It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Pauligirl

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel ...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Translation: "I make it up as I go along, facts be damned."

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? because someone taught us or told us they are,thats why.Everything we believe to be facts,are the results of other people telling us to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts? not at all.Because they are nothing more than reflections of the currently enforced belief structure,which changes a little or a lot,with every new generation of people.So in reality,nothing is a fact,because they are only temporary ways of thinking about things we take for granted,only looking at their illusory face value,while knowing very little about them...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

I see you' re analogy...or at least try to! If the pictures are sketches they are not good enough, but if they are good enough then they must be photoshopped.

Try again. I never said a word about Photoshopped.

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
In other words, and as you admitted, you can't find proof...because no proof is good enough!

Now you're making stuff up.

[snipped]

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Originally posted by Getsmart
...Alien ET is actually in the White House during press conferences. Here is an image of former United States President George W. Bush giving one such press conference, in which we can notice a reflection in the window to his left, which is to the right of the picture.

Man o man.

edit on 21-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Why do we believe something is a fact? Why do we believe anything is a fact? because someone taught us or told us they are,thats why.Everything we believe to be facts,are the results of other people telling us to think they are,but does that mean they really are facts? not at all.Because they are nothing more than reflections of the currently enforced belief structure,which changes a little or a lot,with every new generation of people.So in reality,nothing is a fact,because they are only temporary ways of thinking about things we take for granted,only looking at their illusory face value,while knowing very little about them...

Translation: "I make it up as I go along, everything is an illusion."

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Our human fears result from us being afraid of the unknown and so lets hope that you and i are never added to the long and ever growing list of unfortunate people who have been abducted by reptilian and insectoid aliens,because if we ever are taken by them against our will and at any moment,during any day or night,we could be,i know that i have already accepted their existence among us and so those extremely advanced entities no longer remain a totally unknown and denied reality for me and so i would not be horrified and filled with fear by them and what about you?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Our human fears result from being afraid of the unknown

I know about my neighbor's dog who lusts for my leg. All fears are not unknown.

Originally posted by blocula and so lets hope that you and i are never added to the long and ever growing list of unfortunate people who have been abducted by reptilian and insectoid aliens, because if we ever are and at any moment,during any day or night,we could be

Not worried about it.

Originally posted by bloculai have already accepted their existence among us and so those extremely advanced entities no longer remain a totally unknown and denied reality for me and so i will not be totally horrified by them and what about you?

Not worried about them.

You, I worry about.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Our human fears result from being afraid of the unknown and so lets hope that you and i are never added to the long and ever growing list of unfortunate people who have been abducted by reptilian and insectoid aliens, because if we ever are and at any moment,during any day or night,we could be,i know that i have already accepted their existence among us and so those extremely advanced entities no longer remain a totally unknown and denied reality for me and so i would not be horrified and filled with fear by them and what about you?

but you dont know their intentions, regarding you or what to do with you?
so you know about them, but you dont know what they are going to do..

its like walking in a dark alley seeing some kids leaning against the wall, you know about them but what of their intentions.. are you still afraid?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I know what numerous people have seen when they were abducted and taken inside the aliens flying saucers and those people were witness to...

seven foot tall,bi-pedal reptilians and insectoids wearing shimmering hooded robes,while carrying luminous wands that emanated sparkling multi colored lights...

groups of alien greys receiving telepathic commands from their reptilian and insectoid masters...

humans and half human cross breeds floating suspended within liquid filled tubes...

pregnant women strapped to tables while aliens removed their fetuses from their wombs...

rooms filled with captured humans of every age,who had been unknowingly placed in a trance and abducted...

abducted humans of every age,connected to alien machines that were implanting tracking devices deep inside their brains...

as well as other such unimaginably sinister and incomprehensibly diabolical sights and sounds...

but no matter how many deeply traumatized people continue to step forward,who know they will be made to run the mainstreams gauntlet of ridicule and denial,for daring to openly talk,for trying to tell other people whats going on,about their abductions by and their encounters with advanced alien entities who look like highly evolved humanoid dinosaurs and insects...

most of us will refuse to believe them,because what those abductees are telling us,represents a brutal reality and a terrible truth,thats just too horrible for most people to face...

the writings on the wall,a dire warning for everyone,but most people do not want to know what those words are saying to them...

unfortunately,the situation of our reality,might be far worse for us than any nightmare anyone could ever possibly dream of,because the ultimate agenda and the main goal of the human abduction scenario and the primary reason why the reptilian and insectoid aliens are here,could be for their harvest of our human souls...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Would you please elaborate about those strange and untraceable phone calls you mentioned?

