It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Humans and army ants have a lot in common and we are very similar to eachother.We both gather forces together in vast numbers of millions and then march them outwards to destroy other living things.We both create and engage ourselves in forms of organized warfare for economic reasons and to accumulate living space.We both use chemical weapons.We both take slaves.We both destroy life.We both are constantly at war with nature.We both follow orders from our leaders.Humans and army ants both have very large brains for their size and army ants have brains that are largest amongst insects,their brains have about the same processing power as a macintosh 2 computer www.theworld.org...

One vast difference between humans and ants,with profound implications,is the fact that modern humans have been walking around for about 200,000 years and ants have been walking around for well over 100,000,000 years...

The Anthills of Orion:Ancient Star Beings of the Hopi > www.theorionzone.com...
edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by TWILITE22

Here are numerous links pertaining to reports from multitudes of people who have claimed sightings and encounters with and who have been abducted by,super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoid aliens, resembling human sized praying mantis,wasps,ants and other such types of earthly insects...

The origins of the mantis insect is unknown,but they have existed on earth for well over 100 million years.Insects have been around for over 400 million years and modern humans have only been walking around for two hundred thousand...

Links about the "insectoid alien mantis"...

The Malicious Mantis > www.eyepod.org...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The Dixieland Insectoid Encounter > www.aliendave.com...

Human Sized Insectoid Aliens > deoxy.org...

Insectoid Visitations Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Was Jehovah perhaps a praying mantis being? Graying mantis > www.reall.org...

edit on 5-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
hey thanks for the links,these should keep me busy for awhile.
I think to myself it would be fascinating(in a scary way) to see one up close,but only in the daytime!I'm not sure I could handled it all at night.
but also I think it's highly likely they can and do exist,why would humans be the only ones to evolve in this vast universe,the thought of us being the only intelligence seems much more ludicris.

Like I said great thread filled with lots of links and information that will keep me searching for answers to some of the many mysteries on this beautiful planet and beyond.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is a draco.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I might as well include my drawing of this. First I applied all the fliters from edge detect to cartoon, all of them showed an entity, Sssss....serpent, the ridges at the brow and face, whole bit. They have red eyes. And then I used the resynthesizer add on, in the unmask sharpen, something odd like that. And the back window had one too.

I tried to draw this with a pen, can't find a pencil, so its very rough.

Well the draco's have wings. Dragon snakes.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
People all over the world often report smelling sulfuric odors shortly before,during and shortly after flying saucer sightings and landings,alien abductions,demonic intervention, sasquatch encounters and poltergeist activity as well.I think the sulfur ordor seems to be some kind of residue,lingering remnants of the energy or force thats used to propel those types of objects and beings into our reality from another dimension...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Once again you may be onto something which evades most of us. I had noted for some time the coincidence between apparitions of the devil which usually came with a pungent sulfurous emanation, and the very same phenomenon which accompanied certain Close Encounters of the Third Kind. You are however the first I have come across who attributes that scent to the process of dimensional shifting which also happens to come with a strange radioactivity in sites where this has occurred. Thanks for this insight !

Getsmart

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Organized religions have intentionally misled us,by wrongly associating the odorous remnants of sulfuric residues with their relentless injections of a hell that most likely doesnt even exist and as they continue their nefarious bible belting campaigns of fear and control,mysterious entities from unknown realities are traveling in and out of our three dimensional existence...

edit on 15-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
People all over the world often report smelling sulfuric odors shortly before,during and shortly after flying saucer sightings and landings,alien abductions,demonic intervention, sasquatch encounters and poltergeist activity as well.I think the sulfur ordor seems to be some kind of residue,lingering remnants of the energy or force thats used to propel those types of objects and beings into our reality from another dimension...

There is a reason. Inner Earth. When I asked in meditation to be shown where a series of "not quite dreams" occurred for over 2 months when I had to face these guys who said they were in a war with Goodness I guess, kept being pulled. I kept seeking for ages afterwards as to why this had happened and where it was, and I was shown a volcano and to never go in alone, that takes a TEAM.

Inner earth has some gases that are sulphuric and I imagine that they use the energies to transmute into their technology too somehow.

Not to mention that those off planet problably are making use of similar harsh conditions on other cosmic bodies/planets/asteroids.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hostile alien invasion of Moon, Earth & Mars by Orion Reptilians at 50 minutes in...

