It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment for unbelievers that can be re-produced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This experiment will no doubt be buried immediately by Darwin fans, but I consider this to be the most scientific experiment proving the existence of divine-communication.

The Experiment

Step 1: Ask the being who created the universe 1 yes or no question, but before asking, ponder on that question for 1 month, if you ponder on the question for only 1 second, the results will likely be very weak, the great amount of time for pondering is necessary, for it proves to the being who created the universe that you are serious, don't expect to get a direct communication if you are not serious, the being who created the universe wants to communicate, but it doesn't want to be mocked, the question also must be serious. If you don't know what 1 question you want to ask, just consider for a moment, what yes or no question did you already want to know, or are asking yourself. You have pondered your yes or no question for 1 month now it is time to ask the being who created the universe.

Step 2: This is not a magic 8 ball, this is a true method that can be reproduced over and over. I testify to the validity of this truth. You don't need to memorize anything, no ceremony need take place, no bells, no whistles, no candles, no time of day, and no location but asking in a quiet place will help you identify when communication takes place.

Step 3: Muster up the possibility in your mind, that an answer can be received, even if only for curiosity, this will be enough. Ask the question out loud. Before jumping out of that quiet place into the world of loud music and flickering monitors simply wait a few minutes, wait for an answer. If you do not wait, it is clear, you didn't expect the answer to come and therefore didn't muster up the possibility in your mind that an answer could be received. Wait a little while, the answer will come, what will the answer be? I do not know, you need to ask yourself to find out.

End of Experiment
--------------------------------

How many scientists have attempted the above experiment I have outlined? I would say less than a few. Using the above method I have reproduced all the proof I could ever want or need, direct communication cannot be denied, it also cannot be proven to anyone but the receiver. The only proof that can be offered is the above experiment, try it or do not, but I have noticed in my time that the only ones who have failed to at least attempt the above experiment are cowardly and/or arrogant.

You may notice there is no religious dogma scattered through this experiment, there need not be. There need only be a desire to want to know something, enough to ponder the question for a while, enough to actually take this experiment seriously, asking a silly question will likely get you no results, just like any scientific experiment, changing 1 variable such as 'serious' to 'silly' can drastically alter the end result.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Tell me about your own experience with this and how it worked for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The amount of fail in this thread is too damn high .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
How is this "divine" communication and not just unconcious processing OR tapping into the collective unconciousness?

BTW, I use this technique all the time for things ranging from software development to social issues. I have never once considered it to be communication with a divine entity, unless you consider the collective unconciousness "divine"

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How is that an experiment to prove there is a god???

Pretty lame to be honest

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Please! Your postulate requires faith that there's a creator.

How many people, since the dawn of awareness, have pondered and prayed for entire lifetimes, asking their god the questions, why, how, what?

Nobody has the answer!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What would the creator of the universe care if a puny little creature, such as myself, mocked it? Does its feelings get hurt that easily?

Anyways, sounds like a way to self-delude yourself.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
Tell me about your own experience with this and how it worked for you.

I have received multiple direct answers... I will break them down

I received 1 very, very strong answer the year I first tested this experiment, I believe the year was 2000. I use this one as the best example because I pondered the question for a few months before asking, it was an answer to a yes or no question.

I have received dozens and dozens of small answers, from then until now, for the past 11 years, the small answers are usually questions I ask from week to week or day to day.

I have received 1 strong answer in the year 2001, it was a yes or no question that I believe I pondered for a few weeks.

Yes I could be thinking about more yes or no questions and asking every month but life goes on and work and being tired gets in the way so I haven't been consistent in running the experiment all the time, but I believe if I did more often I would have more insight into information I believe Napoleon Hill best described as 'infinite intelligence'.

Because the questions are personal I can't reveal them, they wouldn't mean anything to anyone other than myself anyway, and because the information in the communications I consider to be sacred I can't reveal that either. The results of my experiments I can confirm as positive. You will probably understand what I'm talking about, if you too, try this experiment and receive results.

For anyone who has tried this feel free to share, thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
How is this "divine" communication and not just unconcious processing OR tapping into the collective unconciousness?

