It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians And Insectoids Walk Among Us

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Some of us don't cling to blind faith, but came in knowing there was a perfect plan and were shown things all their lives, experiences and visions, ie. my mother and I were shown, in summer daytime, a film put over the sun so starring at it was like looking a huge full moon, with a planetary type object, craft circling it, and then in the end a huge black cross, then this film moved off, we could see the pale circle, move away from the burning sun. My grandfather tried to photo what he was seeing, miles away at the same time, but it was over exposed. My whole life, its been with this knowledge we had a team protecting us, and providence, and knowing always that there was no permanent hell, that we have to look at all the codings and laws, even cosmic ones touted by the mystery schools, then dig far deeper and see how Family really does things.

So much of what we see here is just illusion.

Have you ever wondered at how absurd it is, to imagine seeing this, if we ever had this show down, so to speak?

4.bp.blogspot.com...
Ciakars

Aside from possibly screaming in alarm, I would scream out, NO Freaking Way!!! This is SOOOOOO Fake/Cheap?

Just what video game is this all coming out of anyway, and sit down and refuse to participate, just sending alot of love.

I mean, ever get that surreal feeling its all FAKERY. And we're supposed to touch the real stone within us, our soul stone, our Love?

edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Within the following link,theres the image of a 5,000 year old sumerian hieroglyph...

A cylinder seal impression showing five people,but,the being in the middle is not human and it looks very much like a humanoid insect entity,a mantis alien insectoid and its body is clearly not human either and it is insect shaped...

Its feet are not human like the others are.Its arms,legs,hands and neck are also quite different from the others and its long abdomen is shaped just like the abdomen of a grasshopper or praying mantis...

The person standing to its left is holding its left hand (pincers?) and the person standing to its right is holding its right hand,as well as holding and pressing some sort of device (an electric shock wand?) against the back of its neck..

atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The Ant Men...

www.collectorshowcase.fr...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There are 5 beings within the ancient sumerian image in the following link,4 of them are human and the 1 in the middle is not human,its an insectoid alien being controlled with an electric shock wand,a cattle prod,a stun gun...atriumesoteric.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Reptilian beings have been described by people liviing in ancient north america,south america,europe, india,asia,china,africa australia,middle east and elsewhere and they still are seen and encountered all over the world...

www.indiadivine.org...
edit on 3-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have to say if there was any insect that could evolve into a humanoid intelligent creature it would be the praying mantis.

I live in the southeastern states and have a fairly large active yard in the summer,lots of birds small animals and a whole varity of insects.I took many pictures last summer of everything I happened upon in my garden.

One morning while picking berries I noticed a praying mantis(small version) sitting on my bench.I got down to look at it closely it still had the male attached to it's back,headless of course(I think she just put down her napkin,lol),it turned it's head slowley and looked me in the eyes and stared at me for as long as I was there.I would move a bit left or right and it would follow my every move and I would have loved to know what it was thinking.They seem very intelligent and curious,I don't know it's hard to describe the feeling I had looking at this strange insect.
I took many pictures as I thought this was a once in a lifetime opprotunity as I have never seen one that had just finish it's mating ritual.

Well my daughter borrowed my camera and lost my card,I could have killed her,all my pics of that summer are gone.
anyway I just wanted to chime in on this very interesting thread,I've been reading pages hear and there for the past few days,good job.Oh and if I ever find that card I will post the images in this thread.

edit on 5-5-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Links about the "common insect mantis"...

A very alien looking mantis devouring a fly > www.prayingmantist.com...

Mantis captures humming bird > newswatch.nationalgeographic.com...

Mantis captures moth in mid flight > david.mathre.com...

Mantis > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If it is our reality and it very well might be and everyone found out the "horrible truth" that god our creator was actually a super intelligent bi-pedal reptilian and or insectoid,most peoples faiths and beliefs would be shattered and large proportions of humanity wouldnt be able to handle it,wouldnt be able to live with it and they would kill themselves,many more than the million people who already do kill themselves every year,just like...

the original group that were the first to discover the "horrible truth" several committed suicide,the most prominent of which was Defense Secretary James V. Forrestal,who jumped to his death from a 16th story hospital window. Forrestal’s records are sealed to this day.President Truman quickly put a lid on the secret and turned the screws so tight that the general public still thinks that flying saucers are a joke...

