It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of ATS, if you had the chance, what would be a good question to ask God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
To people of all faiths and religions, to those who believe or do not believe in the existence of a deity, what would be the single most important question you would ask? It would be pretty cool to get everyone's feedback. Hope all is well!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I would ask, "why does my genitalia bend slightly to the left?"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'd ask him if it's true that possession of drugs without physical contact and the exchange of drugs through a mandrill are legal.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

that is easy: you're left handed.

what i really want to know is why in the hell he made women so crazy???

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
thank you for making me your creator the keeper of time. they have stolen my brain.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
To people of all faiths and religions, to those who believe or do not believe in the existence of a deity, what would be the single most important question you would ask? It would be pretty cool to get everyone's feedback. Hope all is well!

WTF is purpose of this life really? we eat,sht,fuk,multiply and die. wtf!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

that is easy: you're left handed.

what i really want to know is why in the hell he made women so crazy???

Hmm makes a lot of sense.
That is a good question the answer would be something like this "I was trying to create something nice and it all went horribly wrong".

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
why do hotdogs come in packs of 8 but hotdog buns come in packs of 6.
no really i would ask him where he came from.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i would ask Him for his facebook url. i would really love to be friends with God. but then again...i could no longer update my status from the brothel if He read my updates.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'd ask him why do you make humans live in hell, what did we do wrong.

See what the idiot has to say about that.

link   
I would really like to know why he picked that point in history to have his son die on the cross ? And why not now or 500 years ago ?

link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i could no longer update my status from the brothel if He read my updates.
He doesnt care as long as you dont use protection.
So its your risk man.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The answer to which question would I ask is very very simple....."Why?" a possible second question is how.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
I would really like to know why he picked that point in history to have his son die on the cross ? And why not now or 500 years ago ?
You do realise the universe is billions of years old. These last 2000 years and the time of the human species have been a speck of sand in time.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The women being crazy thing has already been covered, so I would ask him where the missing socks go to when they leave my laundry room without me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You should ask every question possible.
Simple or complex, all of them are worth asking.

But if I were only able to ask one question, I would ask "Why am I only able to ask one question?"

Also, don't we have the chance to ask any and all questions unto "God" right now currently in real-time? I don't see anything preventing this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

no really i would ask him where he came from.

Good question.. I would want to ask him that as well..

Also would want to ask him ..that if he had for knowledge of satan rebelling..why he would allow him so much power to manipulate his creation...knowing he would lose many souls to satans legions...as well as allowing the free will of others to take away the free will of those subjected to them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why are you here?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Also, don't we have the chance to ask any and all questions unto "God" right now currently in real-time? I don't see anything preventing this.

awesome point. i think what this "believer" was trying to figure out was what people would ask if they could hear God talking to them because obviously the only way to hear God's voice is in hypothetical situations because God is hypothetical (at least i gathered that God was hypothetical based on a hypothetical chance to talk to Him).
edit on 12/3/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i got another one
how do i become a god and do your powers lvl up

top topics

<<   2 >>

join