I seem to recall reading (somewhere) that during the mothman sightings,some people received phone calls by something or someone who was able to tell them exactly what they were doing,even what page they were on in a book they happened to be reading when they answered the phone and who or what exactly was "indrid cold" in relation to the mothman events?

I also think that mothman was a winged species of reptilian,or perhaps even a bipedal insectoid,a humanoid moth and i think it came from underground,perhaps from within a deep and abandoned coal mine somewhere in the area of west virginia where the mothman sightings and encounters happened...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

huh?... thats what they done to OTHER people.. not you...

sooo are you afraid of them given you dont know what they are going to do with you? maybe they want to find out the limitations of the human body? how much stress is required to rip a finger off per se. or how much pain a general human can withstand?

or maybe those "test subjects" you read about were more valuable data to them, and you are nothing given they havent abducted you yet, so maybe they want to see the effects of a human in a meat grinder?

you dont know what they want to do with you, as an individual.

come to think of it, reading that post of yours.. you are fear mongering, possibly because you are afraid yourself and want company, hopefully you wont be alone when it happens right?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Would you please elaborate about those strange and untraceable phone calls you mentioned?

I seem to recall reading (somewhere) that during the mothman sightings,some people received phone calls by something or someone who was able to tell them exactly what they were doing,even what page they were on in a book they happened to be reading when they answered the phone and who or what exactly was "indrid cold" in relation to the mothman events?

Yep. Sounds kind of freakish alright. To be honest I don't know a whole lot more about this then you probably know. I have seen a few films related to this phenomena and read about it in books...pretty much as described already.

I also think that mothman was a winged species of reptilian,or perhaps even a bipedal insectoid,a humanoid moth and i think it came from underground,perhaps from within a deep and abandoned coal mine somewhere in the area of west virginia where the mothman sightings and encounters happened...

I am not sure if THEY(plural) came from abandoned mines or abandoned military bases. As you may know there is a vast underground network of tunnels connecting everything from caves, bases, laboratories, mines, hollow earth, etc.

I won't speculate anymore because it seems pointless......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

This is the real world, welcome to reality. Its not as funny as you think. Its actually very sad. In some ways I'm happy, because the real George W Bush isn't there, and that means his soul may be still OK. Especially since there is mitigating circumstances with him as he was badly abused since childhood due to the family he was born into. If these psychopaths are replacements then the human being born as them is in a better position soul wise, even if they're no longer with us, and I don't know for sure.

There are consequences to harm.

I want this planet freed and everyone, out safely.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well the mist is a part of some sort of reality, ie. shadow. Think opposite of the sun or photons/light. In a duality system that is what they're trying to bring in.

Another way of putting it,

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

However, its not quite what they think. It never has been, the cosmic rules aren't what they think. And if you see bad things coming in, do the opposite game, flip it around, always and yearn for, see, envision, project solutions and people waking up and easily and effortlessly this planet transforming to wonderful advanced system.

Always do the opposite, if you can, in action which is best for all able bodied.

In my meditations last few days, um, CERN mabye??? in 2014 they are planning on full speed for that thing.

In Dolores Cannon's book "The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth" chapter 31 the keepers of the grid, they talk about the similiarities between Atlantis and now with transhumanism and experiments into dark matter.

I was meditating. My purpose lately has been to pray for people, to seek healing physically, I want energy to save the world thank you very much, and start a local council, get something going. And with chronic fatigue the things happening need to be turned around. So health, healing, Higher Self contact and Guides. For what is needed.

