It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The green dragon society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this society has been of great interest to me for a while. their involvement in WW2 is especialy interesting.. i was wondering if anyone could help me learn more about them.

here is something ive been wondering about: the GDS and the green men have apparently been linked through astral ties for centuries. the GDS also apparently thought that the product of the third reich would be a race of "god-men". now here is my question: do you think that this connection had anythign to do with japan's alliance with geramny in WW2? maybe this has already been disscussed if so im sorry for beating a dead horse...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You might mean the Thule society, in which Hitler and his associates were allegedly involved. This society allegedly advanced the notion of these aryan or tuetonic "supermen."

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
no it was a totaly diffrent society from japan. though they were linked. the green men were a group of tibetan monks found by the nazis in one of their early expiditions to tibet.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wasn't Hitler fascinated with the legend of Atlantis. He believed Plato's account of the it's superiority and strength in the world. He wanted his nation to be as Atlantis was. I don't remember if he made expeditions to search out the lost continent but I know documentaries speak of his interest in it. I have reason to believe that the early civilizations of Central America have a connection to the legend of Atlantis to varying degrees. Not all that Plato said is correct but the main theme is correct. Here's where the Green Dragon comes into the thought; Take note of the ruins at Teotihuacan near Mexico City. There is the famous pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the temple of Quetzalcoatl which was the feathered serpent. I'm not sure if this creature was displayed as green but I figured it represented a dragon; A winged or flying dragon that is. Is it possible that Hitler wanted to be like the famous Quetzalcoatl who was the Central American savior.

I do not know if this means anything or its just a coincidence but take a look at the title of the Featered-Serpent:

Quetzalco(atl)
(atl)antis

[edit on 9-9-2004 by lostinspace]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What I always found interesting about Quetzalcoatl is that he represented the supreme symbol of knowledge. He was credited as the generator of the arts, sciences and the calendar to humans.

Embodied as the plumed, or feathered serpent. What was the meaning of him being portrayed as having plumes or feather? Was this in some way suppose to symbolize flight?

Was Quetzalcoatl the representation of a ancient human leader that was also very wise or was he something more? I think most myths have some basis in reality but what inspired the stories of Quetzalcoatl.

df1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
One might consider the Green Dragon Tavern is the source of the society you seek.

An artist drew a picture of the Green Dragon Tavern. Below it he wrote these words: Where we met to Plan the Consignment of a few Shiploads of Tea, Dec 16, 1773. In the upper left hand corner of his drawing he put a square and compass. To this day no one knows who planned the Boston Tea Party...

Historians have called it headquarters of the American Revolution...
www.geocities.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.carnwyffa.u-net.com...

this is what i was looking for. quite interesting no? the mastery of the human body thats wild.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turpis
www.carnwyffa.u-net.com...

this is what i was looking for. quite interesting no? the mastery of the human body thats wild.

Interesting indeed.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The order of the green dragon exists nowadays ,it is a Superior Black Magic order one of their wing is the Bonpo tradition. They have very powerfull "red monks" (thats the name of evil monks) that can do amazing things, including the alteration and manipulation of the reality and other Bizzar stuff you dont even want to know about. Hitler was a very rare medium who could incorporate a Superior Entity during his speeches, thats why the Green Dragon and thule were so interested in him .

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Green Dragon society is a black magic Japanese order that rule all Asia , they have several subdivisions one of their wing is called Bonpo that is a known Tibetan order today. The Nazis aquired some of their knowledge from the Green dragon order to create the thule only because the green dragon order was interested in Hittler since he was a powerfull medium that could "incorporate" a High Level entity. That entity he was able to incorporate during his speeches was responsible for an effect well know in the occult scene called "fascination" , he could cause a Massive fascination effect. This society still exists today and is very dangerous,they have agents that can kill people with tought attacks. They are linked to both material and etheric worlds, just think what color do we use for money? Green is the symbol for Materiality .