The Secret Government...A Covenant With Death > www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Whitley Strieber recounts a letter about a teen pinned to the ground by a six-foot long mantis.His family chased it back into the woods and they still hear the sounds it makes occasionally...

A child tells how she was taken up to a life raft floating in the air and saw what seems to be her grandma "but I am afraid it was a great big bug"

General James H. Doolittle inspected the flying saucer that crashed in Spitzbergen,Norway,in 1952 and made a discovery,then known to only a handful of men,"They were indeed ugly little creatures, shaped like praying mantises and who were more advanced than us by perhaps a billion years

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Here are numerous links pertaining to reports from multitudes of people who have claimed sightings and encounters with and who have been abducted by,super intelligent,bi-pedal insectoid aliens, resembling human sized praying mantis,wasps,ants and other such types of earthly insects...

The origins of the mantis insect is unknown,but they have existed on earth for well over 100 million years.Insects have been around for over 400 million years and modern humans have only been walking around for two hundred thousand...

Links about the "insectoid alien mantis"...

The Malicious Mantis > www.eyepod.org...

Praying Mantis Accounts > www.ufobc.ca...

Insectoid Abduction:The North Canol Road Incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

UFO Casebook...Insectoid Aliens > ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Encounter With Insectoids...December 1994 > otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com...

The Dixieland Insectoid Encounter > www.aliendave.com...

Human Sized Insectoid Aliens > deoxy.org...

Insectoid Visitations Haunt Californian > www.sciforums.com...

Was Jehovah perhaps a praying mantis being? Graying mantis > www.reall.org...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In the well made and frightening cult classic british movie,Five Million Years to Earth-1967,martians were found inside a five million year old flying saucer,unearthed during excavations for an extension of the london subway system and those aliens were portrayed as insectoids,like large locusts

davidszondy.com...

tonedeafjoke.files.wordpress.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I know. But its too fake for words to me, just more examples of this being some kind of board game, school, like a video game where its made ridiculous. I don't see anything natural in scarey or unappealing forms. Except as a story, like a video game, where people's imaginations seem to create what is fearful. So what the universe provides????

I have weird pictures from my back yard, I put in your other thread, looked like a mantis at the tree, and that was tall, by the way. Lots of odd things, have seen shadows at that tree, and one moving quickly from the garden to the house, grey size, and moved in a surreal way with elongated stride just like soemthig I saw at the door. Lots and lots of orbs too.

I keep picturing myself like the sun shining huge golden white rays, and just bathing my whole property and saying anyone and anything who steps in this light will awaken, remember their family and soul mates, and home in paradise and who they really are, and its a healing light, to heal consciousness so it wants to be happy, because I don't believe in or support anything else ever.

Just think, that could be the end result of someone who has lost their way and forgotten they are?
edit on 5-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
In the well made and frightening cult classic british movie,Five Million Years to Earth-1967,martians were found inside a five million year old flying saucer,unearthed during excavations for an extension of the london subway system and those aliens were portrayed as insectoids,like large locusts

Oh my gosh... I sure hope these aren't the Locusts spoken of arriving to devastate Earth during Armaggedon forecast for anywhere between next December and 2012? Not very appealing being a seasonal staple for migrating insectoids...

Getsmart

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

"Praying Mantis Man" Sighting,Musconetcong River,Hackettstown New Jersey > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

edit on 6-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Look at these incredibly strange,frighteningly beautiful and very alien looking mantis and "how" are their bodies able to mimic their surroundings?! Are mantis more intelligent than we think they are? Humans bodies dont mimic and camouflage anything,but mantis can look like rocks, sticks, grass, leaves, flowers ect,ect!.They have stereo vision and can turn their heads like humans > justpaste.it...

