It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Palin TPTB's last resort. 2012 Plan B Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So its pretty obvious that TPTB wanted Romney to win the GOP. It is looking less and less likely. The whole Newt show will surely end sometime soon. It seems pretty obvious to me TPTB have used the tactic of Romney vs a continuous line of establishment stooges. MSN focus on the phony Romney vs Perry/Cain/Newt act.....Its a fake sideshow,a smoke screen,a ruse.The objective being to draw the focus and attention away from Ron Paul. It is quite blatant. Alot of us can clearly see it. We have seen biased media coverage/focus of the candidates aided by phony/questionable polls based on leading question.We have seen pro Paul poll results taken down or hidden by msn.We have seen a disproportionate amount of time given and questions directed at Ron Paul during the Straw Poll Debates.

The effort TPTB have gone to to distract the masses from Ron Paul is telling. You can debate about what it is possible for him to achieve all day but it is fact that he wants to take on the Fed and the IMF. They are both TPTB oligarch tax-payer piggy banks. TPTB dont want the public to be thinking about the IMF and the Fed let alone have them become election issues. Ron Paul continues to defy the odds and keep his steam up.

They have tried Perry,Cain and Newt will fail. They are running out of GOP candidates to run cover. Who is left? Tim Pawlenty?....John Huntsman?( does his wife look like his daughters?If so she would be a hot First Lady
They cant go to Bachmann because she has shown she will not be swayed and is the one true Tea Party Patriot amongst them.and her supporters want to attack the Fed,hence the hatchet job. Not only have they run out of cover,it has become clear that nobody is particularly enthusiastic over Romney. It seems to me that Ron Paul has a genuine chance. They cant keep a lid on him forever. A good showing in the jan 3 Iowa caucus could make him unstoppable.

So since Ron Paul is a real threat I think it is logical that TPTB would have a back up plan. If Ron Paul actually won the GOP nomination the whole Ron Paul thing would snowball.He would roll straight over the top of Obama. Especially if there were a one on one dual. But what if another contender stepped into the race as independant at the last minute? A loud attention grabbing duo. One that could eat into Ron Pauls base. That could divide his supporters.

It is possible that Ron Paul will win the Republican Presidential Nomination and go on to threaten Obama. Surely TPTB have factored that in. They would have an ace up their sleeves. I think that ace is Trump and Palin. If you watch fox news you would know that Greta Van Susteren and Sean Hannity grovel to and fawn over both Trump and Palin as though they are not worthy of the attention of the great Trump and Palin. You also may have noticed the staged sideshow of GOP candidates seeking Trumps approval as though it was all important. The msn/Fox are presenting Trump as superior to the Republican Candidates. As some sort of mesiah.

I think if Ron Paul can win the Nomination TPTB will throw Trump into the race backed by Palin. Trump will run his campaign centred around trade with China. He will use the economy to focus blame on,and direct anger at China He will promise tarrifs on Chinese goods (has already threatened 25% ) and basicaly propose somewhat of a trade war. He will also have some phony jobs plan and tax tweaks. With Palins endorsment and support Trump will also throw in a phony false promise to look into the Federal Reserve. Palins nod and cheerleading combined with the false promise to investigate the Federal Reserve would breath life back into the Tea Party Patriots movement. Palin would ensure huge crowds for Trump as his number one cheerleader. And Fox News would shout their praises.They would rival Obama in Political Donations. Jumping in late will limit scrutiny on Trumps debating skills and ensure there is less time for the initial buzz/sensation to fade away. It will be well planned and carried out . The media will be complicit as they have been pumping Perry Cain and Newt.Trumps objective will not be to triumph, but to ensure an Obama 2012 election victory by dividing and conquering Ron Pauls support.

I have no evidence of conspiracy other than what I see on Fox News. But if you watch Fox News you can see that it is a TPTB playbook. You see that TPTB telegraph their next move through Fox News. If you have ever seen a 'Special Report' with John Stossel you know what I mean. The agenda behind his 'Specials' is so blatantly obvious its insulting. He thinks people are stupid. The agenda's are obvious but they are also telling. I think the way Fox News presents Trump and Palin as mesiahs may be ground work for a not so obvious hidden agenda. Preperation for when TPTB are forced to go to 'Plan B'. You know they must have a Plan B in the current unpredictable political climate. I think it is 'Trump Palin 2012'. Is there a more logical 'Plan B' ?