And outcomes are some answers, logical plans, feeling energy, could actually feel those that attach or feed, bottom feeders that drain energy, and was directed to pump energy, photons, through the cells (science has discovered dna and cells emit photons, we emit photons), and blast away, sealing all tears in my auric field and body field, and blasting anything there away. Then I pictured a light sword that I had discovered I had in a series of dreams years ago, dealing with those under the earth, when I didn't even believe such places existed, and I cleaned everythign around my body, and thanked all the Family of Goodness and Love and my Guardian. And the frequency shifted to lightness.

There is so much here that we're affected by.

One thing I was shown in that meditation was a farm, with a mountain, and these shadow beings. It was either future or another timeline or a construct to illustrate, don't know. But I somehow asked or insisted they leave, and they did, but this enormous SHADOW MIST, DARK CLOUD, larger than mountains, curled up behind the property, and it travelled just missing us, just along the property edge.

Anohter thing to do with anything negative or shadow is to pray or ask for your Higher Infinite Self, your Guide, your Family, Mother Father, and all that work for the Love and Goodness, who can do so, to please come and surround them with healing energy and take them away, to a place their frequency is suited for, where they can be healed, rescued from pain and unhappiness and start to grow.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"Something in the insect seems to be alien to the habits, morals, and psychology of this world, as if it has come from some other planet, more monstrous, more energetic, more insensate, more atrocious, more infernal than our own"...maurice masterlinck,belgian playwright 1862-1949

Insectoids > aliens.monstrous.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Underground Abductions > www.holloworbs.com...

The Underground Origins Of UFO's > www.holloworbs.com...

True Experiences Of Alien Abductions > www.alienjigsaw.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

God Drives A Flying Saucer - Robert Dione > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't the use the word god, as that is a pyramid. Well I do for the sake of others, when they say God, I say God/Goodness, meaning the Family and our Prime Creator(s)/Source, which is akin to seeing everything as infinite fractals. The pyramid needs inverting to equality and family. Source of Family and even Father/Mother would be too humble to accept the term "God". We have to take the highest, truest, most good, most positive attributes, and turn up the volume in frequency higher and higher and higher to even come close to what Family is like. So virtues such as:

Compassion, humility, service, gentleness, generosity, equality, fairness, empowering another, walking in anothers footstep, going the extra mile for someone, faith in Love and Goodness, unconditional Love, patience, courage.

Take those and crank the dial really high on them.

Now those terms don't allign with our biblical concepts of God.

Anyway, can the Good Family fly in crafts. I think if they want to they can? But on the other hand it might be alot like incoming Light. A very big CME. But would we see Family in crafts?

I think there are many workers on many levels and some use crafts primarily and some may choose that as a perception.

I think there are many races/species/"planets"/cities in space, where people don't forget who they are and lose that connection and so they're working with their assignments.

Just in time to edit: there is a concept of God as all, but that doesnt mean God is every attribute. Ie. God doesnt become the villians, rather is being expressed as that light, in source but not in choices made.

If one sees that type of God/Goodness, then I would say Peace and Love would be the principle attributes because in infinity there are infinite fractals so this is a Oneness in Individuality being expressed, wherein only what unites or brings together Family, the connections between such individuals could come close to depicting a Intellect that is the All, and those attributes are: Peace, Love, Understanding, Unity, Empowerment of Others, etc etc, so still opposite of any concept of a warring, smiting jealous god. Because in Infinity that has infinite ones, to have the All as an Intelletual Attribute Being, would mean the closest you could get to this Intellect's attribute would be the strands that are joining all the lights together. Not what keeps them apart.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me, but very difficult to prove

reply to post by blocula

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with a lot of what you say, and you may love to focus only on the positive, but the reality of the situation is that evil(via money) has conquered all the earth realms. The darkness from below is being spread by the corporate media by fact omissions and outright lying many times.

History has proved that repeating the wrong things, again and again, makes for perception being stronger than reality. You cannot fight evil just by telling people to love each other, it takes war sometimes. War with evil!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join