This orchid mantis has extraordinary camouflage > www.keepinginsects.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
These are amazingly strange and incredibly alien looking images of orchid mantis and their entire bodies transform into the colors and into the shapes of the flowers that happen to be growing within their habitat and their camouflage isnt only a defensive ability used to hide from predators,its also an offensive ability used for hunting and killing.But how does the mantis body know what its surroundings look like? and how is it able to change into that? > www.tropical-plants-flowers-and-decor.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The following purports to be from a Transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH. President RONALD REAGAN was present. The recording was made between March 6 and 8, 1981.

Hostile Alien insect Visitors from Orion ...

p 25

Nearby Star EPSILON ERIDANI has an Earth-like Planet! Is this the homeworld of the hostile ET species, the TRANTALOIDS?! ... the star EPSILON ERIDANI, located in the constellation ERIDANUS, is visible near the belt of Orion to the unaided eye when it is highest in the sky ~10 p.m. betweenNovember-January...

p 27

ADVISER #4: ...But the Trantaloids have strange materials ... nothing like[those found on] Earth. These ALIENS CAN IMITATE HUMANS. They CAN LOOK LIKE BLOND HUMANS. However, they are not blond, but UGLY-LOOKING INSECTS...

ADVISER #4: Well, Mr President, I can assure you they don't use makeup, at least not like we would. They have the ability to change their bodies...

edit on 6-5-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

They CAN LOOK LIKE BLOND HUMANS.

I think Lady Gaga is an insectoid.
In one of her videos, she's leaning against a wall naked and her limbs look strangely elongated and insect-like. Her spine can also be seen and it has an exoskeletal appearance.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

All world famous entertainers and politicians,the kings and queens of old,dictators and despots,our present day world leaders and even serial killers might literally be posessed by demons,or might actually be demons in disguise,insectoids and reptilians who have the ability to wear a holographic veneer,immersing themselves within a physical costume of living deception,transforming themselves into who they think we want them to be and what they think we want to see,ultimately leading the vast majority of us down into the soulless abyss of materialistic damnation...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If four people are simultaneously and unexpectedly confronted with the appearance of an alien being, four people who were born within different cultures,each person will interpret the entity they saw differently, whichever best conforms to whatever enforced belief structure that person happened to be raised within and made to conform to, is the interpretation that person will decide to think and believe and adhere to...

One person will convince themselves to think and believe it was an angel...

One person will convince themselves to think and believe it was a demon...

One person will convince themselves to think and believe it was a space alien...

One person will convince themselves to think and believe it was nothing at all...

And in reality,none of them really know what they were looking at...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Going back to these Hostile Alien insect Visitors from Orion in Transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH ...

p 25

Nearby Star EPSILON ERIDANI has an Earth-like Planet! Is this the homeworld of the hostile ET species, the TRANTALOIDS?! ... the star EPSILON ERIDANI, located in the constellation ERIDANUS, is visible near the belt of Orion...

p 27

ADVISER #4: ...These ALIENS CAN IMITATE HUMANS. They CAN LOOK LIKE BLOND HUMANS. However, they are not blond, but UGLY-LOOKING INSECTS...

There seems to be a connection with the Iratus bug on Stargate Atlantis. If you change the I to an E, then you have Eratus, which is pretty close to Eridani.

HISTORY OF THE WRAITH

The Wraith are known to be descendants of the Iratus bug, a tick-like life-form...

It was theorized by the scientific team back on Atlantis that the Iratus bugs fed on the humans that inhabited the planet and that a genetic mutation gradually developed in the bugs, resulting in a hybrid species, the Wraith. However, they are closer to the Iratus bug than to humans ("The Gift"). In "Conversion" Dr Beckett explained that the human aspects of the Wraith had been extracted by the Iratus bug when humans had been seeded on the homeworld of the creatures, which accidentally allowed them to feed on the humans. From this process, the Iratus bug began to mutate and assume characteristics of humans that are advantageous: bipedal motion, opposable thumbs and a large brain.

I've often thought that Stargate is a vehicle to leak information. Are they clueing us in to these hostile insect-like aliens that usually appear as *blond*?

Link to image of blond Wraith

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join