The conspiracy needs further investigation. We certainly need to keep an eye on it.Fox News is the key. Like I said,they are a TPTB playbook.Telegraphing each move. I think the Plan B Conspiracy is more subtle. If it can be exposed it will be through outfoxing Fox News. I accept that challenge (:

What is the deadline for Independant and Third Party Presidential Candidates?
I dont think we can discount the possibility of a Trump/Palin Presidential Campaign until the deadline has passed.

Until then the 'Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy' will persist.

# Actually,I did see on Fox News Ron Paul telling Chris Wallace that he will not run as an independant so I guess the 'Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy' will only persist until the Republican Nominee is decided. If Ron Paul wins the Rebublican Nomination the conspiracy will persist until the deadline for Third Party Candidates.

The 'Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy' begins......

edit on 4-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The cozy love-in sharing pizza in Times Square was the begining. Getting the public used to the duo. And at the same time testing the water.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
citizenwells.wordpress.com... a-van-susteren-believes-obama/

Like anyone cares if Trump is convinced of Obamas Birth Certificate well after it was an issue. Van Susteren and Fox News/MSN do apparently.

And why would Trump make such a fuss and send out 'investigators'. Why would he threaten to run for the GOP? Ratings on the Apprentice? Attention? I think it is bigger. He does things for a reason. He has been laying groundwork. It makes perfect sense to wait things out and avoid debates as long as possible. That is what he is doing. Palin is back-up. That is why she didnt take a tilt at the GOP. She has something bigger planned than offering an endorsment to some chump. She will be Trumps sidekick and cheerleader. You heard it here first

The Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy is in motion.
Trump and Palin await further TPTB orders.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
another, and imo very plausible scenario is for Obama to step down if he has to face RP and let hillary run.
I am not to sure O can finish his term with the scandals that are coming out and as much as I embrace RP I don't think he can win against Hillary.
She will re-energize the liberal base almost completely and the only candidate that can take the indy votes from RP.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
powerwall.msnbc.msn.com...

Trump the mesiah,msn 'gop kingmaker'.

You just have to look at the way msn prsents him. Since when did Trumps opinion count? And why so much all of a sudden? What changed?

Open your eyes. 2012 Plan B is real. There are clues.if you look.

Trump/Palin is a sleeper option.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Plan C

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
# That is my firsy conspiracy theory

Im sure it will continue to develop.

I will look like a genius and shout 'i told you so' when Trump announces he is running

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
another, and imo very plausible scenario is for Obama to step down if he has to face RP and let hillary run.
I am not to sure O can finish his term with the scandals that are coming out and as much as I embrace RP I don't think he can win against Hillary.
She will re-energize the liberal base almost completely and the only candidate that can take the indy votes from RP.

I am pretty sure that only Republicans believe any of what you just wrote. I have yet to hear one single Democrat say that they wish Obama would step down so Hillary could run.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

If Ron Paul won the Republican nomination I think he could mow them both down. He would have alot of momentum. Hillary would be a bit of a game changer though. I still think Paul could take her. As long as the Trump/Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy does not occur

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Further evidence and clues relating to '2012 Plan B' will be added to this thread as they are revealed and exposed. If you uncover any evidence or clues in relation to '2012 Plan B' please add them to the thread. If we work together we can plan for and pehaps expose '2012 Plan B' before it takes effect. If we are aware and conscience of '2012 Plan B' we may have a chance at combating TPTBs evil Plan B's designed to thwart Ron Pauls presidential run.

Help expose Plan B

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Now that's one heck of a conspiracy.

In all honesty, I cannot fathom a Trump/Palin ticket as the ultimate outcome for the GOP. Heck, I can hardly believe that Gingrich has managed to make such strides considering his campaign was all but washed up a couple of months ago when his staff left en masse.

Now give me a Perry/Palin ticket and I just might have a coronary.

But seriously, Cain has lost all credibility with accusations of sexual harassment haunting his every move. Gingrich is going to have to revisit those very problematic issues, as well. In the end, it's going to come down to Romney and Paul duking it out for the nomination.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Text Heck, I can hardly believe that Gingrich has managed to make such strides considering his campaign was all but washed up a couple of months ago when his staff left en masse.

Yeah,if you told me Newt would be where he is today a couple months ago I would have called you a crazy conspiracy theorist

Thanks for reading
That thread ended up longer than I intended

2012 Plan B will develop

top topics

join