It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mossad Chief- Attack on Iran Would Be Catastrophic-For Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I think that engaging, with open eyes, in a regional war is warranted only when we are under attack or when the sword is already cutting against our live flesh. It is not an alternative that should be chosen lightly."
These are very smart words by a man who ACTUALLY knows first hand the devestation that would happen with an attack on Iran. The whole middle east would be spun even further into civil war than it already is.
www.haaretz.com...

Former Mossad chief Meir Dagan warned Thursday against an Israeli attack on Iran, saying such a move would likely lead to a regional war involving Hezbollah, Hamas, and Syria.

edit on 2-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Catastrophic for Israel would be for Obama to get re-elected.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Catastrophic for Israel would be for Obama to get re-elected.

That would be catastrophic for us ALL

Second.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Please tell me that after enough time at this site you do not blame Obama....... Don't you freaking get it? It does not matter WHO we elect they system is entrenched and the wealthiest 400 families are making the rules.

From your post it sounds to me like you are one of the sheep.... Vote for Change yeah right. Voting for POTUS is a placebo for the masses. Even Ron Paul could not change a damn thing. Money makes the rules and that will not change until the money is gone.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

Im sorry who the hell are you again? You would be wrong on ALL fronts pal. If your looking for a fight, your not going to find one here buddy. If you must know I have never voted in my life. That isnt the point here though.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

No fight here, I may have missed your humor. Deepest apologies, I have not voted for the POTUS since I learned what the Electoral College is.....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Barak said Israel isn't looking for war with Iran and said that he would be pleased if diplomatic moves and sanctions sway Tehran away from its contentious nuclear program.

Mr. Barak's remark is misleading, if only because Chinese & Russian interests will offset the new round of sanctions--a fact I'm confident Mr. Barak is well aware of. That said, President Ahmadinejad would probably best serve the people of Iran if he would simply keep his mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kovenov

That said, President Ahmadinejad would probably best serve the people of Iran if he would simply keep his mouth shut.

Isn't that true of ALL politicians though??

Barak could also do with a zipper on his mouth at times..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

All politicians? No, I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that. As for Barak keeping his mouth shut ... good point.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sounds like a 'throw the dog of the scent' and al a "it was'nt us future evidence' story to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If the American government was smart, they would instigate Israel to attack Iran, then step back and drop Israel as an ally. Leave them all alone to fight their battle they have wanted for so long.

It would kill two birds with one stone, let Israel and the rest of the middle east wipe each other out, no USA involvement whatsoever. The entire middle east couldn't stand against Israel with the US's help, but all alone Israel would get wiped off the map, and take most all of the Arab countries down with it.

The world would be a better place with (evil)israel wiped off the map, and it would be in the US government's best interest to cut ties with Israel, and considerably weaken the rest of the middle eastern countries. Terrorists can't blame the US when Israel is the one attacking, and the US does nothing. Hell, even drop a couple bombs on Israel to get the middle east on the US's side.

I can dream can't I....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Agreed, I just hope when the neighborhood bully starts a brawl, big Brother US will allow him to learn the FINAL lesson on his own.
The stain of israel needs to be cleansed, then we will see peace in the mideast.
If not, who cares let em war over there.
There will be no lolocaust if it happens just over there as we still got jews here.
And if the Arabs err Muslims or whomever we are supposed to be hating at the moment come over here, if palestine is any guage, they cannot seem to fire rockets or use bombs as they rarely kill israelis.
We'll be safe I think.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Like I have said before
The secret orders that run this planet aren't the brightest

new topics

top topics

join