It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The green dragon society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
and yes post more ideas on the green circle secret society that scorpio shaping flow came up with, excellent idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

alright mate what post did you reference to scorpio shaping flows green circle society cause i cant find it at the moment?.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
found the post about the green circle here www.abovetopsecret.com... see what other ats'ers think to scorpio's idea!?.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Wasn't Hitler fascinated with the legend of Atlantis. He believed Plato's account of the it's superiority and strength in the world. He wanted his nation to be as Atlantis was. I don't remember if he made expeditions to search out the lost continent but I know documentaries speak of his interest in it. I have reason to believe that the early civilizations of Central America have a connection to the legend of Atlantis to varying degrees. Not all that Plato said is correct but the main theme is correct. Here's where the Green Dragon comes into the thought; Take note of the ruins at Teotihuacan near Mexico City. There is the famous pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the temple of Quetzalcoatl which was the feathered serpent. I'm not sure if this creature was displayed as green but I figured it represented a dragon; A winged or flying dragon that is. Is it possible that Hitler wanted to be like the famous Quetzalcoatl who was the Central American savior.

I do not know if this means anything or its just a coincidence but take a look at the title of the Featered-Serpent:

Quetzalco(atl)
(atl)antis

[edit on 9-9-2004 by lostinspace]

the feathered serpent represents the ventricles of yoru brain and the spinal column. you'll find this at the rock bottom of every mythology or religion .. snakes with wings.. it's a physiological representatoiun of the area of occult anatomy that is able to transform into a higher level of being.. ie: enlightenment.. halo and all

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

uh... the "feathered serpent" is the interpretation of the two supreme animal symbols (snake and eagle, black and white, knowledge and power, etc) combined, also known as a dragon. The dragon is the ultimate supreme being because it possesses the traits of both the eagle and the serpent. This is why dragons are worshiped and feared throughout history, because of their influence on the balance of nature.

At least this is what I know from actual experience in the occult. It's not easy to explain to an outsider but faith in ancient mythology is an asset.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The symbolism of the Naga(Serpent/Kundalini) and the Garuda(Eagle/Holy Spirit) are both directly related to the spinal column and sexual force in Tantra practice.

Of course the Nagas and the Garudas most likely symbolize other things as well, related to cultures, races, creation stories, wars, etc.

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One should watch Conan the Barbarian again as all this symbolism that we are talking about here in this thread is so evident in this seemingly Benign meat head style action movie that has Arnie (Conan) searching 4 a Cadecus type image of two Serpents etc. Arnie even steals a relic from the Sacrifice chamber with a Jade cadecus symbol on it lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

The symbolism of the Naga(Serpent/Kundalini) and the Garuda(Eagle/Holy Spirit) are both directly related to the spinal column and sexual force in Tantra practice.

Of course the Nagas and the Garudas most likely symbolize other things as well, related to cultures, races, creation stories, wars, etc.
[edit on 1-8-2009 by Tamahu]

I guess you make some good points. I was thinking in terms of the world and the way we live under the Eagle now but soon the World Kundalini will rise as prophecised.

I know little of tantra, but what I do know is that everything in the occult can be interconnected. So we're probably both correct.

Tantra follows the holy seperoth, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The "Sephiroth" are more related to the "Tree of Life" whereas Tantra is more related to the "Tree of Knowledge".

The Garuda seems to be a masculine symbol while the Naga seems to be feminine.

I believe that the pre-Brahmin practitioners of Tantra referred to themselves as Nagas, and were matriarchal.

For the last few thousand years we've been living under, for the most part, a racist and oppressive Brahmin and Jewish patriarchal hierarchy.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There is only one thing that I truely believe in about the modern world: we have strayed far away from any viable path and now we are on a course to self destruction, just like with various ancient societies. People have become ignorant and self-centered, and the spirit now has little meaning to most people. Modern religion is a joke, half is capitalist in nature and the rest is just a means of population control.

I used to dispise and ignore any and all religious views of the world's future, specifically "purgatory". Then as I progressed in my research into the occult, I discovered that it is indeed possible to foresee the future just by understanding the past and present. It has become apparent that in today's society, there are only a handful of people worthy of surviving an apocalypse and carrying on the future of our arrogant race.

The question is when will society finally collapse into itself... will it be within our lifetime or will I have to live and die yet again?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You will die and live again , but not here for sure lightning does not strike twice at the same place. There are lots of places that we can go after death but they are never the same .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join