It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Arrested for a non existent warrant and body cavity searched!!!!

page: 1

log in


posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:40 AM
This story really really makes me boil!!!!

My birthday was November 23rd, the day before Thanksgiving. I was having a hard time coping with life in general because of pending false allegations of statutory sodomy issues that were beginning to take my life. I had lost my home, vehicles, retirement, job and most importantly I have been estranged from my 3 kids for 2.5 yrs until I finally get this false allegation crap over with. ( I am actually innocent).

The alleged victim even told the court I was innocent and so did all of my alibis but the state will not let the charges drop. It pushed me over the edge and have tried to keep it together for over two and a half years. It was a situation that would have claimed lesser men's lives but I woke up on my birthday feeling lower than the dirt on the ground and took my broken soul and body to the emergency room to get admitted into the hospital for suicidal thoughts. I was full on ready to die and just let it be but I gave it one last shot for my children's sake.

I was admitted into the hospital and informed them that I lost my job 2.5 yr ago and that I am battling an insurmountable false allegation case and the State of Missouri has taken everything from me, my family, and I am facing 25 yrs in prison for crimes I did not commit. I told them I was angry at the system for punishing an innocent man and that i did nothing wrong! Little did I know, I royally screwed up by saying that I wasn't happy with the "system".

I talked to the nurses and the doctors in the E.R and was cordial, polite and not irrational. I did notice there were an awful lot of people in the room with me and didn't really know why there needed to be 5 people in the room while I was letting it all out. The doctor kept asking me if I had plans to hurt anybody but I kept replying "no I plan on harming nobody". It is almost like he was goading me into saying I would. Finally he subsided with the questions and gave me a sedative to relax me until they could place me in a facility for care. I was relieved to know i'd be in a safe place to work through my inner turmoil. The last thing I said to the doctor was that at "least I have my sense of humor still" after telling a corny joke. He turned around and said in a stoic manner" I don't think you will after we get this ordeal over with"
The last comment struck me as peculiar and slightly disconcerting. I was starting to feel the sedation kicking in so I didn't dwell on it and drifted off in a drugged stupor.
About an hour later an ambulance came to pick me up to transport me to Mercy Hospital in St. Louis. The ride was a brief 35 minutes but it seemed like forever in that cold box on a gurney. I arrived around 8 or 9 at the psych ward I was loopy from the drugs but peaceful knowing I was going to get help finally. My family and friends have all asked me to get help and some antidepressants to help me through but Me, being a manly man like John Wayne, kept pushing away people that love me and care. I was happy to be there.
My first night there was spent getting a feel for the other patients and their own problems they are working through. A few of them were downright frantic/scary. I went to sleep in my room around 11pm after I ate a snack.
I woke up around 8a.m feeling refreshed and after a few minutes of getting my bearing I remembered the preceeding day and realized it was Thanksgiving. I got out of bed and proceeded down the hallway to the main area where the patients gather and watched the hustle and bustle that occurs. I honestly thought I would see Jack Nicholson floating around in here like in "One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest". I wasn't judging anybody in the facility because I knew that if any of these people went through half the hell I've been through, then they deserved a little time out of their head.
By now I am sure you want me to get to the good stuff but this is a rant! I gotta tell the story and get it off my chest. Doctor's orders!
After breakfast the psychiatrist called me into his office and asked me why I was there and I laid it ALL out there for him to disiminate. He halfassed listened and asked me if I still felt "suicidal or homicidal". I said no because I feel safe here. He smiled and told me that we was done here and directed me to go to the front desk. I shook his hand like I always do with men in parting and thanked him.
I got to the front desk, NOT knowing why I was sent there and said "Dr. Benedict Arnold (real name not disclosed) sent me". The nurse behind the counter just looked at me with a bag that contained all of my belongings and a cup of pills to take. She just said "take these you are gonna need them and you are being released". I was kinda dumbfounded by the odd turn of events that was unfolding.
I put on my personal effects and called my cousin to come pick me up. About that time an orderly told me to exit out the side door. As I was walking out and the door was opened for me by the orderly, There stood 4 police officers!!!!
I looked at them and of course I about pooped my pants!
They just looked at me and one of the officers asked me if my name was MR. X( I ain givin my real name, Sorry). I replied that I was and they proceeded to tell me I was under arrest!!!
I did the smart thing and asked why I was under arrest and where was their warrant and if there wasn't a warrant then what was the charge. It fell on deaf ears. I am soooo glad that nurse gave me those pills because I almost flipped out but I kept my cool like Keith Stone lol.
In the 5 minute ride to the Creve Coeur police dept I asked a thousand times" what was my charges and where was the warrant"....Nothing except "we are just doing our job".
By the time I got to the station I was booked and told I was heading to St.Louis county. Again I asked "WHERE IS THE WARRANT!!!???? This is the first halfway answer I got from anybody "SIr, I don't know".