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Wasn't Hitler fascinated with the legend of Atlantis. He believed Plato's account of the it's superiority and strength in the world. He wanted his nation to be as Atlantis was. I don't remember if he made expeditions to search out the lost continent but I know documentaries speak of his interest in it. I have reason to believe that the early civilizations of Central America have a connection to the legend of Atlantis to varying degrees. Not all that Plato said is correct but the main theme is correct. Here's where the Green Dragon comes into the thought; Take note of the ruins at Teotihuacan near Mexico City. There is the famous pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the temple of Quetzalcoatl which was the feathered serpent. I'm not sure if this creature was displayed as green but I figured it represented a dragon; A winged or flying dragon that is. Is it possible that Hitler wanted to be like the famous Quetzalcoatl who was the Central American savior.

I do not know if this means anything or its just a coincidence but take a look at the title of the Featered-Serpent:

Quetzalco(atl)
(atl)antis

[edit on 9-9-2004 by lostinspace]

Quetzalcoatl was usually represented in iconography as black-bodied, not green, much like Anubis in Egypt.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by DaisyAnne]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
What I always found interesting about Quetzalcoatl is that he represented the supreme symbol of knowledge. He was credited as the generator of the arts, sciences and the calendar to humans.

Embodied as the plumed, or feathered serpent. What was the meaning of him being portrayed as having plumes or feather? Was this in some way suppose to symbolize flight?

Was Quetzalcoatl the representation of a ancient human leader that was also very wise or was he something more? I think most myths have some basis in reality but what inspired the stories of Quetzalcoatl.

There are different Quetzalcoatls. The human figure was a priest-king, and the head priests were always called Quetzalcoatl.

But the stories refer to the celestial deity and his incarnation on earth. You will find him referred to in Quiche and Maya mythology.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
The Green Dragon society is a black magic Japanese order that rule all Asia , they have several subdivisions one of their wing is called Bonpo that is a known Tibetan order today.

Do they control the Triads? Clues are perhaps found in Manly P. Hall's "The Sages of China" and J.S.M. Ward's "Hung Society Or the Society of Heaven and Earth".

The Bons are very interesting. I use to have a few books on the Bonpo teachings of Dzogchen(see: Lopon Tenzin Namdak, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen, Vajranatha/John Myrdhin Reynolds).

Also, the current Dalai Lama is a Bon.

I listened to a Gnostic audio-lecture a few years ago, where the speaker said that Hitler was a white magician up until The Man with the Green Gloves(a Drukpa I believe) came to Germany from Tibet and tricked Hitler into black magic. That was the gist of what I remember about the lecture anyway.

Samael Aun Weor wrote that the Bonpos have within their ranks both black magicians and white magicians, but that the Drukpas are now strictly black magicians; and that during World War II, the Dalai Lama and Gurdjieff represented the White Lodge in Tibet and that the Drukpas and Hitler represented the Black Lodge.

One could cross-reference this info with the online-book "The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" and also with info found on Alexander Berzin's(a translator for the Dalai Lama) website.

The Nazis aquired some of their knowledge from the Green dragon order to create the thule only because the green dragon order was interested in Hittler since he was a powerfull medium that could "incorporate" a High Level entity. That entity he was able to incorporate during his speeches was responsible for an effect well know in the occult scene called "fascination" , he could cause a Massive fascination effect. This society still exists today and is very dangerous,they have agents that can kill people with tought attacks.

The occult author Samael Aun Weor always wrote about how people are fascinated by "the ego", the word "fascination" used quite a bit in his writings and lectures.

As for attacks on etheric bodies via astral travel, look up Scorpio Shaping Flow and Khephra Sol. His posts and essays might contain some of the most seemingly bizarre, yet most interesting(and possibly most useful) info that I've ever read.

They are linked to both material and etheric worlds, just think what color do we use for money? Green is the symbol for Materiality.

Green is also a Venusian(Hetheru) symbol, and is related to Taurus and Libra I believe. Notice how the color of the Islamic sects is either Green or Red(Red being Martial, Venus and Mars).

In Buddhism, green is related to jealousy and it's opposite(see: Amoghasiddhi). As in "green with envy".

And, notice how the dollar sign is a Kundalini symbol, like the Hermetic Caduceus(a symbol taken from the Ancient Khemetians) of Medicine: $

Luxury = LUX-UR(Light, Illumination).

