It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would hate to be Herman Cain Today !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Herman is coming home today from weeks on the road.

Here is my advice for Herman...Wear that clown sweater the wife knitted.

It's all fun and games till it's time come home to Momma.

Herman, do you think the MSM has been tough on you?

I submit...You have just begun to explain this.

I can hear the questions now.

How much money did you give her every month?

Sixty texts in one day?

Thirteen years?

Herman, After a careful analysis of you situation I would say...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Are you kidding? Who wouldn't want to be Herman Cain? Look at all the women he gets!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hahahah. Yeah seriously. The Cain Train is being derailed. By the way, that sweater is awesome. Suits him well.

Do you guys think he's been pulling a Billy Clinton on everyone?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Herman Cain Launches "Women for Herman Cain" Website

LOL Poor Herman. His wife didn't know about the money he paid his "gal pal".

The site, which is run by his wife, Gloria, features testimonials from women who support Cain - and from those who slam his accusers.

“Dear Mrs. Cain, Don't pay attention to these pathetic husband-less women who are jealous of women like you in happy long-term marriages,” wrote one supporter from California. “These vindictive women can't find a husband or keep one.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

This is a joke, right?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
He should drop out. He's done. His marriage might be too.

Kinda funny though ... no evidence except heresay against Cain (so far) and the liberal left is all over him saying he's guilty and that the women are 'victims' .... but there is tons of evidence and proof Obama has lied over and over, and yet they still defend the man. Funny how having a (D) or an (R) after the name has such an effect on some people ...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That just has to be a joke...

He is in serious trouble.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Kinda funny though ... no evidence except heresay against Cain (so far) and the liberal left is all over him saying he's guilty and that the women are 'victims' .... but there is tons of evidence and proof Obama has lied over and over, and yet they still defend the man. Funny how having a (D) or an (R) after the name has such an effect on some people ...

That's kind of true...

It takes actual pictures if you are a Democrat.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

... no evidence except heresay against Cain

Two sexual harassment settlements paid by Cain's company is not hearsay.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Herman Cains' lawyers spin on this is.....Herman knows many people....male and female...he is friends with many people male and female...and he is a generous man...over the years he has given money to many people (men and women) to help them out.

His lawyer also says that Herman's private life is no one's business but his own...and that the MSM has vilified him without knowing all the real facts.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Did you intend on voting on a pimp-daddy? Don't worry Gingrich is still in it

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Herman Cains' lawyers spin on this is.....Herman knows many people....male and female...he is friends with many people male and female...and he is a generous man...over the years he has given money to many people (men and women) to help them out.

His lawyer also says that Herman's private life is no one's business but his own...and that the MSM has vilified him without knowing all the real facts.

If I was giving a single woman money and my wife found out about it.

The least of my concerns would be the media.

I kind of feel bad for the guy.

However, if he did all of these things...It takes a special kind of arrogance to run for President.

My God, He is a black republican. Did he think he would get a pass from the MSM?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Two sexual harassment settlements paid by Cain's company is not hearsay.

No admission of guilt and no evidence. Many very rich people pay out of court settlements - without saying guilty or not guilty - because it's cheaper and quicker for them than going to court. Happens in Hollywood all the time. Again .. no evidence of any wrongdoing. None in the settlements.

I'm thinking there is fire behind the smoke ... but there is NO EVIDENCE so far ...

Of course, the far liberal left has already said he's guilty ... even without any evidence.
definately double standards ...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Did you intend on voting on a pimp-daddy? Don't worry Gingrich is still in it

Not that it matters ... but at this point I don't plan on voting. I'm seeing NO ONE worthy of getting my vote. Obama sucks - obviously. None of the republicans running are worth even taking a second look at. And the third and fourth party people ... are ... just not there. It's seriously a dismal choice in 2012. I don't think I'll waste the gas to go to the voting booth.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No admission of guilt and no evidence.

The settlements are evidence. They are not proof, but the investigations into the harassment claims may contain evidence and even proof, we don't know. There may be proof out there, but for now, all we know about are these 2 settlements. That doesn't mean Cain is guilty and I have never said that he is. But it's more than hearsay, as you claimed.

Of course, the far liberal left has already said he's guilty ...

I'm sure some people think he is guilty and I'm sure some of those are of liberal persuasion... but by Cain's drop in the GOP polls, the "liberal left" aren't the only ones who have decided that he's guilty.

top topics

join