Alfred Lambremont Webre : Bases on Mars, EXOPOLITICS, NWO

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

If aliens have anything to do with the moon,i think they're most likely operating from within and only occasionally do they traverse upon its surface and when they ascend out of the moon and descend to earth and the moon itself might actually be a super massive spaceship,designed and built by aliens, or possibly even constructed by our very ancient human ancestors,a type of prehistoric death star,an intersolar battleship disguised as a naturally occurring moon,hiding in plain sight...

edit on 17-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah, David Icke talks about the moon being a hollowed-out planetoid in his "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" book...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Visualize how stunned and amazed humanity would be,those couple billion of us on earth who were able to see the moon,if on december 21st 2012,the massive prehistoric spaceship moon machine suddenly powered up,became reactivated as a few lunar surface craters collapsed inwards to reveal some type of power thrusters roaring and thundering as the moon was flown closer to earth,becoming twice as large as it appears now and then just as suddenly went dormant again...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Reptilians,Reptoids And Lizard People > arcturi.com...

edit on 20-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi blocula,

Thanks again for the new link. I took advantage of their rendition of a Draco to mod it to correspond more closely with my sighting and although it still looks meek and teenage it isn't too far from what I saw. Note that the one I witnessed was fully clad, that its wings were folded up behind its back, it was wearing a hood and its scales were dark brown with reddish green iridescence.

Draco next to food ?

The one I saw was clad, hooded, wings folded under jacket and had darker scales

This makes we wonder if the capsule sent up into space wasn't a MENU OFFERING ?!?

You will note that Nazi War Criminal then United Nations Chairman Kurt Waldheim, a friend of the NASA Director Nazi War Criminal Wernher von Braun, recorded a greeting message for Aliens onto a SOLID GOLD CD. Included in this package was the above image showing two naked humans, plump and tasty as can be. This "offering" was probably sent into outer space in order to attract Aliens to come do business with the Illuminati, offering to trade in human flesh and gold for Alien Technology ???

GOLD & HUMAN HOSTAGES FOR YOUR TECHNOLOGY ?

Apparently TPTB are worse yet than we are even able to imagine !

Getsmart

edit on 21-5-2012 by Getsmart because: the Draco Reptilians are here to get their payback... our Gold and our Flesh !

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What have tptb done to us?

Without properly thinking about the very possible extremely negative consequences of our actions? Or by sinister intentional design? we have been sending outwards into outer space,in all directions, Radio and Television waves and signals,which are the same thing,for over 100 years.Those signals travel at the speed of light and the closest star to earth,Proxima Centauri,is only 4.2 light years away and there are well over 15,000 known stars within 100 light years of earth...

A class 2 or class 3 alien civilization,would be able to quite easily detect and decipher those signals and waves, realize the difference between random,naturally occuring signals and waves,from those that display regular and rhythmically consistent and persistent patterns and pulses,that would without a doubt alert them to the fact that they are emanating from intelligent origin...You and i...

Our over exposed planet has been like a lighthouse in the fog of outer space.An orbiting bullseye.A revolving beacon.A massive neon sign thats been flashing and saying over and over again for the past 100 years."Come one come all" "Here we are" "Come and get us"...

Then "tptb" nefariously sent a gold disc greeting card with "our" human information and earthly position out into the mostly unknown void of deep space,a virtual map with directions,another open invitation for disaster from an invasion by malevolent aliens...

edit on 21-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Our radio and television waves and signals,that i mentioned above,have been continuously beaming outwards in all directions at the speed of light for over one hundred years and they may have already been detected by advanced malevolent beings from another dimension,alternate reality,or parallel universe,who have picked up and traced back those waves and signals,those open invitations,directly to their original source,you and i and those sinister aliens may be far superior to us and have the technological ability to get here and so hopefully watching i love lucy,gilligans island and seinfeld over and over again,will have been worth the extremely severe price of an invasion of earth by evil aliens, which may have already happened...
edit on 21-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Stewart A. Swerdlow - Reptilian Hierarchy & The Staged Alien Invasion

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Chuck Missler - Aliens UFOs Reptillians 2/4

Chuck Missler gives an excellent thought provoking biblical presentation on the subject of UFO's aliens and reptillians.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Most likely,humanity has already suffered through several invasions of earth by malevolent aliens and our kings and queens from the distant past and those who control and dominate us here and now, may actually be aliens among us,wearing some sort of super advanced holographic disguise,showing us who and what they think we want to see...

edit on 24-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There are many millions of people who have seen and encountered inhuman entities,the unearthly denizens who reside above us,below us,among us and invisibly all around us,while remaining mostly hidden from the limited perception of our five senses.A strange symbiosis within this mysterious reality we call life and perhaps at least fifty percent of all paranormal sightings and encounters with alien beings remain unreported,for fear of ridicule and ostracization from the majority of the mainstream public, who live in denial,afraid to face the bizarre aspects of our world...

edit on 25-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I had a close encounter with a reptilian. I was feeding my chameleon, he smacked me in the face and said he was my master.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join