It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all of ATS, if you had the chance, what would be a good question to ask God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why do you allow the children to suffer?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

your powers do level up but you have to find all the tokens on the first 2 stages or else He lets you finish the game incomplete and makes you start over.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

god doesn't allow people to suffer, he makes them suffer.
all natural disasters are also his fault.
edit on 3/12/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I will ask, what was my soul contract? I need to renegotiate my contract into a life experience something more pleasurable. Also, please remind my higher self not to allow me to go into 3D life again.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To those complaining about your life experience and the sufferings that you see around you, remember that earth is a school house with a low 3rd density frequency. Souls came to earth to experience duality and learn from it. What you experience now, you planned it yourself before you went down into the lower density of earth. You chose your parents, your partner in life, your friends, your skin color, etc. A third density experience is supposed to be intense. I am not really sure why I volunteered to be here. I will not do it next time.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
He has healed the blind, cured the sick and raised the dead.

Why won't god heal an amputee?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'd ask God what God he belieived in.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would ask why he is so evil,

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
To people of all faiths and religions, to those who believe or do not believe in the existence of a deity, what would be the single most important question you would ask? It would be pretty cool to get everyone's feedback. Hope all is well!

My question is this: Why is faith (absence of fact) valued over fact as a mechanism for discovery of truth?

I think the answer to this is to avoid creating duplicity in the process of discovery. Value is derived from the journey to receive the fact and not the fact itself. Apart from overcoming the opposite, value is not derived. This is my current view. It's still a mystery to me in many ways.

This idea is tied to the fruit of knowledge and the fact that it must be given and not taken. We must earn the right to fact by faith in the one who gives the gift. Otherwise, we are taking for self by duplicity--saying one thing but desiring another.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My question would be:

If you created Heaven and Earth and everything else including Time, why then are you so insecure that you require the unending worship and adoration of your followers?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich931
He has healed the blind, cured the sick and raised the dead.

Why won't god heal an amputee?

I nearly choked on this..

Any my Q?
Well, assuming i'd have to be dead to be asking "God" a question...
"Did you get the registration of that truck?"....

Or plainly..
"Why, could you not see the mess you'd create, Creator?"
edit on 3-12-2011 by ScorpiusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
That depends on which god I am asking.
Lilith: Why is rape still so prevalent in our culture?
Hermes: Why do some people find it so easy to lie through their teeth?

Christian God: If you wanted me to believe in you, why didn't you give me any proof?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
According to The Bible (Revelation of ST John) , which is supposed to be related to God(in part) , what the dead continually say , is "How long O Lord, until thou doest Judge the living and the dead ?"

I guess I would ask that too, and say , "hurry up"

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey buddy where you been lately and WTF were you thinking allowing so much horror to exist. Are you freaking senile?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join