It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Beating Romney in Iowa but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

So here's yet another grand example of media's bias against Paul, but there's something different going on here once you get down to the comments section...

At least half of the comments below this CNN article are about their blatant bias against anything and everything Ron Paul. Whether you support him or not, you can now see how out of control it's getting and so can many readers of a corporate news site like CNN.

As one commenter put it -

GregD
"Gingrich first.... Romney third!
This whole ignore Ron Paul thing is starting to get ridiculous! There is a good reason why he is polling so high despite getting next to zero coverage. For those of you who have heard rumors about "crazy Ron Paul", I challenge you to actually check out his website and see for yourself why he seems such a dedicated following. When you are on his site, take a look at his plan to balance the budget within three years. Now go onto the other candidate's site and find their plan to balance the budget. Can't find it? That's because they don't have a plan. They talk about how important it is to balance the budget but have no way of getting there. It is just an empty promise.
Ron Paul never flip-flops, he doesn't have any skeletons in the closet (looking at you Gingrich), and he actually has a plan to balance the budget. If you do your own research instead of relying on the news, you will see why Ron Paul's supporters are so enthusiastic."

So while this is going to continue to be an uphill battle for Paul supporters, at least it looks like the media bias is becoming pretty common knowledge.

Take a look for yourself before the comments are taken down - politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The whole MSM charade will soon be exposed the day that IOWA actually votes.

Then the headlines will probably read Gingrich wins second, Romney takes Third in Iowa.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The bias is pretty flagrant. But I have noticed a sizable shift in the dialogue. However, I do live in Canada and get most of my news online...so that may account for much of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by allouttabubblegum
The bias is pretty flagrant. But I have noticed a sizable shift in the dialogue. However, I do live in Canada and get most of my news online...so that may account for much of it.

I'm sorry you and our buddies across the pond have to deal with our crazy political BS in the news.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Watched MSNBC today, and it was a veritable Ron Paul love-fest. They talked at length about Paul and it was all pretty good commentary.

Fox news is the one to watch out for, they're part of the anti-Paul crusaders as the GOP party boss Karl Rove, Rupert Murdoch, and Roger Ailes have shown over and over they don't like him. Hard to get nominated by your party when the parties mouth pieces are against you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh I LOVE this one:

TomInOregon
I never paid much mind to conspiracies about the "media Industrial complex" and the like, until this election cycle. ABC and The Wall Street Journal have similar articles posted. Gingrich and Romney in the headline, some guy named Paul in the #2 spot, and deep analysis of every other candidates ups and downs in the state. Unbelievable.

Try as you might, I'm still voting for "Dr. He Who Can Not Be Named".

December 4, 2011 01:04 am at 1:04 am |

I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard...

The MSM is recruiting for ATS now!!!! You need to get some adds over the ATS!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of Tariq Aziz during the invasion of Iraq: "There is NO invasion!!" ...as US tanks were rolling by in the background

Our MSM: "There is NO Ron Paul!"

It was laughable then, and it's laughable now as our so-called media runs the same play. They need to be careful though, there's a fine line between playing dumb and playing too dumb. In fact, they're way over that line. Somebody, somewhere is genuinely worried about this man.

top topics

join