And also the "Currency"(Water) symbolism explained by Scorpio Shaping Flow in his Wizard of Oz thread.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by df1

Funny coincidence the hobbits sing a song in the prancing pony
mentioning an inn called the green dragon, hehe.

The green dragon - commonality mentioned near bottom

I wonder if it has that name for a subtle joke, lol.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Turpis

You might be interested in the data here about the "Red and Green Society."

www.projectcamelot.org...

It might or might not relate to the Green Dragons. But it sure is an interesting story! Seems the NWO has a problem with Asia because some of their plans are racist and leave the Chinese and Japanese (etc.) out on a limb.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Do they control the Triads? Clues are perhaps found in Manly P. Hall's "The Sages of China" and J.S.M. Ward's "Hung Society Or the Society of Heaven and Earth".

The Bons are very interesting. I use to have a few books on the Bonpo teachings of Dzogchen(see: Lopon Tenzin Namdak, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, Shardza Tashi Gyaltsen, Vajranatha/John Myrdhin Reynolds).

Also, the current Dalai Lama is a Bon.

I listened to a Gnostic audio-lecture a few years ago, where the speaker said that Hitler was a white magician up until The Man with the Green Gloves(a Drukpa I believe) came to Germany from Tibet and tricked Hitler into black magic. That was the gist of what I remember about the lecture anyway.

Samael Aun Weor wrote that the Bonpos have within their ranks both black magicians and white magicians, but that the Drukpas are now strictly black magicians; and that during World War II, the Dalai Lama and Gurdjieff represented the White Lodge in Tibet and that the Drukpas and Hitler represented the Black Lodge.

One could cross-reference this info with the online-book "The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" and also with info found on Alexander Berzin's(a translator for the Dalai Lama) website.

You shouldnt belive Samael he was just a Fake Mage.
Samael Aun Weor wrote a series of useless books and founded a school called pseudo-esoteric new Gnosis. Its a sign of extreme naivety for a student of magic to take any of the reports of Samael seriously. He wanted to sell books thats all, please do not take his books seriously. The Bonpos will always deny that they truly are a black magic order, and will also deny the existance of the green dragon order , they certainly influenced the WW2 , and still influence our society today.

Hitler and Himmler were put in all kind of High Black Magic , and all SS too. Every member of the SS was an Initiate in the Order of Thule or Anenerbhe, and to be a superior officer (Major onwards) they had to be started in two degrees of initiation.
Following the Holocaust they alied to the Order of the Green Dragon, which is the most powerful black magic Buddhist Order, which exists today.
In the mountains of Bavaria (were today is a hotel)were one of the shelters for Hitler, called Berchtsgaden. There were human sacrifices in progress there.
The SS was the only force that could administer the concentration camps. Today it is known (thanks to the testimonies given in trials of Nuremberg) that occasionally the SS took some prisoners and take them to the forests around the camps and there celebrated rituals that involved first sex with these prisoners then they were executed, with daggers and their blood was drunk and a part was thrown in fire for the pagan gods. After that the bodies were burned. Blood and sex have always been priorities in all the rituals of Goécia.
In the concentration camps that idea to cremate the bodies had the same inspiration, generate steam to please Nordic gods, which were and are still venerated by the Teutonic Order.

Like Christianity, Buddhism is also multifaceted, very broad, with many subdivisions, and not all have the same view of things and not all interpret the symbols in the same way. The Order of the Green Dragon is part of a Buddhist figure in recognizing the power of the Dragon . There, the dragon is the symbol of power over Earth. And the green is present there for them because the green is the color of the material world. It is because of the color of the bamboo, which in eastern culture is so important that for almost four centuries the bamboo was used as money in China, Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam and surroundings. Thus, the Green Dragon is the symbol of the force that dominates the physical plane in all aspects.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pla123
The Green Dragon society is a black magic Japanese order that rule all Asia , they have several subdivisions one of their wing is called Bonpo that is a known Tibetan order today.

Interesting... I have some indirect ties to the Red Dragon Society, which is a black magic society of Scandinavia. I didn't even know about GDS until I checked this thread out.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

triad is triangle like number 3 tamahu, and green is like growing like plants and life like druids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join