It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major disturbance in earth magnetosphere but no current solar storm? What is happening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Ok, I checked out the ebook. Wow.. I don't know what to say about it.
That's some crazy *** ####.
Thought provoking for sure. Mercury is Venus's old moon. And the Earth is about to give birth, through it's birth canal Antartica,to a new baby moon. Our moon was birthed by Venus when it left our orbital plane.
The Earth is moving to Venus's orbit; our moon to Mercury's orbit.
Venus and Mercury crash into the Sun.
And finally the moon our Earth birthed becomes Mars's Moon.
Of course that is not doing it justice at all. It's a very spiritual book combining native American beliefs with Christian bible passages,but that's the just of the planetary movements way simplified yes?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

And thank you for sharing that book with us.
People should check it out.
I'm not saying I believe it but it's theories are interesting
and certainly deserves a reading .
And spiritually it's beautiful.
Stars for originality !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Thank you but it was not written by me but someone with a lot more intelligence and wisdom than me. The Hopi don't shout the message for the rooftops because of the repercussions for everyone. Imagine... oh everyone you are all about to die physically (not spiritually - totally different thing) so just sit back and enjoy the ride.. I don't think so.. most people have too much invested in this fourth world to just let it all go.. but that is what is going to be asked of everyone AND we (that is everyone of us) is going to be given a choice - escape into space/time or die.. and unfortunately the majority of people on the face of the planet will pick the former... this is called the "abomination of desolation" in the Bible's Revelation... but wait and watch for the temperatures at the Antarctica in the Weddell Sea to go through the roof with the expotential increase in mag 6 or more earthquakes across the entire globe within the next 12 months..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

aaronez, where did you get this book? Where did you hear or read about it and in what context did you discover it?

I'd like to know because this book lacks sources. I know it is to protect the figures who metored the author and to make the book more about the message then authors, but sources of information (esp. in this day n age) are important. Thanks again

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join