no intellectual dared to open himself to the charge of being a racist. Just the thought of it shut him up tight. Paralysis.

Blacks have no right to violate social codes and call it ”racism ” when someone tries to stop them, if those codes are not racist codes. That is slander. The fight to sustain social codes isn’t a war of blacks vs. whites or Hispanics vs. blacks, or poor people vs. rich people or even stupid people against intelligent people, or any other of all the other possible cultural confrontations. It’s a war of biology vs. society. It’s a war of biological blacks and biological whites against social blacks and social whites. Genetic patterns just confuse the matter

It is this intellectual pattern of amoral ”objectivity” that is to blame for the social deterioration of America (and Sweden?), because it has undermined the static social values necessary to prevent deterioration. In its condemnation of social repression as the enemy of liberty, it has never come forth with a single moral principle that distinguishes a Galileo fighting social repression from a common criminal fighting social repression. It has, as a result, been the champion of both. That’s the root of the problem.

Today we are living in an intellectual and technological paradise and a moral and social nightmare because the intellectual level of evolution, in its struggle to become free of the social level, has ignored the social level’s role in keeping the biological level under control. Intellectuals have failed to understand the ocean of biological quality that is constantly being suppressed by social order.

www.foresight.se...

LILA
Excerpts from a book by
Robert M. Pirsig
on
Values and Dynamic Quality

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Oh I agree, Why didn't they target the police instead of targeting innocent peoples businesses who are still fighting for compensation.

I was just copying the Title from the front page to remind everyone what the Topic was about.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Perhaps if the youth had some FT jobs to go to (and a decent hourly wage which allowed them to actually afford a few things like they're own space and such) then maybe they would have been to busy to riot. Maybe they'd be on the other side of the fence?

As for the police, just watch any of the cop shows on TV, they're all smug bastards. Every now and then there's a nice one who seems pretty genuine but all in all, i think the job wears em down so they just come out and demand obedience because they cant be assed trying to earn it.
Not that i think the rioters are decent and innocent in anyway. They made the choice to go out and loot, there are consequences if you get caught, regardless of circumstance.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
I was just copying the Title from the front page to remind everyone what the Topic was about.

Sorry. My mistake.

I had forgotten the original title of the thread, and I thought that the quoted passage was a point which you were making in your post.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

you mind you own business and go back to G and Ts on your balcony in Mayfair, this is about oppression, about police brutality, about racism and about inequality in general. Remember, shooting dead a black boy started it. If you are too "comfortable" to understand then no need to be involved. Leave that to the 99%

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
reply to post by Twiptwop

you mind you own business and go back to G and Ts on your balcony in Mayfair, this is about oppression, about police brutality, about racism and about inequality in general. Remember, shooting dead a black boy started it. If you are too "comfortable" to understand then no need to be involved. Leave that to the 99%

As if I would live anywhere as ghastly as Mayfair. Or drink such a vile drink. You should never fear success and wealth (not that I have much wealth, nor can I understand quite where you got that idea) as that is what caused these riots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join