It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major disturbance in earth magnetosphere but no current solar storm? What is happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I just noticed that there seems to be alot of activity in the magnetosphere at the moment and there's no current or predicted solar storm coming so this is kind of weird if you ask me. Is this coming from Earth itself? What is causing this huge spike on the NICT and the HAARP induction magnetometer?

ARTIS
Japanese NICT (wow...)
NASA SDO
SOHO (as you can see nothing strange here...)

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

We're going to begin shifting galactic hemispheres.

That will force a shift in polarity.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Is that sarcasm or you're serious? Please continue... lol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

its from all the canadians using the internet.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

We're going to begin shifting galactic hemispheres. That will force a shift in polarity.
reply to post by zroth

Do you have any sources regarding a shift
in polarity?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Oh,hey,I think we will be ok.
Not to worry.
Here is the latest warning.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

So we had an onset warning and a cancellation, right?
I am still perplexed on why the solar winds - what would
have caused it to begin with if not a geomagnetic storm?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Our Mother the Earth is preparing to birth her core as the core has been growing now for thousands of years since the fourth world was initiated 25,950 years ago. As the core grows and expands, it creates friction in the mantle and crust with the accompanying earthquakes and magnetosphere disturbance. Watch for two things: the temperature in Antarctica at the Weddell Sea will go through the roof at about August next year AND expotential increase in earthquakes above mag 6 and volcanic activity. More info in the ebook:

motherearthfathersky.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hey, whats up with the number 7 on your globe avatar anyways? What is that supposed to represent? Is there a connection with your post here?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Just the sun
You noticed it before me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

So we had an onset warning and a cancellation, right?
I am still perplexed on why the solar winds - what would
have caused it to begin with if not a geomagnetic storm?

Hey crazydaisy,the solar wind ,just like the wind here on earth,is just pressure generated by the sun,but when that"wind" is combined with energetic particles,say dust that is electrified,then it may cause problems.those warnings were pretty small,if you go to the site and scroll down,you will get the definitions of the warnings.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Thank you - guess I was wondering where the
particles come from without a geomagnetic storm.
So we did have a storm - okay that explains it.

edit on 2-12-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

What does that even mean? Birth of a core? Why don't you fill us in being that you have already read the book...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

In plain language... the core is going to come OUT of the Earth around August/September next year (2012). Our moon use to be the core of VENUS. Our core is soon to become the moon of Mars.. when it moves into the orbit we currently occupy... after we move into the orbit of Venus (which will move into the Sun on it's spiritual journey upwards). This is referred to by the ancients as "the sacred path of migration of the planets". Apparently all systems do this. All the planets , at the same time, jump ONE ORBIT INWARDS (after they birth their cores). When we move into the orbit of Venus, we will become the spiritual guardians of this solar system. This will be called the fifth world (we are currently in the fourth) and you guessed it.. this has happened four times before when the Earth was in the outer orbits that the other planets now occupy. This subject is not something you can explain in a few paragraphs... read the ebook....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Well that peaks my interest to say the least. But, I'm guessing this is a story told, not too much modern "science" involved. I'm not being sarcastic either, just trying to get the jist. Like I said this sounds interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
While this teaching is based on the oral Crow Clan traditions of the Hopi, there is more "science" (as you call it) to the circumstances that you can imagine.. particularly notions of "punctuated equilibrium" and planets not having magnetospheres (like Venus currently is).. or little grey alien beings not having a thyroid gland (lol)... just read the book. It will open your eyes.. and may help you and yours survive (spiritually) what is soon to come...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

I'm diggin it. thanks for the heads up, even if I don't get what you have from the book I atleast do enjoy reading these things. They usually make you think and open up the scope of perception.

peace

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Earth is passing through a solar wind stream from a coronal hole right now.

Hence the activity.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sources,or it won't happen.

The core coming out of the earth?
Think about that for a minute.
Ok,time is up.
How do you think that could happen,what kind of force would cause that?
Please,elaborate,cause I am very interested in this theory.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez

In plain language... the core is going to come OUT of the Earth around August/September next year (2012). Our moon use to be the core of VENUS. Our core is soon to become the moon of Mars.. when it moves into the orbit we currently occupy... after we move into the orbit of Venus (which will move into the Sun on it's spiritual journey upwards). This is referred to by the ancients as "the sacred path of migration of the planets". Apparently all systems do this. All the planets , at the same time, jump ONE ORBIT INWARDS (after they birth their cores). When we move into the orbit of Venus, we will become the spiritual guardians of this solar system. This will be called the fifth world (we are currently in the fourth) and you guessed it.. this has happened four times before when the Earth was in the outer orbits that the other planets now occupy. This subject is not something you can explain in a few paragraphs... read the ebook....

If the core of Venus came out to become our moon,Venus would be nothing more than an asteroid belt.
Same thing here on earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join