It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested trying to apply for job by knocking on armored car window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
agreed the armor guy should be on alert but I never said the armored guy should not have called the cops I said teh cops should have seen that there was no problem and told the kid to have a nice day its that simple .
armored guy (calls cops OK) cops seeing guys WAS NOT robing anyone and was just wanting a job arresting the guy (NOT OK )
Man I have got to stop Posting my spelling bites its true and I have typo after typo but even still almost No one else seams to be able to grasp the simplest concept Of armor guy calls cops OK i understand .
Cops arrest guy AFTER KNOWING he was just wanting to ask about a job is cop STUPIDITY

edit on 2-12-2011 by xxcalbier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

A cool mill thats printed out of thin air????

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Okay, that makes sense. A twitchy fool sitting on a pile of cash is bound to get carried away.

So they call in "armed robbery" and the cops hold him for hours?

Classic law enforcement formula for America today. Paranoid nut phones in bogus call and police, not wanting to have wasted their time, hold somebody, anybody, while trying to figure out if any charge in the world will stick well enough to justify their action.

That must make up a good 75-80% of all calls these days. The rest are just drunk tank shuttle rides.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
thank god alest one person who can see the oves yes this is excatly teh problem we are creating in The us .
Its no wonder people are SHOCKED when i say I have never been arrested .
and its no wonder cops are arresting more and more people for less and less of a reason.
almost every reply was So who cares it was not me

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badkro

A cool mill thats printed out of thin air????

It makes you think...

People all over the world is killing each other over this crap the FED is printing.
If I print it, I go bye bye.
You people are owned. Its a fact. You never own anything. Don't pay your taxes this year, ya, your house is gone.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yep.

Patrol units are there to arrest somebody in the aftermath, give speeding tickets to generate revenue, and answer calls to give the illusion of action to the scaredy citizens. They also do a pretty good job at bullying and intimidating the not-so-scaredy citizens until they are scaredy citizens.

A good friend of mine got beat up deliveing some chinese food last week. Stitches, black eye, swollen nose and face. 3 men jumped him. He knows what they look like. He knows what apartment complex they live in. He knows who called in the order. But the police took a report and said there was nothing else they could do? They don't care about catching dangerous criminals, they just want to collect revenue and justify their own existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I guess if you were a poor teen looking for work desperate for a job then you should be imprisoned for knocking on the window. Why would one think this is acceptable behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join