This was the point I was really putting two and two together. I was being held against my will for a non existent warrant that the police couldn't produce!!!! Why would they do that? What would possibly be the point? The officer that was booking me let me use the department phone to call my cousin that was still heading to the hospital to pick me up because she doesn't know anything that has transpired in the last 30 minutes! I informed her that I was at the police department and that I've been arrested. She was like"WTF....Why?" I told her over their phone that "they couldn't produce a warrant and I haven't been mirandized and have no friggin inkling why I was arrested."
The officer then told me that bail was $200 and I asked her if she could get it for me. She had it in her purse and was heading there to get me. They then took me to a jail cell. She was only ten minutes away and figured at most i'd be in there maybe an hour tops! I sat in the cell for 4 hrs then an officer came to my cell and told me I was being transported to another facility. I was really confused, If I had money for bail, and my cousin was here 4.5 hrs ago why wasn't I out yet?
By then my meds were wore off and I was fit to be tied!!!! I was hollering and throwing stuff, smacking the camera, anything I could do to get my voice out there that I was being held illegally and they couldn't produce a warrant! An officer came back there like cock of the walk and told me I was not obligated to see my warrant and know why I was under arrest.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
so what happened? why did they arrest you?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:59 AM
Get a lawyer. If they wrongfully arrested you and denied you your rights, you should get more than enough money to get your house and life back, at least financially.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
I was once held for questioning and after they ascertained that they had no reason to charge me they put me back into a cell while i waited to be picked up.

Cops have always scared the hell outta me, i do not trust strangers with guns and never will.

Another time a snr sgt. knocked on my hotel door and started yelling at me and then started goading me into a fight, Again no charges laid.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
He did however, tell me that I was under arrest for a traffic violation from 2004 in Chesterfield, Mo. I have never been given a ticket in Chesterfield Missouri...EVER! I did know that the statute of limitations is only one year on mistimeanors in this state but why was I being held 8yrs later for a non existent ticket that they couldn't produce a warrant for?
I was peeved and very paranoid because I know about the patriot act and numerous other laws like that. To be honest, I was scared for my life!
Finally, the transport van showed up from the county to pick me up. by then I was escorted halfway across the city to Clayton, Missouri. I got out of the van and led through security door after security door and told to sit. The doctor came in took my blood pressure and asked me if I was feeling like killing anybody or was suicidal. He had my doctor's notes right in front of him!!! A violation of HIPPA if I ever saw one! I will just skip through the bad parts.
I was released into the jail population. I was shook up as hell, I was on edge and i had already been fingered by one dude looking for drugs or trying to count my teeth through my anus, idk which at this point.

I sat down gently in a chair waiting for them to release me on bail money...

Over an hour and a half later a jailor calls me. I waddle over to him and he says to come with him. I am reluctant as heck to even think about following him. He takes me into a side room and opens a manilla envelope with my personal effects in it and has me sign off that I received everything. He told me my bond was $250. I retorted that at the other station it was $200. He walked away and came back with some papers and said I had been released on my own recognizance.
I was led down a hallway to the main lobby into public again.


I will never trust my mental well being to another as long as I live for breaking that sacred hippocratic oath and informing the police of of my stay in the psych ward! I will not ever call on a police officer if they could save my life ever!!!! I will spit on their graves and if I could!!! I have a legal obligation and moral obligation to share my story.

Thanks for reading, I am going to bed!!! If you have specific questions to ask me personally, you know how.


edit on 2-12-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2011 by agentblue because: sorry my rant got too graphic please don't penalize me

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
A cliff hanger, I want to know what happens.

Really does sound like you need a lawyer in a hurry though.
edit on 2-12-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
reply to post by mileysubet

Sorry guys, I don't know how people make threads that are 5 pages long without having to post each page seperatly

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
reply to post by Raivan31
I have the deepest of sympathy for ya. I have been in the same boat.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
reply to post by agentblue

so do you have to go to court for the ticket?
and i was seriously thrown off by your use of the word "fingered". at first i thought you had been raped, then i realized it was the doctor.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:25 AM
You need to talk to a Federal Civil Rights Attorney in your state.
He/she should be able to help you out.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
If the judge in your case didn't follow the rules you can turn him in at the commission on retirement, removal, and discipline in your state along with the state bar. I assume he is an attorney if he's a district judge.
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
Note for all on the board watching this story. Should you talk to a psychiatrist whether it is one that is State assigned or privately payed for know this one little fact. If they even suspect that you might harm yourself or someone else they are legally required to either forcibly admit you to the hospital or have you arrested.

There is no longer an expected level of privacy when potential violent behavior may occur. I think the proper term is THOUGHT CRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have grown to absolutely fear anything to do with the system as I had a run -in with the cops that nearly got me killed 20 years ago. They accidentally jailed a DUI offender (me) with prisoners in L.A. County that were awaiting transport. I survived a room full of 60 third strike prisoners awaiting transport for two full days. I was there 18 hours after bail was posted as they could not find me in a building with 20,000 prisoners. I had to describe what I saw through the bars (numbers on the wall) in order to be found.

Needless to say after 15 hardcore Mexican gangsters lined up to stop me from getting to the door I decided to NEVER talk to a cop again. I did not even have a speeding ticket for 13 years..............

Like I said, they were going to kill me. They had pulled the lights out of the ceiling and had used the wire to make shivs....... I made it around the side of them right as the deputy walked up to let me out. I was incredibly lucky to walk out of there with both my life and my virginity......

Hammurabi's Code was the first written law; It was the eye for an eye thing. That was ushered out as often the punishment was too brutal for the crime. Now days we send non violent offenders to jail to become victims of hardcore criminals.

I call it Orwell's Code; Now it is ok to sentence someone with a DUI to time with murderers and rapists.... Now you can get an nice anal probe just for being charged and not convicted......

top topics


log in