BTW, I use this technique all the time for things ranging from software development to social issues. I have never once considered it to be communication with a divine entity, unless you consider the collective unconciousness "divine"

funny how when xtians use "magic tricks" or "the cheat codes of the universe" they claim "god did it"
but when you or i do the these tricks properly without falsely giving credit to god, "the devil did it".

or worse, if we try and teach others they want to burn us as witches and sorcerers,

too bad they can't get the state to do it for them as in the days of yore

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
BOO! I smell bull#!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
acutely this describes the knack i built up over my life .
See i am really good with my hands and can repair well darn near any thing . But even as good as I am and all the years of experience I have there's still times when The repair Aldus me .
So instead of worrying about a solution I just let the question bounce around in my mind wile doing other things and sooner or later (usaly sooner ) the way to fix it will suddenly pop into my mind a total whole ta da .
i have done this for 35 years now always works and truthfully it is a God like experience when i Use this .
Just like reaching Up and pulling answers right out of the air feeling

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Step 1: Ask the being who created the universe 1 yes or no question

an atheist [or a buddhist fundamentalist for that matter ]cannot perform the "experiment"
therefore it is not universally reproducible
ergo, ego sum this is not scientific at all

which is no surprise at all, since this thread is for all intent and purposes
just propaganda for a belief system that's well on it's way into history's trashbin.

this isn't africa, were your fellow witness's are outing and
having the intelligent,curious,questioners and non believers- COUGH * COUGH -i meant witches burned.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Kind of a strange thread coming from a guy with an avatar that says Hoax Hunter.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Razimus

Step 1: Ask the being who created the universe 1 yes or no question

an atheist [or a buddhist fundamentalist for that matter ]cannot perform the "experiment"
therefore it is not universally reproducible
ergo, ego sum this is not scientific at all

which is no surprise at all, since this thread is for all intent and purposes
just propaganda for a belief system that's well on it's way into history's trashbin.

this isn't africa, were your fellow witness's are outing and
having the intelligent,curious,questioners and non believers- COUGH * COUGH -i meant witches burned.

that Godzilla face-palm is NOT enough for this one!

Most folks whom have lost there faith followed this advise for decades. Thats how most have lost their faith.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Because the questions are personal I can't reveal them, they wouldn't mean anything to anyone other than myself anyway, and because the information in the communications I consider to be sacred I can't reveal that either.

You make it sound as if this is the "one question" we have to ask god is important, yes? So why the hell are you just asking God about your personal issues and not even sharing it with us? What's the point of this thread if you weren't trying to just get something over people intellectually about the existence of God? Are you trying to... help us?
I dunno, though. Sounds to me like you just thought about some personal issues for a month and formulated an opinion on them. I can't say that's coming from some divine creator force, but if perhaps you're saying that God is consciousness, I might be able to get behind that.
We, as the "Godly" species on Earth, have the power and ability to change the things around us freely. And if we dedicate ourselves to God (helping other people) then we can attain "eternal life" (humanity's infinite existence) and create Heaven, on Earth. Just my interpretation of Christianity...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
To all you flamers.. Dont knock it till you tried it... Poor show....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I would like to modify this experiment.

1) The answer has to be of a nature that you nor any other human could possible know, predict, or guess.

2) The experimenter has to conduct the experiment in a featureless room in which the answer could not possibly come from the environment (as opposed from a divine being).

-----

And there's still the possibility that we may receive an answer form some entity that we may simply mistake for a divine being. In fact something may actually come out and tell us that they are god or a god, and how are we supposed to verify that claim? What if they have the ability to manipulate our minds in order to trick us into believing they are god? Therefore even if god itself came down to talk to us, we would have no way of being certain of the nature of that being.

edit on 2-12-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I use this method before and it works. It takes concentration and a very earnest effort to willingness to accept the answer you are given despite your previous feelings if any at all. Its basically meditation but with one thought instead of none.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Have you tried this with a question that would necessitate receiving an answer that elaborates beyond just yes or no?

Also, in what way do you receive your yes or no answer--is it just a feeling you get, or strong thought, or...?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

reply to post by Razimus

the point of my 1st post is that i have tried it
with a pendulum
didn't have to wait months or invoke higher powers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join