It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Volcano To Have Global Consequences. Ready to Blow!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
If this is the icelandic volcano then IMO its no coincidence that this would happen as iceland have decided to go against a NWO. No place for any country in a new world order.

So following your logic, a volcano that explodes roughly every 52 years is now errupting due to the new world order? Are you really this nuts or are you trolling; I simply can't tell.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Katla,sounds like it could blow any day now 500 tremors in and around the caldera of Katla just in October thats allot i know one thing i sure would not want to be living anywhere near that monster ..Mother earth is not happy ..I was reading that Civil defense authorities have been holding regular meetings with scientists. Disaster officials have also drafted an evacuation plan and set aside temporary housing, but many fear they may have less than an hour to evacuate once the volcano erupts..I hope Iceland is on there toes for this one it sounds bad..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

Your right I can't. But do you know how much it would take? And how do you know how much water will be released? I know you might be basing this on the last eruption, but I'm looking at it as a worst case senario. So we simply cannot state one thing or another as fact.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by Zaphod

Your right I can't. But do you know how much it would take? And how do you know how much water will be released? I know you might be basing this on the last eruption, but I'm looking at it as a worst case senario. So we simply cannot state one thing or another as fact.

The last major eruption discussed (more output than all rivers for a period of time) did not cause this. This could be roughly of the same scale. The reason I'm stating this is no one researching the volcano is stating this, only you are. So, burden of proof is on you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Just the release of that much fresh water into the Atlantic ocean alone would cause the desalination properties to create an immediate ice age nightmare.

Refer to the movie "The Day After" for info on this... It gives a very realistic scenario on something like this.

That movie was garbage. Even NASA refused to consult for it, the science was so bad.

The desalination aspect that the movie depicts is a very real possibility, and it's safe to say that the science behind what the movie reveals is very accurate, albeit given a different time frame in the scenario.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

That makes two (above poster).

Anyway I'm not saying it will happen. I'm saying it is a possibility. I won't say hopefully it happens just to prove you wrong, I wouldn't wish for such a thing, but it is possible

I have seen article on such a matter, maybe I'll try and dig them up for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by Zaphod

That makes two (above poster).

Anyway I'm not saying it will happen. I'm saying it is a possibility. I won't say hopefully it happens just to prove you wrong, I wouldn't wish for such a thing, but it is possible

I have seen article on such a matter, maybe I'll try and dig them up for you.

It is possible the conveyer stops; yes it has done so numerous times in the psat. Is it possible this eruption would cause it; no there is no scientific basis for that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

If you want more information on prior conveyer events and the ice sheets, this is a farily technical overview (google for Ingolfsson_QSR97.pdf)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join