It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the sounds coming from the sky for most of the day/evening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
OK been listening and can't believe what I'm hearing - others are hearing it too.. did a search on here of course, and came across this video that illustrates the sound best--

Also from this thread
Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world., page 22
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10889553#pid10889553

this quote also describes it to a T.

Originally posted by seism
You can add to this list. My wife and I heard this noise, much like an engine test of a jet that droned on and on for nearly 2 hours. I live in Weldon Springs Missouri. It happened last Saturday morning around 1 am. It reminded me of conventional jet testing but a main difference was that when they were low throttled and "shut off" a couple of times, it didnt sound like normal jet engine stoppage as that usually slows and whines down to nothing instead of just stopping. Also, our nearest airport is almost 12 miles as the crow flies, it has jet aircraft but all are business jets. I have never seen anything larger than a 727 land there. This engine, whatever it was, was different.

Anyone else hearing it?
We're in western central Canada.
edit on 1-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: posted way too soon by accident

edit on 1-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: This is what it most sounds like

edit on 1-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow, its almost inaudible.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If only it were true - the sounds of Peace.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I hit enter a'fore I was supposed to.. hadn't written the details yet

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The gateway to hell has been open... The Devil sure does exhale for a long time don't you think?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Well I've read a lot of what it could be, and fracking would seem to be the scientific fit, as we're being currently drained of all our earthly lubricants with much more on the way, I've read its the sounds of the cave from Tibet and it sounds close to it, but its too far away to tell.

I taped it at noon and at 4, its too far away to pick up decently on the recorder.
We can hear it now in the distance.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am unable to view. cleared cache and history and still nothing.

As an aside, the new look on you tube is... different.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

That sucks - it sounds exactly like the quote in my first post.
I never expected to hear this in our skies - well at least not yet. And its freakier than hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

VERY interesting topic. One that has been discussed many times on ATS. Check out these threads for more info/insight: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My opinion.......They are coming back......

"If you hear any noise,
It's just me and the boys hittin' it.
You gotta hit the band.
Ain't nothing but a party, y'all.
Face it, even your memory banks have forgotten this funk.
Mothership Connection, home of the P.Funk, the Bomb.
If you hear any noise,
It's just me and the boys, hit me
You gotta hit the band.
Doin' it in 3-D.
Let me put on my sunglasses here so I can see what I'm doing.
When you hear seats rumble you will hear your conscience grumble
Hit me
You gotta hit the band
You have overcome, for I am here."

edit on 2-12-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Yes, it had been a topic of interest to me before I heard them in the sky, as well.
I also did the old ats search before posting.

Since the sounds began yesterday, and had been going in to the evening, I was wondering if anyone else had noticed these sounds starting in western Canada; thats why the thread.

Would have replied earlier, but we received unexpected company, so we went out back to try and record the noises to post, but again, the sound does not pick up on camera well.

And its still, freakier than hell to hear it, from one's own backyard.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There are SO many threads on this....here's the link to mine...see if any of the videos there sound like what you have heard. I have almost all of them on there, including the ones I caught.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
There are SO many threads on this....here's the link to mine...see if any of the videos there sound like what you have heard. I have almost all of them on there, including the ones I caught.

Thanks StealthyKat - I appreciate all links. Will go have a listen/read.
The skies have been silent since, including the complete absence of bird songs. But thats another thread!
to the truth tellers.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You're welcome! Please let me know if any sound like what you heard ok?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I watched your videos, and the sounds we heard were more like a jet, with none of the "banging" type sounds as in your vids.

Sounded so much like a large jet in the distance, I can see where others may not have noticed, unless a person was outside listening for it.

When we first heard it that day, we were both home for the day, and sitting in a room with the window open. What first struck us as odd, is that the jet-like sounds stopped in "mid-flight" as it were - the jet sounds, then nothing for 2 to 3 seconds - then they started up again.

This happened twice in a row, which drew us to the window. A full landscape view didn't show one plane, but the noises were there that accompany such flight traffic.

Again, you wouldn't have noticed it unless you were sitting outside, or next to an open window with no radio/tv etc to drown it out.

Went on all day and in to part of the evening.

thanks again!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
From today....everyone was outside wondering what was going on....LOUD and scary

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yep thats it, StealthyKat.
I figure the intermittent "hissing" sound is your camera.

Altho here it sounds further away, making it hard to record here.
What are people saying about it? Good to get them talking and listening!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes, that hissing is my camera. It's the roaring that I was trying to capture......everyone here is talking about it. Not the first time we have heard this, but this last time, it was ( "deeper"?) Lower pitched. I have checked everything to see if I could find an answer, but nothing. So, I just don't know. I got a high quality set of headphones as a gift yesterday, and hearing the video on those was much better.....more like what it was in person. If you don't have good headphones, press them to your ears and maybe you can hear the deep tones I mentioned. I heard it briefly this morning, but it only lasted a few minutes. I'm keeping an ear out though, and I'll try to catch it again if it happens. It has been getting to be more and more often here.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I read a thread the other day and found this quote interesting re: the sounds - what do you think?

reply to post by mother1138

About Dec. 18, the earth returns to near side approach of heavy mass object. The magnetic connections are opening back up. Possible reports of compass movements, then possibly the howling noises will be heard again.

from

Search the site for 188 days. Expected alignment with object approaching from Leo constellation on March 22, 2012.
Last march, problems in Japan. Now the object is much closer. Prepare for mass panic.-----------

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure what all that's about. What object are they referring to? Personally, I think that all this is something atmospheric.....something to do with the magnetosphere or ionosphere maybe...or the Erath itself. I think it is a natural phenomenom (not "normal" but natural) I think something is off kilter with nature. If it were man made, it would be localised....it is being heard in too many places to be man made. From space? Maybe. But I still think it's natural. If you have any more details about that post, let me know ok? I'm just not sure what they are referring to.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I could only find this reference to a large object - forgot to say it was wonhunlo who wrote the post I quoted. I went to his profile and the only thread they have made re: a large object is this one

posted on 8-12-2011 @ 03:07 PM this post The camps will have new hires activated by Feb. Nibiru should be in alignment with the earth on or about March 22, 2012. Uncertain effects depending on where the earth is during it's approach and entering the inner solar system similiar to Elenin's flight path. Line up doubters and debunkers. -----------------Line up.

from

I agree - or at least I hope, that it is natural sounds, from an earth in re-alignment, I just don't know.
I do know the song birds and other fowl haven't been singing their morning or evening songs here since August, we've heard some odd humming noises in the middle of the night last winter/spring (although hoping that could be explained away via water pipe repairs), and then this insane jet-sounding noise...
Niburu, I don't know about, nothing for me to say there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join